Trade Corner Seeking a quick, simple trade? Wanting to get rid of a Pokémon? This section is for you!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 10th, 2017 (11:12 AM).
Ida13's Avatar
Ida13 Ida13 is online now
Ida Likes Lycanroc
    FC: 2509-6594-2157
    IGN: Ida
     
    Join Date: Jul 2017
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 740
    Hello. I have a few codes NA, three of them.
    I would like, in return, any shiny.
    Thanks.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old October 10th, 2017 (12:18 PM).
    WeyounRagnarok's Avatar
    WeyounRagnarok WeyounRagnarok is offline
      FC: 4656-9816-3746
      IGN: Ken
       
      Join Date: Feb 2016
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 730
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
      Hello. I have a few codes NA, three of them.
      I would like, in return, any shiny.
      Thanks.
      I have an extra shiny cubone that I'd be willing to part with.
      __________________
      IGN: Ken; Friend Code: 4656-9816-3746

      My Dream Ball/Apricorn Ball/Non-Standard Poke Ball Pokemon:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IDz2Y3EspWl8SZPMFSw4CggaQIWrPamIr-6vAWZFELg/edit?usp=sharing
      PM me if you're interested in anything on the list, I'm always looking for stuff I don't have.

      My Plaza Facilities:
      Rare Kitchen *****, Big Dreams ****, Team Orange *****, Ghost's Den *****
      Hoenn Tent *****, General Store *****, Treasure Hunt *****
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old October 10th, 2017 (1:26 PM).
      Ida13's Avatar
      Ida13 Ida13 is online now
      Ida Likes Lycanroc
        FC: 2509-6594-2157
        IGN: Ida
         
        Join Date: Jul 2017
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 740
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by WeyounRagnarok View Post
        I have an extra shiny cubone that I'd be willing to part with.
        Works with me! I'll message you when I'm availible.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #4    
        Old October 10th, 2017 (2:47 PM).
        Altairis's Avatar
        Altairis Altairis is offline
        take me ☆ take you
          FC: 2964 8599 6139
          IGN: Whitney (AS), Lucy (X), Hugo (Y), Daniel (OR), Winry (Sun), ゆうた (Moon)
           
          Join Date: Jun 2012
          Location: database database
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 5,177
          Do you have a preference for EV trained or UT or any species? I have quite a few shinies I could trade in return...
          __________________

          ORAS/XYBW
          Reply With Quote
            #5    
          Old October 10th, 2017 (3:02 PM).
          Ida13's Avatar
          Ida13 Ida13 is online now
          Ida Likes Lycanroc
            FC: 2509-6594-2157
            IGN: Ida
             
            Join Date: Jul 2017
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 740
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Altairis View Post
            Do you have a preference for EV trained or UT or any species? I have quite a few shinies I could trade in return...
            Well... do you happen to have a shiny female eevee or espeon? I've looked for one for a while. Or it could be a vaporeon too, also sylveon, glaceon and leafeon. If you have a male shiny eevee or umbreon also.
            If you don't have any of those, maybe a legendary.
            It doesn't really matter to me.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #6    
            Old October 10th, 2017 (5:09 PM). Edited October 10th, 2017 by izana.
            izana's Avatar
            izana izana is offline
            Izanagi
              FC: 1350-0113-3066
              IGN: Lucifer (Y), Anubis (AS), Izanagi (Sun)
               
              Join Date: Jan 2017
              Location: Somewhere
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 81
              Hi man, I have a HA Mudkip Shiny, can be? In my country dont have Nintendo Events, so I need to ask for help like that aways :l
              Reply With Quote
                #7    
              Old October 10th, 2017 (7:15 PM).
              sater10's Avatar
              sater10 sater10 is offline
                FC: 0276-1719-8676
                IGN: Sato
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2015
                Location: Indonesia
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Serious
                Posts: 579
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
                Hello. I have a few codes NA, three of them.
                I would like, in return, any shiny.
                Thanks.
                i have shiny double trubbish, orangguru, and several shinies on my Moon. i have some shiny on my Pokebank from gen VI game. let me know if you are interested.
                __________________
                FC : 0276-1719-8676
                Currently hunting: Route 15, Poni Plain + Breeding
                +
                Obtained: Alola: 222/285, National: 388/791
                Reply With Quote
                  #8    
                Old October 10th, 2017 (7:20 PM).
                Ida13's Avatar
                Ida13 Ida13 is online now
                Ida Likes Lycanroc
                  FC: 2509-6594-2157
                  IGN: Ida
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2017
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 740
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sater10 View Post
                  i have shiny double trubbish, orangguru, and several shinies on my Moon. i have some shiny on my Pokebank from gen VI game. let me know if you are interested.
                  Do you have any of these;
                  Growlithe
                  Eevee
                  Female espeon sylveon leafeon glaceon or vaporeon
                  Male Umbreon
                  Thanks for replying.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #9    
                  Old October 10th, 2017 (7:32 PM).
                  sater10's Avatar
                  sater10 sater10 is offline
                    FC: 0276-1719-8676
                    IGN: Sato
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2015
                    Location: Indonesia
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Serious
                    Posts: 579
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
                    Do you have any of these;
                    Growlithe
                    Eevee
                    Female espeon sylveon leafeon glaceon or vaporeon
                    Male Umbreon
                    Thanks for replying.
                    i have growlithe both on gen VII via Friend Safari, and gen VII from SOS.
                    i'm currently hunting for shiny Relicanth so i cannot check my pokebank whether i have those eevee in specific gender. i will let you know once i'm done/give up for the hunting before trading with Road at 5 PM my time.
                    sorry.
                    __________________
                    FC : 0276-1719-8676
                    Currently hunting: Route 15, Poni Plain + Breeding
                    +
                    Obtained: Alola: 222/285, National: 388/791
                    Reply With Quote
                      #10    
                    Old October 10th, 2017 (7:49 PM).
                    Altairis's Avatar
                    Altairis Altairis is offline
                    take me ☆ take you
                      FC: 2964 8599 6139
                      IGN: Whitney (AS), Lucy (X), Hugo (Y), Daniel (OR), Winry (Sun), ゆうた (Moon)
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                      Location: database database
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 5,177
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
                      Well... do you happen to have a shiny female eevee or espeon? I've looked for one for a while. Or it could be a vaporeon too, also sylveon, glaceon and leafeon. If you have a male shiny eevee or umbreon also.
                      If you don't have any of those, maybe a legendary.
                      It doesn't really matter to me.
                      I will check in a few hours!

