The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Other FULL [OOC] As the Dust Settles; A RWBY RP [M]

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 10th, 2015 (12:06 AM). Edited February 18th, 2016 by Geras.
Roleplayer

Nature: Serious
    Probably should have reserved sooner. Hopefully not causing any trouble by shoving my way into here.
    Edit: Completed
    Spoiler:

Brooke Webster, Female Faunus age 18

Species: Dog Faunus (German Shepherd)

Appearance:
    Brooke is a woman with an intimidating physique, standing at 6’2” with an athletic body padded with lean muscles. She has eyes that are a light brown color and her skin is a little bit darker than that. Her hair is a light brown at the top of her head, but as it goes down it gradually becomes a deep black. She likes to keep it short so it doesn’t get in the way, but since she cuts her own hair it ends up choppy and a bit of a mess. She never bothers to style it either so it’s always standing every which way. When she’s done with it it tends to end up reaching over the upper half of her lower ears on the sides and just above her neck on the back.

The Dog Faunus’ animal features include a pair of pointed brown dog ears poking up out of the top of her head and a long, fluffy tail of the same color pattern as her hair that has a low carriage. Her canine teeth are quite large and sharper than normal.

As far as clothing, Brooke can usually be found wearing what she calls her “battle set” consisting of dark green combat boots, thick green camo cargo pants where she carries canisters of Dust for her weapon, and a black tank top. An important piece of gear she wears is a pair of gloves with Dust woven into them, her right hand with Earth and her left with Ice (more on these in the weapons section below). However, centerpiece of this battle set is the rather gaudy trench coat she wears over it all that has been heavily modified.

The coat has tough steel plating hidden underneath and is covered with a layer of reflective white fabric, as well as very thin silver pauldrons, vambraces, and tassets fitted on to it that are so polished they look more like mirrors. The buttons up the center of the coat have also been replaced with silver ones. The coat’s silver plates have been laced with Lightning Dust and are capable of emitting light from Brooke’s semblance without the need to gather it, ranging from a constant glow to a brief flash to disorient nearby enemies. Though regardless of its usefulness, that doesn’t change the fact that it still ends up looking a little ridiculous.

Personality:
    Brooke is a dreamer with a list of goals that is long, and very ambitious. Her greatest wish is to become a champion for all Faunus, a powerful Huntress capable of taking back their lives on the rest of Remnant. The lives the humans stole from them. She does her best to act the part of what she imagines such a champion would act; a serious and disciplined warrior with a strong devotion to her cause, but still kind to those she protects.

She wasn’t always this way and, having lived a fairly happy life Menagerie most of her life, some might say she has no good reason to be this way. The little girl who would get all giddy whenever her gadgets worked, always playing around in her dad’s garage, can still be seen when she works long nights alone in her workshop. Nowadays she primarily builds weapons, though successful test runs give her as much glee as they ever did. Creating the “ultimate weapon” is yet another of her lofty goals.

As much effort as she puts into her hero persona, it still isn't perfect. All it takes is enough stress and frustration to bring out the judgemental, easily annoyed, and actually very brash girl underneath. However, there is a side of her that can be seen without even that much. For all her talk of justice and righteousness, some have clamed to see a "twisted" smile on her face whenever she slays one of the creatures of Grimm.

Semblance:
    Brooke possesses the semblance of light. In its current state, this allows her to gather light into a single point and redirect it, creating intense beams and flashes of light to blind enemies. Given enough time to gather it, a beam of high-intensity light can have a blinding effect even against enemies with closed eyes. Unfortunately, the time it takes to gather light and the fact that it doesn’t deal any damage limit the usefulness of this semblance in combat. It gains many more uses when combined with Brooke’s equipment. If she were to develop it further, her semblance would become capable of incredible feats such as manipulating visible light to create illusions and become invisible, or even taking on its properties herself and travelling at the speed of light, but those are the mark of mastery and still far, far away.

