• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginners Mafia 104

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I played that about as evilly as I could without actually being evil, and I survived. :P

Beck!

Loser
Years
  • Age 30
  • DC
  • Seen Oct 23, 2021
I'm bothered by the fact that the village cannibalized itself in an otherwise gimme game -- the incessant No Lynches, the inability to discuss anything meaningful until Day 4. The counter-claim in LYLO? Yikes. So the loss is what it is. I'm indifferent. I'm to blame as well for not lynching Seth on the spot the moment he slipped his perspective.

But what bothers me the most is that a wolf was allowed to not say anything for two days straight without consequence. How there's no punishment is beyond me.

Anyway, thank you for letting me play. Until next time.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'd like to mention something that helped Mafia more than they thought:

Togekiss was actually checked by the cop on N0. Fortunately for the Mafia, they took the bomb kill instead of someone else.

Back