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by izana View Post
                      Hi man, I have a HA Mudkip Shiny, can be? In my country dont have Nintendo Events, so I need to ask for help like that aways :l
                      These are codes that only work on NA region games (sometime over countries like Singapore have NA games even when they're in Asia) so make sure that you can actually use the code.
                      __________________

                      ORAS/XYBW
                      Reply With Quote
                        #11    
                      Old October 11th, 2017 (12:03 AM).
                      Raven7171 Raven7171 is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2017
                        Posts: 2
                        Hey i have a shiny alolan ratatta if u like?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #12    
                        Old October 11th, 2017 (3:28 AM).
                        sater10's Avatar
                        sater10 sater10 is offline
                          FC: 0276-1719-8676
                          IGN: Sato
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2015
                          Location: Indonesia
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Serious
                          Posts: 579
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
                          Do you have any of these;
                          Growlithe
                          Eevee
                          Female espeon sylveon leafeon glaceon or vaporeon
                          Male Umbreon
                          Thanks for replying.
                          here are the shiny i have to trade:
                          shiny Growlithe Level 30 gen VI
                          shiny female eevee level 1 gen VI (OT ~RNC~)
                          shiny female Vaporeon level 26 gen V under (OT CHRISTY) nature quiet
                          shiny female glaceon level 8 gen VI (OT Raes)
                          shiny female leafeon level 5 gen VI (OT Raes) this is clone version of the glaceon
                          shiny male Umbreon level 26 gen V under (OT CHRISTY) nature lax
                          shiny male Espeon (Alien kitty) level 100 gen VI (OT Bluemew)

                          let me know if you are interested with any of them.
                          __________________
                          FC : 0276-1719-8676
                          Currently hunting: Route 15, Poni Plain + Breeding
                          +
                          Obtained: Alola: 222/285, National: 388/791
                          Reply With Quote
                            #13    
                          Old October 11th, 2017 (5:12 AM).
                          Ida13's Avatar
                          Ida13 Ida13 is online now
                          Ida Likes Lycanroc
                            FC: 2509-6594-2157
                            IGN: Ida
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2017
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 740
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sater10 View Post
                            here are the shiny i have to trade:
                            shiny Growlithe Level 30 gen VI
                            shiny female eevee level 1 gen VI (OT ~RNC~)
                            shiny female Vaporeon level 26 gen V under (OT CHRISTY) nature quiet
                            shiny female glaceon level 8 gen VI (OT Raes)
                            shiny female leafeon level 5 gen VI (OT Raes) this is clone version of the glaceon
                            shiny male Umbreon level 26 gen V under (OT CHRISTY) nature lax
                            shiny male Espeon (Alien kitty) level 100 gen VI (OT Bluemew)

                            let me know if you are interested with any of them.
                            I'm interested in the shiny female eevee and vaporeon.
                            Could I give you two codes for both of them?
                            If not I'll pick the eevee.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #14    
                            Old October 11th, 2017 (6:35 AM).
                            sater10's Avatar
                            sater10 sater10 is offline
                              FC: 0276-1719-8676
                              IGN: Sato
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2015
                              Location: Indonesia
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Serious
                              Posts: 579
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Ida13 View Post
                              I'm interested in the shiny female eevee and vaporeon.
                              Could I give you two codes for both of them?
                              If not I'll pick the eevee.
                              I'd love to take both code, but i only have one US game, so i'll just take one code, please. i'll get the eevee ready within this week to clone, if you okay with clones. let me know your timezone so we can arrange the time to trade.
                              __________________
                              FC : 0276-1719-8676
                              Currently hunting: Route 15, Poni Plain + Breeding
                              +
                              Obtained: Alola: 222/285, National: 388/791
                              Reply With Quote
                              Reply

                              Quick Reply

                              Join the conversation!

                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:52 AM.