Weapon:
    Brooke proudly wields her own custom-made weapon, the DEPW MADT-13b, the current model of what is otherwise known as her Multi-Action Dust Tool. It is a light machine gun that changes the way it handles and fires depending on the Dust canister inserted into the base of the weapon. For instance, Fire Dust grants the weapon explosive rounds whereas Lightning Dust increases the gun’s rate of fire. Other features include a variable-zoom scope and a comfort grip as well as a lens on the side to amplify her light beams, but more importantly the ability to transform, folding and collapsing into a large Dadao-shaped blade for close quarters combat.

She also uses a pair of Dust-infused gloves, one Earth and the other Ice, to solidify light gathered by her semblance. When "frozen" light shatters, the light contained within bursts out, making it useful for preparing emergency flash bombs. Light solidified with Earth Dust can be shaped into rudimentary weapons before the solidification process and used in the event that Brooke is ever caught without her gun.

RP Sample:
    BEGINNING PLAYBACK...
    "Begin recording. This is trial number one for the, uh, Dust enhanced Semblance projector, or DESP, Model 3a. I haven't named it yet, but I don't really feel like I should name it until it actually, you know... works." The voice coming from the recording was firm and a little deep, but it was unmistakably a girl's voice. It was pretty obvious that she was trying to make her voice sound deeper than it actually was as if to sound tougher.

The recording continued. "So since the first one was a complete failure and the second one was too weak to be worth anything, I decided to completely redesign the Dust battery chamber. I made it a whooole lot bigger and switched from crystals to powdered Dust. Maybe if the Dust has a greater surface area to react to my aura with I can draw more power from it. After a lot of practice, I managed to strengthen my aura a bit too."

The girl stopped for a bit, her voice replaced by various mechanical sounds like clicking and metalic clinking. "I revised my notes like a hundred times, so there's no way it isn't going to work this time. It has to, especially considering how much I spent on this much lightning powder. If everything goes according to plan, this thing should have enough power to literally burn holes in the forces of darkness. I'll look so damn cool walking around with this thing. There'll be legends of me in the revolution with it, conquering the enemy!"

What followed was significantly quieter. It seemed the girl had turned away from the recording device to say something to herself, but underestimated the device's range. "I really need to stop wasting so much time every time I record one of these..."

"Anyway," she continued, right up at the recorder once more. "DESP 3a trial 1, here goes..." There was a low whirring sound that lasted for a couple seconds before being followed by a loud sizzling. The girl began to shout in high-pitched excitement. "Holy **** is it actually... It's working! I did it, it's finally wo--" Her joy was interrupted by a loud explosion. Pieces of metal clanged against the floor, though the fact that nothing seemed to have happened to the recording device suggested that despite the sound, the force wasn't too much.

The girl could be heard having a coughing fit before being able to speak again. She sounded a little dejected. "Good thing I was wearing protective gear. Well, it was good while it lasted but I'm starting to think this one is a bit much for now. Considering that I was barely able to start melting the target before DESP blew up in my face, and the fact that the battery chamber was so big that any bigger and I'd have to mount it on something, I just don't think this is something I can do just yet." She gave a deep sigh in dissapointment.

"Oh well, I'll figure out something I can do with the Dust eventually. In the meantime I should probably keep updating MT-12c. I'm thinking of changing the firing mechanism to get the most out of the dust effects, since the lightning rounds are pretty useless right now. Okay, end recording."

ENDING PLAYBACK

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 10th, 2015 (1:16 AM).

Nature: Naive
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Godzil View Post
    CROCODILE YAY
    I make memes and other carcinogens
    Old December 10th, 2015 (8:22 AM).

Nature: Lax
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ice Goddess View Post
    I'm the only fan here.
    Ummm...I'm coming, chill~

Friends for Infinity
    RPT | Pairs

"It's so calm."

art by the amazing Infinite
    Old December 10th, 2015 (12:13 PM).
    Wiring your Circuits

Nature: Lonely
    Skype group for all who have been accepted, and some people have been added prior. At this stage all can join the skype chat ^-^
    https://join.skype.com/oM0XcTkt8beJ
    Old December 10th, 2015 (1:00 PM). Edited December 14th, 2015 by Ice.

SU WIP

Spoiler:

HENRY SUCKED IT ALL UP
    Old December 10th, 2015 (1:51 PM).
    Crobat is ProBat

Nature: Adamant
    My SU is done. Sorry, I've been catching up to my sleep for the past two days. My semester is finally overrr.
    Old December 10th, 2015 (4:59 PM). Edited January 18th, 2016 by Shak.

