• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Mimikyu's Gen VIII Apriball Trade Shop! \o/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
I suck at forum ascii so uhhh

Spreadsheet of stuff I own is on here! Pokemon with "+" on them are those that I have in hand for faster trades! I'm looking for new Apriball/HA combinations and open to breeding if I get an interesting offer. In addition, I'm also looking for extra Love Balls so any offers for those will be considered!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I love those Dragalia Lost stickers on the spreadsheet omg

Here's the aprimons I got (that I didn't see in your list):
Friend Ball: Dreepy (HA 4 EM), Toxel
Level Ball: Falinks (HA), Skorupi
Moon Ball: Cleffa (HA)
Dream Ball: Cottonee (HA)
Beast Ball: Magikarp (HA), Lotad (HA 4 EM), Shellos, Togepi

Let me know if you're interested in any.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 24, 2022
Thank you for know about Dragalia ;-;

I'm interested in your three Dreepy, Falinks, Skorupi, Cleffaa, Cottonee, and Lotad! Let me know what you'd like in return and we can set up a trade!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Thank you for know about Dragalia ;-;

I'm interested in your three Dreepy, Falinks, Skorupi, Cleffaa, Cottonee, and Lotad! Let me know what you'd like in return and we can set up a trade!

I can't just ignore a Cygames property when my avatar and signature are already from Granblue lol

Gotcha, I'll get those ready for you then. Here's what I would ask for in return:
Fast Ball Helioptile for Dreepy
Beast Ball Arrokuda for Falinks
Dream Ball Eiscue for Skorupi
Dream Ball Riolu for Cleffa
Dream Ball Indeedee for Cottonee
Level Ball Pinchurchin for Lotad

TheeWizard

Brad
Years
Hey, would it be possible to get a Dream Ball HA Hatenna?

I have a Fastball Togedemaru, Friendball Cottonee and Snom. All of them have standard abilities though. If any of those interest you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 20, 2019
Hello! I'm interested in: Friend, Fast, Lure, Dream HA Eevee

I have to offer:
Moon Roselia
Dream Espurr
Dream Mimikyu
Moon Impidimp

Would you like to trade? :)

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2023
Hello I'm very interested in your unaware wooper! I have lots of hidden ability stuff and 6iv pokemon just let me know some stuff you're looking for thank you!

Pok€Sale

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 16, 2021
Mimique are you aware there is currently an elite trainer case of 10 champions path on ebay for only $1199 AUD+free express postage?

Wow

Back