• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: TL's Quick Enhancer (~Making rom hacking faster and easier)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Oh yes and to make things easier on yourself, always, always, always make sure you have a backup or two of your ROM hack before making changes. ;)

Haha Ok, in fact I've use the tweak when I started my hack, so all my backup have the bug.
Am gonna try tomorow if I can. So for your answer Thanks again ! :)

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
No.... You will lose nothing

Haha Ok, in fact I've use the tweak when I started my hack, so all my backup have the bug.
Am gonna try tomorow if I can. So for your answer Thanks again ! :)

Sorry all of you for I was unable to make a reply earlier.. (studies bringing me down)

by the way Darkwer the bugs, you are talking about are they caused by the tool ???

and Aryan and Skyofblades thanks for answering the queries. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Sorry all of you for I was unable to make a reply earlier.. (studies bringing me down)

by the way Darkwer the bugs, you are talking about are they caused by the tool ???

and Aryan and Skyofblades thanks for answering the queries. :)

Hi ! The bug is only for the dual battle, the fight stop after the first Pokemon KO and sometimes a missigno with no Life appears. I'm on my phone right now so I can't give you screenshot for a better explain.

Again sorry for my English and Thanks for your tool and Time. :)

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
Hi ! The bug is only for the dual battle, the fight stop after the first Pokemon KO and sometimes a missigno with no Life appears. I'm on my phone right now so I can't give you screenshot for a better explain.

Again sorry for my English and Thanks for your tool and Time. :)

Yup I know that bug already,
And that bug is caused by the original codes itself instead of this tool,
And the createor of that told that he wont be able to fox this bug in 2017.... its so sad :(

BluRose

blu rass
Years
Yup I know that bug already,
And that bug is caused by the original codes itself instead of this tool,
And the createor of that told that he wont be able to fox this bug in 2017.... its so sad :(
did u use the github one that he jiangzhengwenjw posted or what...? most of these were already solved

edit: maybe nvm idk

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Oh!!!

I was trying to work on them but due to time issue, I couldnt actually focus on them,
;
But I will try to make them available as soon as possible :)

Good, and along with your Trainer Editor you can merge with my tutorial to expand the trainer sprites amount and make more trainers.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
I really love this tool!
I was wondering (left u a pm) if you could also insert the mega evolution in fight inside this tool..
If not i will apply it myself :)
Question: do you advice to use jpan engine before this tool or not to use the patch of jpan at all

BluRose

blu rass
Years
I really love this tool!
I was wondering (left u a pm) if you could also insert the mega evolution in fight inside this tool..
Question: do you advice to use jpan engine before this tool or not to use the patch of jpan at all
tbh you can take bits and pieces of jpan's engine but please don't apply the patch itself
like varmath specials are cool and helpful but the rest of it is a bit iffy

Froosty

The_Learner
Years
I really love this tool!
Well the mega evolution is nice,
and as of now I suggest it to get done all by yourself.

And about your question:
I have never personally used the Jpan hacked engine so I am totally unknown to it.

tbh you can take bits and pieces of jpan's engine but please don't apply the patch itself
like varmath specials are cool and helpful but the rest of it is a bit iffy
Thanks for making a reply and helping them out :)

What do u mean with that?

BluRose suggested you not to use the Jpan hacked engine whole patch,
but instead use some features you liked from there.
:)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
Its an really amazing tool for a new rom-hacker like me...
Wgo find hex editing really hard at the moment..
Thanks and I will be waiting for the further releases :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017
I don't know if someone already said this, but.. The PSS Split shows every move as Physical.

I too was thinking about that when I used the tool for the first time...
then lately realized that "The_Learner" had only done the thing of applying the PSS split patch by DoesntKnowHowToPlay and then insert the routine for PSS icons by "Darthatro" and "Jambo51" maybe.....

but the tool doesnt itself set the moves as physical or special or status.. that is the task you will have to do all by yourself :P ;)

Good luck with it though... :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 20, 2017
but the tool doesnt itself set the moves as physical or special or status.. that is the task you will have to do all by yourself :P ;)

Any of you guys have an .ips for this? I'm no rom hacker, but would really appreaciate it. :)

Back