Nature: Lax

Lars Berrardi

Race: Human

Personality: Lars doesn’t care much for anything. He tends to take everything one step at a time and lives life however he sees fit; which can become a problem. While he never goes out of his way to harm others, he cares little for things like subtlety and political correctness, which can lead to him often appearing insensitive and rude.

He also has no issues with his self-confidence, taking up almost every opportunity he can to gloat about whatever he can, whether it be: his skills in battle, his weapon, his achievements, or anything else he can laud over others. Though this is regularly done in jest, he has been called arrogant many times in the past, a comment he simply laughs away.

Lars always seems to be on a downward spiral. While he often gets himself into trouble with his uncaring nature, his argumentative and confrontational personality gets him into even more. Add that to his inability to resist making a ‘witty’ comment, and you have a recipe for disaster. This combination of things forced Lars into fights a lot as a child, which is part of the reason he wanted to become a hunter.

Appearance: Lars stands at a respectable height of 5’11”, with a very athletic build. He has jet black hair in an Ivy League cut, reminiscent of his father and full brown eyes which resemble those of his mother. The rest of his features are sharp, giving his face a very refined look.
    In terms of attire, Lars has never been one for overdressing. He wears a yellow cloth neck wrap, which hangs down to the lower half of his back. He also wears a black long sleeve back top with the plain white T shirt he wears on top of it. Around both wrists, he wears a yellow cloth vambrace, which stretches up to three quarters of his forearm. He also wears a pair of beige Jodphurs, which tuck comfortably into his black knee high laced boots. His boots of course are fitted with his weapon, the plasma grinders.

Semblance: Flash Step
    Flash Step allows Lars to move at incredible speeds, beyond what the human eye can follow, making it appear as if he can teleport. He can use this ability in combat to dodge attacks, disorient enemies and quickly counterattack. This ability acts as an option when fighting ranged enemies, since he primarily excels at close range.

He is also fast enough to create a slipstream that can pick up a large number of objects, including people. Lars can also grab hold of other people or objects and carry them off at high speeds with his Semblance.

Weapon: The Plasma grinders are two fully functional, dust launching greaves that Lars attaches to his boots. Lars is able to use the weapon to aid him in jumping, as well as boosting his kicking power. In order to use them effectively, Lars has had to study multiple kick based disciplines, which have allowed him to manipulate the aiming capabilities of the weapon.
    Roleplay Sample:

Friends for Infinity
    RPT | Pairs

"It's so calm."

art by the amazing Infinite
    Old December 11th, 2015 (6:42 AM). Edited December 11th, 2015 by Circuit.
    Wiring your Circuits

Shak and Godzil are accepted.

Other notes:
    @Varys the Galvantula: please edit your Semblance. In it's current form, being able to directly affect others as well as yourself is extremely overpowered. You can either have you character materialise and de-materialise at will at the cost of not being able to cause other objects to do this as well, or the other way around. Not both.

@Geras32: laser-cannons are a little bit too high-tech, and this weapon in particular is also extremely strong. If you made the rifle use bullets and have the dust manipulate these in some way, that would be okay. Lasers, 'fraid not.
    Old December 11th, 2015 (6:51 AM).
    Crobat is ProBat

I was thinking more like One Piece Devil Fruit Awakening type for my power at its maximum but if it is too OP, then I'll remove it altogether. :)
    Old December 11th, 2015 (11:42 AM).
    Wiring your Circuits

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aeternum
    GODDAMN IT
    YOU.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER'S SURNAME RIGHT NOW. Seriously that is not an okay German word to use as a surname change it asap.
    Old December 11th, 2015 (11:43 AM).
    Not Suitable For All Ages

Nature: Naughty
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    YOU.

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER'S SURNAME RIGHT NOW. Seriously that is not an okay German word to use as a surname change it asap.
    But aaaaaiiiidddeeeeennnnnnnn. it workkssss
    Old December 11th, 2015 (11:46 AM).
    Wiring your Circuits

Quote:
    Originally Posted by aeternum View Post
    But aaaaaiiiidddeeeeennnnnnnn. it workkssss
    Old December 11th, 2015 (11:48 AM).

