• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald 721 Patch

Starfall321

OnePunchStarfall
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016

Yeah, but what you're saying that it is not a good way, points to saying that "It's not a good way, stop it and find an alternative."
Sorry if I debate you with this, its just that I can't understand ASM and expansion. Its not a good way to stop this since many people benefit from it, and in addition to this, you also benefit from this.

Try read the post again.
I said my words, giving some suggestion, no point to debate here if you wish to understand my post in that way.

Are you Chinese? I found there are too many Chinese people said the author should not release a patch, they should release the tutorial only, because if a lot of people depend on patch, the ability of hack will be worse and worse, it will make the other author lazy, and it is unfair to the original author such as LC. Several month ago, the 650 patch has been disappeared, he said because the 721 Rom base will coming soon, but nowadays, the 721 Rom base has been cancelled, so is it means 650 patch not allow any people to use any more? If it is not allowed, will my Eternal Snow 2.0 be blocked? When I released my Eternal Snow 2.0, the 650 patch doesn't disappeared yet.

So you hate Chinese? Nah, just kidding. There is nothing relate to my race. FYI I do know how to read Mandarin.
Not sure what you are saying, I am sure some "hacker" misuse the patch so the "Chinese people" you said might be right.

For anyone who consider me as hater, I never defy others effort, I just point out some idea. If you can't understand, think what I said is useless or somewhat, just pretend you can't see it and believe in you ways. I will never respond to that kind of post anymore.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
i hate to do this but I have to put this on hold till KDS finshes the updated version of his dynamic rombase because as of now the dynamic rombase isnt compatabile with expanded pokedex

edit: the above metioned may not be the case i just have to make sure i dont overwrite the data and hopefully it will work out just doing the stats for all the pokemon sprites,icons,positions and everything else that goes with it is going to be the huge pain in the neck

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
I'm really looking forward to this.And maybe you can use the Dynamic Emerald Attack Rombase to do mega .And if you need i can help you do something like new ability And move.

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Okay so I was able to sucessfully get the expanded dex working with the rombase but the problem is I can't name any of my mons or give them stats In a tool so if anyone knows a tool I can use to name and put stats for them that would be good because for some reason PGE won't let me

RomHackerFireRed

So i want to know if this hack is dead or not

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
This patch may be dead or on a longer hiatus or worked on again depending on the answer I get in the emerald battle engine upgrade thread

pokefreak890

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
So here's what's going on regarding this patch at the moment I have 2 versions of it and I wanna figure based on what will happen with the development progress of the emerald battle engine upgrade how to go about continuing with this patch because on both versions it has 880 Pokemon but one version has the dynamic emerald attack rombase(this patch came before the battle engine thread) and the new one that just has pokedex expansion and nothing else. I need to figure out how to easily get stats in and get PGE to work with my rom and allow me to make the changes I want such as name additions without crashing on me because there is no move data or other stuff like that like it did in the past for the fire red bases

Well we just have to see what happens in due time that's all I have to say for now till next time when I have more information

Years
So here's what's going on regarding this patch at the moment I have 2 versions of it and I wanna figure based on what will happen with the development progress of the emerald battle engine upgrade how to go about continuing with this patch because on both versions it has 880 Pokemon but one version has the dynamic emerald attack rombase(this patch came before the battle engine thread) and the new one that just has pokedex expansion and nothing else. I need to figure out how to easily get stats in and get PGE to work with my rom and allow me to make the changes I want such as name additions without crashing on me because there is no move data or other stuff like that like it did in the past for the fire red bases

Well we just have to see what happens in due time that's all I have to say for now till next time when I have more information
Hi, can you upload 880 pokemon version for me? Please.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Thanks and that's interesting I didn't know Mamama base did that

Update 3/15/16
Fixed the G3HS ini as well added all the sprites,names and icons of the expanded mons as well as added colored stats
Hi, friend, are you still working on Rom Base? Can you expand it to 1000 Pokedex? When the Rom base done, I will renew the 802 hack. Thank you very much.

Years
  • Seen today
@Timofai
Behave yourself. Also, what's the need of downloading a ROM base on a phone? It's a base if you want to make a ROM hack, not a playable game.

The download probably expired or something similar. I don't think you'd be missing a lot though. For Emerald you could better switch to pokeemerald and use the dynamic pokemon expansion. Although I'm not familiar with hacking Emerald, so someone may correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Hi, scuse me for the necroposting.
Is it possible to download? Thanks and goodbye.

Back