• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
Spoiler:

im becoming a scrnsht ***** sorry for stealing your thunder maly ;o; i get too stir crazy to keep the look of my desktop for even a day

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
im becoming a scrnsht ***** sorry for stealing your thunder maly ;o; i get too stir crazy to keep the look of my desktop for even a day

Oh that's fine, I don't mine. Nothing wrong with a little change everyday. :)
Although Windows 7 does have a feature that changes your wallpaper every 30 minutes or whenever you designate it. Hahaha, maybe that's more suited for you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024

Oh that's fine, I don't mine. Nothing wrong with a little change everyday. :)
Although Windows 7 does have a feature that changes your wallpaper every 30 minutes or whenever you designate it. Hahaha, maybe that's more suited for you.

And OS X has had one since Tiger (circa 2004).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Spoiler:

My current laptop screenshot. It's running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit in case anyone was wondering. The background image was created by the talented ~zygat3r from deviantART. Here's the link to the wallpaper pack.

Also, the weather gadget lies. It's currently raining here, I see no sun. :(

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Spoiler:

I found that wallpaper while surfing the internet. :D

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Windows 7 on my m15x with ObjectBar, Rocketdock, and a PSP XMB Dreamscene as my Wallpaper.

Spoiler:

Back