Aiden's a fun nazi.
    Old December 11th, 2015 (12:21 PM). Edited December 13th, 2015 by Who.
    rikadventure time

Xyra Coronis
    [sy-ruh]
    Freedom, now in color.

Spoiler:

race: Human

appearance: This petite girl does what she can to be visible and stand out. Her skin is a deeply brown shade, her hair the longest and blackest you've probably seen, although it is reflecting light extremely well. She would want to color her hair as a rainbow but her mother has strongly disapproved. Instead, she shows her passion for color through clothing and accessories. Her most common attire consists of pastel colored tunics of various models, and some kind of heavier (but bright and colorful) boots. Cutesy shoes like in the picture, she mostly only wears when she's pretty sure she won't be doing any fighting. The same goes for being bare legged - usually she wears dark leggings as a contrast. As her eyes are naturally dark brown, she often wears colored lenses to make them appear bright and exotic. She wears make-up daily, even when she's going off to a fight (water proof mascara of course!) but usually no jewelry. However, in battle situations she wears a large belt with holders for paint cartridges, and in more casual situations she usually carries around her old shoulder bag where there's even more paint, among other things. She also wears her weapon, a giant black paintbrush, with a strap across her other shoulder and the chest. It's able to be minimized, but only slightly on each end, so it's still about one meter long in its retracted state (and around two meters long in its full length).

personality: Xyra is the daughter of a very famous artist, Amaysa Coronis. Her paintings are renowned around Vale and she has gotten both famous and wealthy from it. Xyra's older syster, Toru Coronis, has diligently followed in their mother's footsteps and developed a radical artstyle of her own. Xyra tried... But she really couldn't draw anything beautiful or actually similar to whatever she was trying to paint. Basically, she was useless as an artist, but to admit that would be to renounce the Coronis name. Instead of showing off her lousy paintings, Xyra learned to move conversations over to safer topics, and she also made sure to aid and support her sister so often in her work so that Toru wouldn't feel the need to mention Xyra's own "work". Xyra still loved colors though, and while she helped her sister's work by mixing new shades and types of paints, she got the idea to also mix in Dust one day. That had really interesting consequences...

Overall, Xyra is an upbeat and curious person, without being hyperactive. She has a hard time restraining herself when there is something that could possibly be interesting to look into. Emotions aren't something she keeps bottled up - her feelings are as good as always worn on her outside. In the past, that was a way to get attention when Toru was the talented and well liked sibling. Nowadays it's just a habit, a way to be that isn't likely to change unless something serious prompts it. Xyra associates emotions with colors and will often judge people or environments depending on what colors they wear or are decorated with. While her family is a rather strict (but kind) one, Xyra invites chaos and freedom and is usually open to surprises and new discoveries. A messy color stained studio is better than a grayscale tidy room. She has never been allowed to decide many things for herself, was never allowed a pet or even to bring friends over as much as she'd wanted when she was younger. Her mother knew exactly how she wanted her daughter's life to be like. Luckily, Toru is not a proud, mean sister just because she is older and more talented in the Coronis art ways. Rather, Toru is very humble and kind and somebody Xyra trusts and loves with all of her being. Even though she has always been jealous of the way things are; the jealousy makes her feel bad. But of course, Toru knows this, as it's apparent from Xyra's stance and facial expression when she feels uncomfortable in any way, as mentioned before.

After Xyra had begun to mix Dust into the paint her sister used, the paint started to display Dust related properties when subjected to force or aura. For example, a painting could catch fire or melt away and one particular mixture even made Toru fall asleep upon touch. Xyra took note and started to carry around a bag with bottles of the Dustpaints she had mixed, experimenting with painting or throwing the color onto things and learning its effects. It wasn't very artistic, at least not in the traditional Coronis sense, but Xyra absolutely loved it.

This eventually activated her Aura, and when she realized that, she gained an even deeper understanding of the colors and effects. She got the idea to use the paints in a new kind of way. After adapting a broomstick into a giant paintbrush/battle staff, she started heading out into the forest at night to find Grim to battle. At first, it was extremely dangerous of course - she was a young teenager and had been living a very frail life. She was close to dying several times, only saved by her ingenious use of the Dustpaint's effects. But eventually, she grew stronger and more confident and started to love the very fighting itself as much as the colors.

