Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Ad Content

#51   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago (4:58 AM).
Winds ღ

Nature: Lonely
    I don't think I actually caught any until X. Yes, I've been playing since Red, but I just have never shiny hunted, nor have I ever been super lucky. I actually did the trick in X where you fish in that certain spot and got a shiny Relicanth, but later on while playing I actually got my first legitimately random shiny, which was a Tauros. Whichever one counts best for my first, I'm not sure.

~Signature Artwork from pixiv
      #52   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 5 Days Ago (4:23 PM).
    Aye its ya boi, the autistic Spochi :3

Nature: Gentle
      Aside from the red Gyarados in G/HG/S/SS, of course, my first real shiny was a shiny Pidgey. I had gotten this game off of a E-bay that was a Spanish gba version of Crystal. It was most likely a rom hack of some sort in a physical form I could insert into and play on my ds, but it was very glitchy. It was just titled Crystal. I didn't know what a rom was at the time, but after a few years of having it, I realized it was just a poorly made rom hack remake of Crystal that some Spanish kid had decided to sell. It was a complete waste of my parent's credit card that they sometimes let me use. Anyways, I was on some sort of route, and I was just running through the grass trying to find my way on my way to the next town when a wild Pokémon battle started. I was expecting just a Pidgey, Hoothoot, Sentret, or whatever, but instead of having run into a regular Pidgey, it was a shiny Pidgey! But, since I was quite inexperienced at the time, I killed the Pidgey off. What happened was it's HP was at the yellow point, and I thought that I would be able to land in one more hit without defeating it and leave it at the red point to capture it, but I didn't understand the concept of critical hits and my Cyndaquil's Ember landed a critical hit, killing it off. I don't have that game anymore. I threw it away a little while after I realized what a rip-off it had been. Now I don't trust E-Bay anymore.

My first ever caught shiny was a shiny Sentret in the rom hack Pokémon Fuligin I was playing on my old phone a few years ago. It's actually a good rom hack, so you may want to check the game out sometime. Anyways, I was running through the grass just looking for Pokémon when - tada! - a shiny Sentret appeared. I was super excited and I luckily had plenty of PokeBalls, so I just went for it. I managed to capture it easily. I still have the phone stored away with the rom. Hmmm... maybe I'll pull it out again.
      Interviewer: if you were stranded on a desert island, what would you take with you?
      Taehyung (V): kah, yea
      Interviewer: uhh, but you're in a desert...
      V: spoch kah
      Interviewer: face: *what have I gotten myself into? HELP*
      Suga: 911? ○w○
      V: Good idea! :v

IMPORTANT! BTS HAS RECIEVED DEATH THREATS FROM A LADY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF TWO K-POP STARS IN A CAR ACCIDENT YEARS AGO. WE MUST PROTECT THEM!!! WE MUST PROTECT THE BABIES! IF YOU WANT TO SAVE BTS, PUT ---Save BTS--- IN YOUR SIGNATURE!

My own games are coming soon!!!

Rom Hacks I Support

#53   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 3 Days Ago (10:32 AM).

Well, technically speaking Ultra Sun through the Wormhole but I don't count it because a) they were practically free and b) I don't own the save file anymore. I always now say a random shiny Pidgeotto in Let's Go Eevee before the 5th gym.

Quick Reply