Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content
View Poll Results: Which of these potential features would you be most excited to see in the game?
Having all 721 Pokémon fusable in the game 851 38.51%
Three-way fusions 278 12.58%
Back sprites for fused Pokemon 215 9.73%
Pokemon having up to 4 types 151 6.83%
Fusing moves together 158 7.15%
Mega evolutions 316 14.30%
Online features (battles, trades, GTS) 126 5.70%
Animated sprites like in Gen 5 games 90 4.07%
Other (Please specify in thread) 25 1.13%
Voters: 2210. You may not vote on this poll

#951   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old February 7th, 2019 (3:22 PM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Schrroms View Post
    Where did you download the game from? The download link in the OP of this thread should have everything you need.
    I downloaded the files through the download link on the first page of the thread
      #952   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old February 10th, 2019 (5:14 AM).

Oh boy, some of those pokemon. I've witnessed mistakes.

This is a massive undertaking and I hope the fused pokemons stats and movesets are generated through code and there isn't actually a hand-made list of all 75 thousand pokemon lol, otherwise this is gonna be impossible.
      Cool idea though
        #953   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old February 12th, 2019 (7:22 PM). Edited February 12th, 2019 by Schrroms.
      Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev

The new playtest version is now available for download!
        This update adds the end of the game (Victory Road and Pokémon League) as well as a postgame which adds 6 new cities from Johto and 4 new badges. It also adds an additional 35 Pokémon from the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions.
        You can find some more information here or on our Discord channel.

Here is the download link:
        https://www.mediafire.com/file/y0nn67a8dpoj3zr/infinitefusion_4.1.2.rar/file

To install, delete your previous folder (or keep a backup if you want) and replace it by this one. Keep in mind that this is still a playtest build, so there are some bugs, but most major ones should've been fixed by now. Please report any bugs you find either in this thread or on the Discord channel. Cheers!
          #954   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old February 16th, 2019 (10:45 AM).

Hai Hai there, and by the way i love this game. I have only just recently been playing. (about to face Lt. Surge =^-^=) But I do have one slight little issue. In a future update could you maybe add a Journal or something similar so as to keep track of current Side Missions. I currently have one active and i have already forgotten what the mission even is and also who it was even given from. I do understand that this may not be a huge issue with some players. I just feel having an active quest list would be a slight help but in a really large way.

P.S. I really really love this game. Like it has made me almost completely change how I have played all of the other previous games. <3 <3 <3
          I hope you get to view many a beautiful sky painting (sunrises/sunsets)
            #955   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 4 Weeks Ago (10:08 AM).

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not i played version 3.1 and got to the end with the legendary birds and i choose Articuno and after getting the eight badge could now get Zapdos and Moltres well was able to get Zapdos just fine But for some Reason Moltres was't showing up in the volcano where i'm told by the scientist that is where Moltres should be and because of this I am not sure i can finished the dex now
              #956   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:08 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dmaster1234 View Post
              So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not i played version 3.1 and got to the end with the legendary birds and i choose Articuno and after getting the eight badge could now get Zapdos and Moltres well was able to get Zapdos just fine But for some Reason Moltres was't showing up in the volcano where i'm told by the scientist that is where Moltres should be and because of this I am not sure i can finished the dex now
              Yes, this was a bug in version 3.1. It's been fixed in the latest version.
                #957   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:29 AM).

Can trade evolutions evolve without trading?
                  #958   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:55 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by G_Sylar.

I'm gonna say it again, you are a hacking genius and this is the best concept ever in pokemon universe :nod:

Is there a random battle facility and if not, are there plans for one? With so many possibilities, it would never get boring.

Also, maybe battling vs friends? Thanks.
                    #959   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:07 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by G_Sylar View Post
                    I'm gonna say it again, you are a hacking genius and this is the best concept ever in pokemon universe :nod:

Is there a random battle facility and if not, are there plans for one? With so many possibilities, it would never get boring.

Also, maybe battling vs friends? Thanks.
                    Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying the game :)
                    There's the trainer house in Viridian city that's unlocked when you get 3 badges which is pretty much what you're describing. It's also possible randomize the game when you start a new game if you want a different experience with even more randomness!
                      #960   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old 1 Week Ago (1:12 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Galle262.

Hey,

i started to play this game a few month ago. I read, that meowth and persian should be dark types, but i catched 1 meowth and its just normal. If i fuse it, the fusion is a normal type.
                      Didn`t i read the changes of them, or did i have a bug?

Now i played the game to the Celadon City, like my last time i played the game a few month ago. Like last time, do i follow Erika into the sewers. After u flooted the area, i couldn`t move about the second wood plate on the ground.
                      This plate and the plate in the south, when u enter first time the sewers, are 1 pixel right of their functional position.

PS.: Sorry for my bad english. I just learned it a bit on school and trained it by playing video games ^^
                      Attached Images
                      File Type: png Problem Kanalisation.png‎ (282.5 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                        #961   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old 5 Days Ago (11:25 AM).

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Galle262 View Post
                        Hey,

i started to play this game a few month ago. I read, that meowth and persian should be dark types, but i catched 1 meowth and its just normal. If i fuse it, the fusion is a normal type.
                        Didn`t i read the changes of them, or did i have a bug?

Now i played the game to the Celadon City, like my last time i played the game a few month ago. Like last time, do i follow Erika into the sewers. After u flooted the area, i couldn`t move about the second wood plate on the ground.
                        This plate and the plate in the south, when u enter first time the sewers, are 1 pixel right of their functional position.

PS.: Sorry for my bad english. I just learned it a bit on school and trained it by playing video games ^^
                        Hello! Meowth and Persian used to be dark type at one point, but not anymore as of the latest version. Where did you read that? I will go and update it.
                        For the sewers puzzle, you have to walk on the wooden planks when the sewers are unflooded to make them fall into the correct position. Hope this helps!
                          #962   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old 3 Days Ago (9:52 AM).

Hi, I think i’m kinda stuck.
                          I finished the Elite 4, and i’m stuck here. I cannot go further in Johto, I can take the train but both way, up and down Goldenrod are blocked. And I dont have found HM 5 and 6.
                          Thank you and sorry for my english :p
                            #963   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old 1 Day Ago (5:27 AM). Edited 1 Day Ago by Leolyon.

Hi! I write for the first time, despite off i've been playing this hack room since the version 2.0
                            First, it's absolutely awesome: it was so fun (and challeging too!) trying to get the best types/abilities/stats combination of pokemon and, at the same time, saving the aesthetics and the good-looking appearance (still i'm quite satisfied of the result, even if i need poisong jab and giga drain to complete my dream team move set :P )

I've the same problem of the guy before :pink_confused: i beat the Elite four once and now i'm stuck because i can't get anywhere the HM Waterfall and Dive.

I also met Kurt, the bug gym leader, in the Viridian Forest although i didn't beat him (i could not get to Azalea!), and now he wants a "rematch" in Vermillion city. Will this bug give me any problem in the future?

Thanks for the help!

EDIT

Actually... never mind xD I beated the League twice and the story goes on. I hope that Kurt's bug (litterally) won't cause me any problem in azalea
                            Attached Images
                            File Type: png Chardra.png‎ (16.3 KB, 4 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Quick Reply