Her main wish in life is to be good at something and looked up to. Since she can't paint proper art to save her life, she feels pretty much useless in the Coronis family. However, her Dustpaint knowledge and Painbrush skills allows her to do something nobody else has, which spurs her. Her semblance minions evolve as an extension of that will to be seen, to do and have things that she never could before. Freedom, now in color.

weapon: PAINBRUSH
    That's right, pain, not paint. Well, there is paint involved as well, of course. It might inflict severe pain though. While her first true weapon was a customized broomstick, once her family learned about her secret hobby of fighting Grims recklessly, her sister spent a great part of the income from her art business on buying a properly crafted, custom designed weapon for Xyra. It was basically a huge paintbrush with a black metal body and a blade/spear in the other end - for slashing enemies that got too close and couldn't be battered easily with the staff as it was. At the middle of the body, there is a cartridge reloader, where Xyra can change what type of paint the Painbrush is using. Nowadays, she has adapted to a special belt instead of her old bag - where she stores cartridges for easy access and to be able to spend a few seconds changing ammo in the heat of battle if strategy calls for it.

The Painbrush can paint its special liquid onto surfaces as any brush would and cause the surface or whatever comes into contact with it to gain an effect or be affected by the Dust, or the brush can be flicked to toss wet "bombs" that release their effect upon contact. The latter is sort of tricky though, and sometimes don't form proper "bombs", just a sprayed streak. She often simply sprays the Dustpaint from the tip of the Painbrush though - like an Aura powered raygun. Normal Dustpaints only display their effects upon contact with something, so when stored within the brush or propelled through the air, it still just looks like glittery paint. Of course Xyra can also use the brush end at melee range. Getting slapped by a big wet brush, painting you red, will make your skin burn. Just imagine what the more exotic Dustpaints can do... But other times, the only thing that properly tells an enemy to fudge off and die, is a stern slashing from the bladed end of the weapon.

semblance: CHROMINIONS
    Level 1 - Your starting level and the level at which your Semblance control and understanding is at its most basic. Your abilities will also be at their most basic.
    Xyra realizes that in a pinch, she is able to sort of draw in the air and leave a blob of paint that falls to the ground and turns into a figure. It is shaped by her Aura, of course, symbolizing her emotions and will to keep fighting. The Dustpaint figure will fight by her side for a while before it fades, always displaying a little bit of the added Dust effect of whatever color she is currently using.

Level 2 - You have been pushed to develop, and are beginning to look at push yourself alone. Your Semblance control is still weak, but your abilities are improving.
    She dubs her creations "Chrominions" and practices creating several of them at once. Their Dust effect is a little bit stronger.

Level 3 - You are now starting to develop your skills without an outside situation forcing you to. You are also gaining some understanding of your Semblance and your abilities continue to improve.
    Chrominions now have actual shapes like creatures rather than just blobs with arms and legs, they can be several at a time and are also controlled by Xyra mentally. They are all smaller than Xyra herself. Their Dust effects are starting to catch up to the Painbrush's effects, but are only melee. Control and power becomes less the more of them are active at once, though.

Level 4 - You are beginning to realise your full potential and your Semblance control is growing. You can now refine your Semblance into two abilities your character can lean on in battles. "Think spells".
    CHROMOSPY - A single Chrominion is drawn, who is tiny, basically colorless and can sneak around and be controlled by Xyra mentally. She can sense what it senses.
    CHROMOCHAMP - A single Chrominion is drawn, who still only features one single type of Dust effect depending on the paint, but the Chromochamp is also huge and physically strong.

Level 5 - You are mastering control of your body. Your abilities are reaching their peak athletically. You can also develop a new Semblance ability.
    Xyra finally redesigns her Painbrush to hold different kinds of cartridges in the main metal body, so that she can switch between them with the click of a button. So basically mid swing if she feels like it. She can only hold three kinds at one time like that though. If she wants to use a Dustpaint she hadn't planned to, or just a fourth one, she still has to reach for it on her belt.
    CHROMOSOAR - A single Chrominion is drawn, shaped like an angel or bird or otherwise wing bearing creature. It can fly and also carry Xyra through the air.

