• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tome of Characters ?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
THE TOME OF CHARACTERS ?

Welcome to the Tome! This dusty huge thing might be a heavy read, but it is intended for storing all your past and current characters, as well as character ideas you have yet to use or been able to use in a RP.

To be inscribed into the Tome, please make a post in this thread. Style it in whichever way you want to show off your personal style - css, colors, pictures... You can either present your characters directly in your dedicated personal Tome post, or make brief presentations with links to their SUs in the RPs, or you can even simply make plain list of chars with or without links. It's up to you, really.

Here, we present an example of what we think a roleplayer's Tome post should include:
Current characters
*list of names with links to SUs, maybe with brief presentations, definitely say what RP(s) they are in*

Retired characters
*list of names with links, maybe with brief presentations, definitely say what RP(s) they used to be in*

Not yet used characters
*list of names or full profiles, possibly with links to SUs that just didn't make it into a RP*​

If you have any questions about how things work or anything about the Tome itself, please contact adventure or gimmepie or Foxrally directly rather than posting your question in this thread! While there will be a list in this very post from which you can instantly turn the pages to each roleplayer's personal Tome post, it's nice if this thread remains uncluttered so that you can just read through it if you want to. Like... a tome :)

Inscribed Roleplayers:

-

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Here. Will update this post once I get a record of all characters I played. Lol.

Active:
Spoiler:

Retired || Inactive
Spoiler:

I think that's it. I will not be including characters I wrote as miltankRancher because that would be too many.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Active characters
Rai Cross
roleplay: "Z: A Kalos Journey"
accepted on: June 18, 2017

Marlin Tordera
roleplay: "Journey Optional"
accepted on: May 27, 2017

Paige Perrary
roleplay: "Beyond"
accepted on: January 29, 2017​

Waiting to start

Cube Dustwalker
roleplay: "Pok?mon X Star Wars"
accepted on: June 21, 2017

Memorable retired characters...
Aberdeen Montany
roleplay: "Crossroads: A Johto Story"
first accepted on: January 29, 2014

Hilda Gard
roleplay: "Titans: A Superhero RP"
first accepted on: April 4, 2015
previous iteration: as seen in "Gilded Halls"

Ashton Elden
roleplay: "A Fresh Start"
first accepted on: probably before December 10, 2011

Last edited:
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I guess I'll run down this nostalgia train. Could be kinda fun to look back at all the old characters.
And prove I dont just play shy girls with bows

Active
Spoiler:

I guess this is the fun part...

Retired
Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The Living

Spoiler:

So long, old friends

Spoiler:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Just gonna go ahead and make my little book of characters, I guess...
____________________________________​

Last edited:
Back