• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for 1 more person to join a Draft League

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 11, 2022
Hi there, I am currently in the process of making my own draft league, I have done so before but only really included friends looking to have a good time, this time I was aiming for a little more serious one which is why I've searched all over for completely new people who have experience and will be taking it seriously. It is only missing one person at the moment and I'm looking for someone who's been in leagues before, has experience with competetive Pokémon and someone who won't just leave in the middle of it cause they start to lose motivation. If you fit this then please consider joining. It will be an Ultra sun and Moon league meaning it won't start until the game is released and we have a few new Pokémon to draft, new move tutor moves etc, so you'll have time to think about what you want to draft etc. Battles will take place on showdown but can be on Wifi if you and your opponent decide upon that.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-wd3IxbB_XRbPCCGcjgVYMtqOzqdOjf5x-r0YuVpHg/edit?usp=sharing
for the google document, here you go. It's not 100% complete but has all the rules specific to this league and all other team names etc.
Thanks. :)

Years
Hey fragilent. I would like to join this draft league. I have experience with competitive pokemon and I've played in a league on another website, though that wasn't a draft league. What information is required? I get that sincd thisis being done on Showdown, you'll need my username, which is I like fire 14, though I'm probably also missing something obvious.

Back