Level 6 - Your body has reached the peak of its athletic abilities. You can also develop a new Semblance ability.
    After having been exposed to so much Dustpaint through the years, Xyra's Aura can finally, without any outside instrument or materials, utilize the thraces that are inside of her and might never leave. This means that she finally doesn't need to recharge her Painbrush - it works as usual, but the paint and power is all drawn from her! Also, all of Xyra's Chrominions are now able to use their powers at a ranged distance, even though it's not as great as Xyra's own range.
    RAINBOW WARRIOR - Xyra infuses a chosen Chrominion with several types of Dustpaint at once rather than just one. This can be a regular Chrominion, or a Chromochamp or a Chromosoar. (Chromospies don't have colors or Dust effects)

Level 7- You've mastered control of your Semblance, and you can develop an ultimate ability; one which can combine all others or be something entirely new. This ability is powerful but cannot be used often. This cannot guarantee victory when used either, but will be very powerful.
    RAINBOW HUNTRESS - She powers up and becomes the Rainbow Huntress, which basically is her fusing with a Chromochamp and Chromosoar at once and being able to expel/spray all the types of Dustpaint that these particular Chrominions were made of - with or without her Painbrush. OP? You betcha!

roleplay sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8981168&postcount=13
    Old December 11th, 2015 (1:25 PM). Edited December 12th, 2015 by Legend.
    Kingslayer

Cassandra “Cass” Alexandera

Theme Song:
    Spoiler:

Race: "Human"

Personality: Cass is not what you would call a prim and proper lady, being rough and rugged having made something of a name for herself due to her outrageous behavior. Cass is abrasive, immature, reckless, and vulgar reveling in simple pleasures and being generally hard to appreciate. This is likely a result of her overwhelming direct and honest nature as she is one to get to the point rather than tip toe around the issue, which in conjunction with her insensitivity makes Cass an unsympathetic and detached individual to say the least. Cass can be playful, however, often fooling around with others with her sarcasm and occasionally innocent humor. She does not take things seriously very often, looking at life as if it were a joke in itself.

She is an individualist, treasuring her own freedom above everything else and working for her own self interests, whatever they may be. Cass despises organized governments, strict traditions, and authority but does not actively pursue change. Instead she prefers watch everything unfold. She follows her whims and impulses doing whatever she feels like at the moment with little hesitation, valuing her own happiness above everything else. Therefore, Cass is not motivated by a desire to do good or evil and will only align herself with either if it serves her interests in some way. In this regard, Cass can take it a bit too far becoming overwhelmingly greedy and self interested, often asking "how does this benefit me?" when posed with any request.

Cass is indulgent, engaging in any activity she deems fun. Gambling, alcohol and aggressive flirting (she isn't picky by the way) are only the beginning for her. She can be often found at bars or taverns drinking to pass the time and then leaving without paying her tab. Cass takes any opportunity she can to break the law or cause, out of habit and simple fun. This goes in accordance with the fact that Cass has very flexible morals, and is not above committing questionable acts especially if coin is thrown into the equation. In fact, Cass can take things took far, reflecting near psychopathic tendencies. Being terribly volatile and easy to provoke, Cass loves to fight and get dirty. In combat, Cass gets caught up in the moment, often resulting in a poor fate for her opponent.

Semblance:
    Fulgurant

Fulgurant takes the form of electricity manipulation, giving Cass the ability to generate, shape and manipulate electricity, the form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) which give the user control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents, electronics, and electromagnetism. This mostly takes the form of powerful bursts of electricity, amplifying Cass' already strong attacks with an literal electric punch. Electrical shocks, wave and explosions are commonplace charges that Cass flares into her attacks, dealing out incredible damage in a single "burst" of offense. Fulgurant also emerges by giving Cass boosts in her speed and agility through "riding" on electrical waves, closing the distance between her and her opponents at a quick rate. This makes Cass a fast and deadly opponent, though this semblance admittedly adds little, if anything, to her defensive capabilities meaning that Cass is reliant on her own innate toughness.

