• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samurai★Rocket

Yamato Man
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
I also once bought a pack with two Triumphant and a Platinum pack and got a Palkia and Dialga Legend from one of the Triumphant pakcs and a Shaymin holographic from the Platinum pack.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
How funny i saw this thread..
i've bought 25 booster packs (wich where only 1 euro each!) <-- Lucky ^.^
The pulls weren't that great at all =/
My best 2 cards from these packs where:
Staraptor Lv x
Milotic (SHINY)
I was pretty excited when i saw the milotic.
But too bad no gold star..

Years
How funny i saw this thread..
i've bought 25 booster packs (wich where only 1 euro each!) <-- Lucky ^.^
The pulls weren't that great at all =/
My best 2 cards from these packs where:
Staraptor Lv x
Milotic (SHINY)
I was pretty excited when i saw the milotic.
But too bad no gold star..

Not bad packs, considering gold star (more commonly called Shining Pokemon) cards were only printed in some Advanced Generation sets. They weren't printed at all in any set afterward.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2011
Bought my first two packs since I was in middle school and I pulled a Reshiram and a Charizard. I took this as a sign that I need to start playing again.

TheCondor

Noblesse oblige
Years
I just recently bought a Black and White pack, and ended up getting a full art Zekrom. I don't plan on running a ZPS deck any time soon, but the card itself looks fantastic. Also pulled a Gengar prime a few weeks ago.

LAF

:D
Years
I just recently bought a Black and White pack, and ended up getting a full art Zekrom. I don't plan on running a ZPS deck any time soon, but the card itself looks fantastic. Also pulled a Gengar prime a few weeks ago.

Yeah they're pretty cool, I can't wait for the English Red Collection Fullarts, they're fantastic (unlike the Emerging Powers fullarts -_-)

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2011
Just bought about $20 worth of Booster packs at $2 each from my local card shop. Pulled a Magnezone prime, amongst others. I love when splurges pay for themselves. -_-

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2011
Bought 8 or so Triumphant boosters today. Pulled a Nidoking reverse, a Drapion reverse, an Absol Prime, a Machamp Prime, AND the half of the Palkia/Dialga Legend set that I was missing. Crazy day!

Last edited:

monkeybard

boop
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 14, 2023
Pretty much bought my first pack of real cards the other day (I've always gotten fake cards for sake of cheapness and the way you can use them in friendly matches anyway) It was a Call of Legends bonus booster from the Retort theme deck and I pulled;
Sage's Training
Phanpy
Relicanth
Cyndaquil
Pidgey
RH Koffing
H Magmortar
Lost Remover
Chikorita
Flareon
Which is pretty cool cause I can use Relicanth with the Lucario in the theme deck.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2011
Bought 2 Black and White booster packs today, and pulled a full art Zekrom! I've been having absolutely insane pulls lately.

Years
Got a shiny Zoroark and shiny Darmanitan in the same pack today. Didn't even know it was possible to get two shinies in a pack!

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
I bought 3 Reshiram tins, and pulled 3 Full-Art Zekroms. I bought 3 Zekrom tins and pulled 2 Regular Reshirams and a Reverse one. So no full Reshirams. My bro buys 1 tin and pulls it.

FML, man.

Other than that, after Splurging on BW cards, I managed to pull:
K/G Legend Bottom
Lugia Legend Top
R/S Legend Bottom(In the same blister as Lugia)
Raichu Prime(With a bonus Vileplume)
Crobat Prime
Roserade UL(Reg and Reverse in the same pack, first time ever)
Feraligatr Prime(My brother bought a pack 5 minutes later and pulled one, too)

And much more junk...

LAF

:D
Years
I bought 3 Reshiram tins, and pulled 3 Full-Art Zekroms. I bought 3 Zekrom tins and pulled 2 Regular Reshirams and a Reverse one. So no full Reshirams. My bro buys 1 tin and pulls it.

FML, man.

Other than that, after Splurging on BW cards, I managed to pull:
K/G Legend Bottom
Lugia Legend Top
R/S Legend Bottom(In the same blister as Lugia)
Raichu Prime(With a bonus Vileplume)
Crobat Prime
Roserade UL(Reg and Reverse in the same pack, first time ever)
Feraligatr Prime(My brother bought a pack 5 minutes later and pulled one, too)

And much more junk...

Wow, I've opened heaps of BW stuff (incl 5 tins) and pulled 5 full Reshirams and only one full Zekrom, and it was the guaranteed booster box one :(

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
Wow, I've opened heaps of BW stuff (incl 5 tins) and pulled 5 full Reshirams and only one full Zekrom, and it was the guaranteed booster box one :(
Just hit up my local league today, and some guy randomly got a pack and pulled one. Craziness.

Years
I pulled 4 Zekroms and 1 FA Zekrom in my first rounds of B/W boosters. I got a couple Reshi tins the other day, and I end up pulling an additional 2 Reshi in the packs from those tins. So I totally have all the components I need for Outrage.dec or ReshiPhlosion. Crazy, huh?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
I pulled 4 Zekroms and 1 FA Zekrom in my first rounds of B/W boosters. I got a couple Reshi tins the other day, and I end up pulling an additional 2 Reshi in the packs from those tins. So I totally have all the components I need for Outrage.dec or ReshiPhlosion. Crazy, huh?
It's the same deck formula I run, and it's SOOO much better than Reshiboar. After buying heaps of BW packs and grabbing up some Emboars I found myself being called back to Typhlosion. It makes me wish I could still find the tins at places that don't sell them at $20-25 with no price drops.

Years
It's the same deck formula I run, and it's SOOO much better than Reshiboar. After buying heaps of BW packs and grabbing up some Emboars I found myself being called back to Typhlosion. It makes me wish I could still find the tins at places that don't sell them at $20-25 with no price drops.

I got all mine way back in May 2010 before it got big because I liked it and Ninetales way back then.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
I got all mine way back in May 2010 before it got big because I liked it and Ninetales way back then.
Same here, actually. I stopped playing and got into collecting, and I wanted as many HGSS Ninetales as I could get. I decided I wanted to get back into playing the game, so I actually formed my deck around Ninetales, with Typhlosion as his best synergy and Charizard as the attacker. I mainly run a fire deck now because of Ninetales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back