• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Dark Realm - Beta 3.0 release: Main Region Completed

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Will Mega Gardevoir and Mega Metagross also be in this hack?

Not yet, but maybe in future...

The mugshots look amazing! Take your time on this as a hack like this has so much quality, it might be stressing you out. Good luck!

Actually I quited 3 games because they not meet my expectation. But this one I think it's ok.

The mega evolution would be in battle?

I can't. It's out of my abbility (It's too hard). I'll make it work like normal evolution stone.

Graphics look pretty awesome!

Is it is a ROM hack or a fan game

It's a Ruby hack, Ruby is my favourite (it's quite easy for me to hack in Ruby)

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Same for me. I like using Ruby too.

I like Ruby somehow by Destinyjagold, yay :p
Life of Guardians is the best

Thanks to the Developer for giving me the opportunity to beta test the hack, It's simply an amazing hack that received a lot of love! If anyone is interested in what the gameplay is like, I will be making a YouTube series on that hack. Here is the first episode showing the first 10 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gB13kULN28&feature=youtu.be

Wow the vids :). Thanks very much for it.
(But I never play gba game at that low speed :) )

Awesome gba hack! Hope you wont abandon this

I'll try my best

I decided to released Alpha, if anyone see bug, please post it in our discord server, thanks very much. That will help me to fix the game in next beta

And join our discord server https://discord.gg/452vQT8 for discuss - guide - chat - ... or contact me.

I'll answer your every question if I can

Love you

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
My team and I decided to change to game name to "Pokemon Dark Realm". Thanks for playing my game. I'm working on mapping and fixing the pokemon database. The bug/glitches section in first post are the bugs, glithes we know, if you find any other bug, you can post it in our discord server. That helps alot

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
Where do I go after I receive tm rocksmash. I beat the guys at Dino mountain and then the gym leader and I beat the spider city gym. The guide guy doesn't tell me where to go?

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
How do I get the bike? I've beaten the gym leader and cleared dark woods but can't find anyone on route 4.

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Where do I go after I receive tm rocksmash. I beat the guys at Dino mountain and then the gym leader and I beat the spider city gym. The guide guy doesn't tell me where to go?
You almost done alpha1. Thanks for playing. (There is one more route left to spider city. But it s buggy). Hope to see you next beta
How do I get the bike? I've beaten the gym leader and cleared dark woods but can't find anyone on route 4.
you must pass through darkwoods. Go to darkwood again and find a way out in southeast. The way outside darkwoods is route4 #2

duchuy

- I'm Duchuy. It's me -
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2020
Thanks for my testers: SteeLax, TheHanseman, Delta231 for finding a lot of bugs, include megapokemon and tiles-relate bugs.

After fixing these bug, I think it's time to release the beta 1.0 which is more stable than alpha 1.0

Some change:

- Increase the Rigu level up rate: Cause I neft a lot of second evolution pokemons, and Rigu level up rate is actually low compare to Starter.
- There is one new cave in route 1, you can catch Riolu and Bagon here. And it's a place to train grass pokemon to beat Peter.
- (Nearly?) All pokemon mega bugs fixed
- All pokemon icon updated
- Pokemon data correct: Fletching family, Golett family, Bunnelby family, Pancham family, Skiddo family, Pawniard family, and Magnezone.
- New evolution: Roselia to Roserade by sun stone, Magneton to Magnezone at lvl40.
- And many little tiles, script error,...fixing.

Bugs not fixed left:

- TM information
- Some other pokemon data
- The "fossil exchange" NPC in Dinolab is not working. I'll fix it later

Years
If you have problems with your save file, rename it to Pokemon Dark Realm Beta 1.0. That worked for me very good, so that i could use my old savestate.

Last edited:
Back