Cass' potential in the erratic adaptability of the semblance, as electrical manipulation can shape the very fabric of nature. The manipulation of magnetism to pull and push objects, supercharging objects to add new abilities, and generating forcefields and electrical constructs to add more versatility into her fighting style. However, many of these abilities are purely extant in theory and require significantly more training in order to unlock.

Weapon:
    The Twin Enforcers

The Twin Enforcers are two massive heavy gauntlets that consume much of Cass' arms in metal. Prototype experimental weapons, the Twin Enforcers are roughly made and require consistent maintenance in order to function properly in combat. When operating at optimal levels, Cass' gauntlets work seamlessly into Cass brawling fighting style compromised by powerful punches and grapples, magnifying her already impressive strength and speed. The Twin Enforcers also function as a pair of shotguns, blasting opponents with a large spread of shells with every shot. The Twin Enforcers can carry loads of rounds to their hefty size, but require reloading after every two shots (usually done by simply pumping her hands). However, when not operating at optimal levels, the Twin Enforcers are finicky, with the gauntlets occasionally malfunctioning and the shotguns jamming.

A fun fact is that the Twin Enforcers are nearly impossible to lift on one's own, with Cass' superhuman strength being nearly required to use them. How Cass is capable of this is unknown to most.

Roleplay Sample:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8999547&postcount=5

Old December 11th, 2015 (10:25 PM).
    アンタークチサイ

Nature: Calm
    Riot nerf Vi pls
    Old December 12th, 2015 (5:13 AM).
    Wiring your Circuits

Pikachu and Infinite have been accepted!
    Old December 12th, 2015 (5:59 AM).
    Crobat is ProBat

I have updated my Semblance and removed the "passing of power" to others altogether. :)
    Old December 12th, 2015 (7:34 AM). Edited December 13th, 2015 by Circuit.
    Wiring your Circuits

Grey Bidoof and Varys has been accepted :D
    EDIT2: Legend has also been accepted :D
    EDIT: Geras too :P
    EDIT SU (WIP):

Elke Tegeler
    Race: Faunus
    Personality: Keen-eyed is Elke's core personality trait, from which stems her Semblance. She has a great focus on detail, and is extremely observant, picking out the smallest of details in anything. Mostly she uses this to focus on her own appearance, keeping her Faunus identity a secret from the humans amongst whom she lives. Elke can pick out key points to many people's personalities quickly, allowing her to connect with them quickly. This also helps in fights, where she can quickly determine what someone's Semblance could be, before they've even revealed it at times. Her attention to detail can often lead to more awkward situations however, when she can say too much, leading to confrontation and occasionally fights too. Elke adores art of any form, being able to study it for hours on end and continuously find something new about the piece at hand.

Living amongst humans has made Elke wary, but also confident and headstrong. She knows how to hide herself amongst humans and is able to keep her cool in conversations where her Faunus identity is close to being revealed. She can steer conversations how she wants, but should a fight breakout she does know how to defend herself. This has happened of many occasions. This headstrong trait of Elke's can often lead to her appearing cocky and appears as if she is putting others beneath her. This isn't always the case, but Elke does have a deep resentment for the way humanity would treat her if they knew of her identity. Her confidence is good in fights, as she rarely hesitates. But again, she can get too carried away leading to some very sticky situations.

She currently lives with her master, who taught her basically everything she knows today, and she has a great respect for him. He found her weak and nearly dead after she had been ambushed by a group of humans looking for a fight. Her family had abandoned her to die, not wanting to face the humans themselves, and so a deep resentment festers within her towards them. After becoming attached to someone, Elke is extremely loyal and will follow and support them as much as she can, often putting her own safety aside. Of course, this isn't always good for her, but it makes her feel as if her life has a purpose when she can live for someone.

Appearance: What sets her apart from most others is her white hair tinged with pink. Her eyes share a similar but darkened hue. Her hair falls just short of her shoulders, with long bangs which lay over the left side of her face most of the time. Her large cat-like ears share the same colour as her hair whilst the tips are black. They are quite hard to hide but Elke manages to hide them with a pink bow which covers up the ears, however is rather uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time. Her skin is pale, and mostly unblemished, although she does have a few scars from past conflict. One such scar is on her left cheek just below her eye. The scar stretches from her temple to the point of her cheekbone.

