• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Have You Pre-Ordered a Copy?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
The three Gamestops near where I work said they didn't have any Pre-Order Bonuses for B2W2. They looked into their company's info and there was nothing listed for Pre-Order. One said their Books may be on sale with Pre-Order only, but that's not an actual bonus as the store is doing that.

I think at Toys R Us, we are probably going to do Buy B2W2 and get other Pokemon Merchandise % off like time with Black and White. Though that's my store. I can't speak for all TRU's

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2012
Yerp. I've preordered :P Pretty excited. You know what's fun? Being that awkward guy who looks like a complete stoner, who pulls out his Pokeball Skinned 3DS and proceeds to hang around the counter for his Keldeo download.... hehehe

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I was going to pre-order a copy of White 2, but I usually just go to the 24hr Walmart near me at midnight the day something I want is getting released. There is never a line.

User19sq

Pre-ordered and paid off a copy of Black 2 and White 2, with Fullmetal Keldeo on the side. Don't you just love financial-aid leftover money? ;3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I haven't pre-ordered B2 or W2, but I'm sure I'll snag one as soon as the come out! They don't sell out super super fast here, so, so far I've been lucky enough to get one without having to pre-order!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I wanted to but unfortunately, I probably won't be able to get enough money in time. So I'll buy it when it comes out or whenever I can.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Nah. I havent preordered since the release of Firered and Leafgreen. I find it pointless. I can buy the game on release day. I always see plenty of copies around.

blue

gucci
Years
Just to those in the UK (as far as I'm aware) that HMV are offering promotions to those who Pre-Order Pokemon Black & White 2 from their website, you receive a free Pokemon themed Poster according to ONM.

Back