• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Magiscarf's Public Tileset Converted to RPGXP

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 1, 2021
Hey guys,

Most of you know of Magiscarf's public tileset because it's freaking amazing. I'm not sure if anyone has already done this or not but since I couldn't find it online I decided to make it myself. I scaled it to 32x32, made the background transparent, and put it in a 256 wide sheet so it could be used in XP. Fair warning it's a massive tileset so you might have to split it into two or play around with it to make it more user friendly, but yeah here it is. All credit goes to Magiscarf since she did all the work, no need to credit me if you use it I just moved some stuff around. Hope you guys enjoy!

Edit: A few small mistakes were pointed out so I fixed those. Also one big mistake was pointed out, whoops! When scaling the image I accidentally clicked the wrong button and caused a halo to form at the edge of tiles. These mistakes have been fixed and the tileset has been re-uploaded.

Attachments

• OutdoorMS.png
    OutdoorMS.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,133
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Hello, do you think you can add a soil tileset? I was looking through them, and I can only seem to find a greenhouse and flower pots. Thankyou!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 1, 2021
There are some tiles in there that have dirt if that is what you're thinking when you say soil. If not though I will have to check Magiscarf's deviant art page, I'm not sure if something like this exists. Unfortunately I am a mapper so I don't make any tiles, but if I find a soil tileset out there I will send it your way!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hey guys,

Most of you know of Magiscarf's public tileset because it's freaking amazing. I'm not sure if anyone has already done this or not but since I couldn't find it online I decided to make it myself. I scaled it to 32x32, made the background transparent, and put it in a 256 wide sheet so it could be used in XP. Fair warning it's a massive tileset so you might have to split it into two or play around with it to make it more user friendly, but yeah here it is. All credit goes to Magiscarf since she did all the work, no need to credit me if you use it I just moved some stuff around. Hope you guys enjoy!

Edit: A few small mistakes were pointed out so I fixed those. Also one big mistake was pointed out, whoops! When scaling the image I accidentally clicked the wrong button and caused a halo to form at the edge of tiles. These mistakes have been fixed and the tileset has been re-uploaded.

Will you be doing the auto tiles as well?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 1, 2021
yes, I can do the auto tiles she has on the public tileset. A bit busy currently but I will try to get to it soon.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 1, 2021
It doesn't really fit perfectly with any gen. The buildings definitely have 5 feel but the trees and cliffs have more of a gen 3 feel to me. I think they are made to be unique and not fit into any one gen, but that's just my opinion. You'd have to ask magiscarf for the definite answer.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 17, 2021
Nope not yet, we're waiting for whenever Bando will feel like doing it haha

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 17, 2023
I found them on deviantart and was very interested in their work, but unfortunately your attachment wont download due to an error.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I don't know if you are still updating this, but the files were unable to be opened or downloaded because they contain errors

Back