• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
O_O all... around.... the... Pokecommunity.com site.... this will be....

FANTASTIC!!!

also plez answer my kestion

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I just posted and Melody is at Gold Town (new layout~ yay~)

Can anyone tell me where I have to go now or what i'm supposed to do?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Wait, the treasure hunt will be around Pokecommunity? ~_~ Is it gonna be like the Easter Egg hunt thing, where we have to find the treasure in random threads?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Can't tell you why he was banned I'm afraid, but he won't be coming back.

._.;

Swift, did you take Ban the User Above a bit too seriously again? Bah! SWIFT, HE WAS SO YOUNG SWIFT! WHY? WHY MUST YOU KILL EVERYONE? pfft

Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays . . . I guess Adalia and Cinder are waiting for people to notice that they basically demolished part of the dojo. They don't really have anything else to do right now, so . . . pfft.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Wait, the treasure hunt will be around Pokecommunity? ~_~ Is it gonna be like the Easter Egg hunt thing, where we have to find the treasure in random threads?

Similar, yes, but there will be clues written as roleplay riddles (and possibly picture clues as well).

I hope you guys enjoy it XD it's taking a lot of refining and organising but it will be fun!

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
GP, Tobias is in the dojo too. Just try to ignore him, I think they've had enough interaction for now lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Cinder is at the dojo as well. Don't forget Cinder! He needs someone that isn't going to try and kill him, pfft. He's had a rough day so far.

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
Years
Cinder is at the dojo as well. Don't forget Cinder! He needs someone that isn't going to try and kill him, pfft. He's had a rough day so far.

Tell me about it. Guess I'll have Sy pluck up his courage and have him talk to someone." :)

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Alright I'm back! And Nakuzami, Troock is coming to the dojo right no, so maybe he and Cinder could have a little interaction

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Tobias is in the dojo, waiting for a challenge. Feel free to approach him, he'll be nice for a change lol

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Sorry, but I won't be able to post until sunday morning. I'll post as soon as I get back though.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I honeslty have no idea if this is RP still accepts recruits, but I'll just go for it, because *Mark Henry Quote* THAT'S WHAT I DO!

<<Ryan the Snover>>

1. Snow Powder
2. Wood Hammer
3. Double Team
4. Razor Leaf

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Everyone is automatically accepted no matter what, so you can start roleplaying right now.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Oh really? I thought I was too late. I knew that I could start writing right away, but I was afraid that the RP was now already starting and I couldn't get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back