• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pie Mafia [Endgame]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
NIGHT 5

Jd wrinkled his nose. What's that smell?" he asked aloud as he turned and looked for the source of the faint but unpleasant odor. He saw a vaguely familiar brown paper bag on the counter and took a look inside. "Ugh. Those things have been in here for way too long." Pinching his nose to guard against the smell, which was stronger now that he had opened the bag, he carried it at arm's length to drop it in the nearest trash can.

Lucario was lynched. He was:
Spoiler:
PM or Discord message me your night actions! You have 24 hours.
Rules and Mechanics
  1. Each day phase will last 48 hours. Each night phase will last 24 hours. These times are approximate.
  2. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#VOTE] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
  3. Votes for a no lynch are NOT allowed, but a tied lynch vote will result in a no lynch.
  4. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game, or a sub filling your spot if possible.
  5. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be modkilled.
  6. You can't target yourself.
  7. The GM, jdthebud, is a valid target for lynching or targeting at night. Perhaps something special will happen?!?
  8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any chats provided by the GM.
  9. If you are dead, don't haunt the thread, and refrain from liking any posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
  10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
  11. If you have any questions, feel free to ask jdthebud, either by PM or on Discord (jdthebud#2509).
The Pie List

jdthebud as Jd the Baker, the GM

Mr Cat Dog
Nightkrow
Bidoof FTW
Abby
Altaria

Empty Pie Tins (dead players)

Lycanthropy as a Whipped Cream Pie (Vanilla Townie) - killed Night 0
Alex Kaz as Pecan Pie (Vigilante) - killed Night 0
Twiggy as American Pie (Watcher) - lynched Day 1
TheCapsFan as Peach Pie (Oracle) - killed Night 1
Wiicked as Game Pie (Tracker) - lynched Day 2
Charlie Brown as Shepherd's Pie (Watcher) - killed Night 2
Lelouch as Coffee Pie (Alert Townie) - killed Night 2
Bardothren as π - lynched Day 3
gimmepie as Doughnut Pie (Cop) - killed Night 3
Nina as Pumpkin Pie (Shadow Voter) - killed Night 3
Salzorrah as Apple Pie (Doctor) - lynched Day 4
Seth Rollins Alex Kaz 2 as Black Bottom Pie (1x Bulletproof) - killed Night 4
Johnny as Lemon Meringue Pie (Bomb) - killed Night 4
Aquacorde as Pie O'Clock!, a.k.a. "GIMME PIE" - blown up Night 4
Lucario as Poison Pie (1x Strongman) - lynched Day 5

Time for Night 5!

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
DAY 6

It was finally time for the entity inside the cake tray to act. "Guess it's true what they say: If you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself!" With a stealth honed with intense training from its home country, the figure crept up behind a pie that, while a somewhat bland flavor, had been particularly vocal in the past few days. "You won't be slamming anything in my face," it cackled, as the helpless pie was disposed of.

Mr Cat Dog was killed. He was:
Spoiler:
Day 6 will last for 48 hours, and ends about 12:00AM PST on Sunday, December 8.
Rules and Mechanics
  1. Each day phase will last 48 hours. Each night phase will last 24 hours. These times are approximate.
  2. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#VOTE] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
  3. Votes for a no lynch are NOT allowed, but a tied lynch vote will result in a no lynch.
  4. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game, or a sub filling your spot if possible.
  5. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be modkilled.
  6. You can't target yourself.
  7. The GM, jdthebud, is a valid target for lynching or targeting at night. Perhaps something special will happen?!?
  8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any chats provided by the GM.
  9. If you are dead, don't haunt the thread, and refrain from liking any posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
  10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
  11. If you have any questions, feel free to ask jdthebud, either by PM or on Discord (jdthebud#2509).
The Pie List

Nightkrow
Bidoof FTW
Abby
Altaria

Bardothren as π - lynched Day 3
Mr Cat Dog as a Whipped Cream Pie (Vanilla Townie) - killed Night 5

Time for Day 6!

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Wait what? I fully expected Lataria to be killed last nighr?

So it looks like Altaria is clear, unless someone's switching claims.

1/3 chance. No myslinch

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
dead_dog_by_w_p_s.jpg

Go town go!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Wait what? I fully expected Lataria to be killed last nighr?

I 100% expected to die, as well. Holy hell.

I'm pretty positive Abby is inno, but between NightKrow and Bidoof FTW I really can't figure out who seems more suss of the two.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Hnnngggg I actually kind of wanna hop on this bandwagon. Here we go.

