• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex✓] Habitat with hex

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi!
I 'm working on Pok?mon Cloud White 2 (FIRE RED 1.0 + JPAN + Expanded dex).

I tried to edit the habitat with PGE but due to an error message I decided to do it manually. Si I searched the offsets of all the tables and I moved them to a free space.

Now, there is still the same habitats but with more pages and all these new pages include 4 pkmns.
When I try to edit the game in PGE, now, It works fine (I can see all the new pages and the right pokemons at the good pages).

With PGE there is still a remaining bug, I can't repoint pointers for pages (error message)

In game, when I catch a pkmn, it shows me rattata (like before the edit) and when I look into the dex, my new pages doesn't appear. It's like I have edited nothing.

Why ?
PS :
I found a tutorial and the guy do the same things than me to edit the habitat so I don't know what I missed to edit.
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=379667
Spoiler:

Problem Solved : To fix the issue, we have to let the Habitat pointer (length =48 in hex) at its first place.

Last edited:
Back