• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeFontDS - A font editor for the NDS Pokemon adventure games (D/P/T/HG/SS)

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
PokeFontDS - font editor for the NDS Pokemon adventure games (D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2)

This is a program I built and I want to share with you!

Edit:
1.0.0.1: I did a little changes.
1.1.0.0: Copy & Paste options added.
2.0.0.0: Added suppurt for the Black & White versions + Bug fixes.
2.1.0.0: Added show grid option, Added option for changing the space width of a character in the Black & White versions.
2.1.1.0: Some bug fixes.
2.1.1.1: Some bug fixes.
2.1.2.0: Some bug fixes.
2.2.0.0: Added suppurt for the Black 2 & White 2 versions

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
um, well, good job ^-^
i probably won't use this, unless i rip the fonts.
err....what narcs do we need? (still haven't downloaded, so sorry if the info's in a readme or somethin)

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
um, well, good job ^-^
i probably won't use this, unless i rip the fonts.
err....what narcs do we need? (still haven't downloaded, so sorry if the info's in a readme or somethin)

The only thing you need to do is to load the nds file of a pokemon game and then the program extracting the file and opening the following narc file:

in B/W it's a\0\2\3
in HG/SS it's a\0\1\6
in Pt it's graphic\pl_font.narc
in D/P it's graphic\font.narc

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
2.0.0.0: Added suppurt for Black & White versions + Bug fixes

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
2.1.0.0: Added show grid option, Added option for changing the space width of a character in the Black & White versions.

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
hey It don't woked for me too, I tried with japanese and american englsh ones =/ it give a error message while loading the rom
this message:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
sorry for reviving this, but I still want this program or what it offers... I can't find any other way to do it and now even a way to download this (every place I find about the program redirects to this thread) and don't know what more to do ...

edit:
oh just found here i my folders, but still can't make work lol

https://mega.nz/#!Jx5GHZSa!UAGUGqO5SdqLZcQrYOvKe8VIGHyPpL4pjeoFHXfs1-g

Last edited:
Back