[#VOTE] BidoofFTW

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Ok so now I'm unsure who to vote for. Altaria is clear at this point, so for me it's a 50/50 between Abby and Doof. Doof's been pretty quiet for most of the game, but then Abby faked posting restrictions early on, for reasons still unknown (I don't know if scum would do that as it draws a lot of attention, but I can't really see why an inno would do it either, as it just confuses the town.)

Not sure where the suss on me is coming from. Yeah, I've been quieter over the past couple of phases, but that's because life is a thing. I suspect this may also be why Doof is quiet, but that doesn't clear him.

I'll wait for more discussion before I commit to a vote.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Current Day 6 Vote Count:

Bidoof FTW - 2 (Abby, Altaria)

Voteless: Nightkrow, Bidoof FTW

There are approximately 12 hours remaining in the phase.

Day 6 Vote Count

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
It's mainly been life, I joined too many mafia games, and tbh I'm not even sure if I should be in any at all right now since school is really starting to ramp up- but about the game.

I'm pretty sure that Nightkrow is innocent, I'm bad at reading her from previous games but her posts have been consistently scumhunt related, and I think that she's been putting a solid amount of effort in posts throughout the game to consider her town.

Abby hasn't been doing that imo. Her behavior from the beginning of the game still has me thinking she's scum over NK. His pointless addition of post restrictions to confuse the town and allow for less effort to be put in his posts while making it still look like he's trying, the vagueness when he did have something to say confused the town - for example, earlier abby said he knew nothing, but then made a series of posts that allowed for an inference to be made by the reader that Abby had information about deeper mechanics of the game and was knowledgeable in what was going on. Whether this was just Abby's gut instinct that he acted as though was fact until questioned, background knowledge that he slipped, or just random assortments of factoids, I find it scummy. It seems as though Abby made a clear and concise point to confuse the town early in the game, a confused town will mislynch, and have trouble fully communicating what they want to do and why because they do not have the correct knowledge for the situation at hand. If there was an ulterior motive to acting that way earlier in the game, I do not know it, but I believe the most sensible explanation is that Abby is indeed scum and stopped acting strangely when he realized he wouldn't be able to back his strangeness and confusing attitude without looking blatantly scummy.

[#Vote] Abby

That's all I have to say, for now.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
GAME OVER!

Jd smiled as he watched his final customer of the day head out the door. "Things are looking up! Sales are getting better, and I think I've got some great new ideas for future pies." As he walked into the rear of the shop to prepare for closing, he saw that last remaining item left on the counter. "Looks like whoever left this thing here is never coming back. It's been almost a week!" As he made to grab the tray and dispose of it, the tray somehow remained out of his reach. "What the heck?" Jd exclaimed, not sure what was happening. He rubbed his eyes and focused a bit harder, then grabbed the tray quickly. "Looks like I'm more tired than I thought," he muttered as he stuffed the tray and its rice and fish contents into the trash. "But, tomorrow's a new day! Let's see what it has in store for us!" While he began taking the final steps to closing the shop, the cake in the trash felt his life and power drain away.

Bidoof FTW was lynched. He was:
Spoiler:
The remaining Real Pies sighed in relief to see their resident shop safe. They then turned to dually mourn and celebrate their fallen fellow pies, as they all would share in victory even after death.

Nightkrow has won in the endgame! She was:
Spoiler:
Abby has won in the endgame! She was:
Spoiler:
Altaria has won in the endgame! She was:
Spoiler:

Congratulations to the Real Pies, the Town faction, for winning the game!

Feel free to discuss the game mechanics and provide feedback on the game setup. Any and all feedback is welcome!

The Pie List

Nightkrow as a Whipped Cream Pie (Vanilla Townie) - Survived to endgame
Abby as Shaving Cream Pie (Unaware Miller) - Survived to endgame
Altaria as Cheesecake (Beguiler) - Survived to endgame

Bardothren as ? - lynched Day 3
Mr Cat Dog as a Whipped Cream Pie (Vanilla Townie) - killed Night 5
Bidoof FTW as Sushi Pie (Godfather Sensei -> Godfather Ninja) - lynched Day 6

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
giphy.gif

This was so much fun. Thanks for being a great host, jd. As I mentioned in the chat, the semi-closed setup added an element of mystery that was good. (But not too much mystery, about which I would have been tearing my hair out.)

What would have happened if we'd lynched you during the game?

Last edited:
Back