• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
THE INCREDIBLY WANDERING THREAD

Basically, the point of this topic is to be... moved all around PC. The discussion within it shall adapt to the section it's found in, too.

To members:
  • Try to adjust the topic at hand to fit the forum the thread is in. So, if it's moved to Pokémon General - you can talk about your favorite Pokémon; if you find it on Feedback and Support, you can brownnose your favorite mod/admin/SMT team lead/etc.
  • General PC rules apply, but don't get too crazy.
  • Have fun looking for the topic!

@ Moderators:
  • You are free to move this whenever you want, wherever you want.
  • Remember not to leave any kind of redirects! PC would become infested with those.
  • Move it to the weirdest places you can imagine. Includes all possible forums and subforums. And by all, I mean ALL.

I dunno what happened to the last thread, but....here we go again!

Old Threads:
Wandering Thread 1.0
Wandering Thread 2.0
Wandering Thread 3.0
Wandering Thread 4.0

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I feel alright but the big A is bugging me a small bit.

RHCP was the best, Pala c: just so damn long ahaha

Years
Yeah I seriously considered changing to ?erik destler? just to match my online non caps persona. But I also feel like I just changed my name recently.

AMA

Sirfetch’d

Good sweet Jesus that sounds miserable why did you hve to work so many days in a row

I was supposed to have last Saturday off but was asked to come in and it put me at 7 consecutive days :c

I am never saying yes to that again though

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I can't believe Game Freak are controlling our teams now in LGP/LGE. :( Why can't I challenge Brock with an Eevee? What if I don't want to grind new Pok?mon all the time?

Still, I suppose this way I'll be sure to use Pok?mon I've never tried before. ?\_(?)_/?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I can't believe Game Freak are controlling our teams now in LGP/LGE. :( Why can't I challenge Brock with an Eevee? What if I don't want to grind new Pok?mon all the time?

Still, I suppose this way I'll be sure to use Pok?mon I've never tried before. ?\_(?)_/?

Controlling our teams? o.o

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Controlling our teams? o.o

That's how I feel with these new gym requirements. I thought it was just Brock. Forcing you into having a certain Pok?mon on your team sort of bugs me I guess, but it's not too big a deal, really. :b

The game still holds enough appeal for me to buy it, it's just been pushed down a little on my wishlist, haha.

Years
The Brock one is kinda okay. From the wording, you just need Grass or Water-Type on your team and don't really have to use it (unless the game moves this Pok?mon on 1st place in your party). Misty's condition is worse. It controls your level, which means it will be hard (but not impossible) to have level cap for Nuzlocke. And Nuzlockes will be pain to do overall in LGPE.

Back