Standing at 5'2" she is quite short, but she packs a punch and shouldn't be underestimated. The muscles on her body are tough, and from her workouts and fighting she isn't soft and tender like some girls. Her attire is somewhat strange, sporting a black dress, the skirt dropping only halfway down her thighs, which is cut in the middle. Covering up her chest she has a white corset. On her legs she has one black and one white stocking, and on her feet she has one black and one white boot, which accompany the opposite coloured stocking. She also wears a shoulder length black glove on her right arm, opposite to the black stocking. On her right arm she wears a white sleeve attached to the corset she wears, leaving her hand bare. The corset has two pink gems studded on the collarbone region.

Semblance: Falcon-Eye
    Elke's keen attention to detail gave rise to her Semblance: Falcon-Eye. During a fight Elke can focus on her enemies' vitals and Falcon-Eye will kick in, ensuring extremely precise attacks. In short, as long as she is keeping her attention to detail focused, Elke can't miss her target. This keeps her battles short, fights being decided in moments if her enemy isn't aware of their own weaknesses. As of the moment, Elke can only use this ability to boost her accuracy for short times. Falcon-Eye also boosts her athletic abilities by a short amount, ensuring that each hit has enough power to inflict the necessary damage. It also allows her to zoom her vision by small increments, though this does narrow her field of vision, and leaves her weak to attacks from the side.

However as Elke grows, this ability will become much more than just an accuracy boost. As she grows, she will come to realise the other benefits this ability will give her. Her attacks will come reinforced, and she will gain extra athletic bonuses. She will be able to jump higher, run faster and hit harder. If she uses her weapon to aid her, she will be capable of travelling at speeds up to 320km/h.

At its most powerful, Elke's Semblance will enable her to propel herself at such speeds and faster, whilst keeping her accuracy on-point. Her previous ranks of her Semblance will increase her power output, but at max rank these are all sacrificed for speed and accuracy. By keeping her attention focused, she will be able to move fast enough to appear in two places at once. Kinda like Ichigo's Bankai ;)

Weapon (If Any):
    Eclipse is her large two-handed broadsword. Standing at 5'6", her sword is larger than she is, but years of practise and training have allowed her to wield this sword like an extension of her body. Attached to the hilt is a second handle, perpendicular to the hilt, which can slide backwards. This serves as the trigger for the high-powered rifle built into the broadsword. This rifle is capable of launching rounds powerful enough to propel itself and Elke at high speeds. Thanks to her Semblance, Elke doesn't need a scope for her rifle to be accurate with it, that comes naturally. The sword doesn't have a hand guard as such, but a small region between the hilt and blade where the rifle is built into. The sword is almost pure black, save for the sharp blade edges which are a shiny silver.

Elke can also power her blade with Dust, which causes the blade edges to turn white with a pink glow instead. When powered like this, her blade has a bigger shock impact, causing the ground to rupture, and the air to condense and create shockwaves. These are capable of incapacitating an enemy, but are not capable of cutting. This blade means a lot to Elke, it being a gift from her master.

Roleplay Sample: I'm GM, I don't need this (go look at Redux if you're interested) XD
    Old December 13th, 2015 (4:17 AM).
    rikadventure time

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Grey Bidoof and Varys has been accepted :D

EDIT SU (WIP):

Elke Tegeler

Elke OP pls nerf
    Old December 13th, 2015 (10:23 AM).

Finished-ish my WIP. I might go into more detail on the weapon/semblance if needed. Also, I'll fix a sample tomorrow, but just look at Gunpowder if you can't wait :p
    Old December 13th, 2015 (9:57 PM).

I finally finished my su. I think. Maybe. Unless there's something else that Aiden thinks needs to be changed.
    Old December 14th, 2015 (4:38 AM).
    Wiring your Circuits

ihr beide sind akzeptiert. You're both in :)
    Old December 14th, 2015 (4:41 AM).
    アンタークチサイ

Nature: Calm
    Yay more Huntresses and Huntsmen*.

*totally not nitpicking on terminology
    Old December 14th, 2015 (1:09 PM). Edited December 15th, 2015 by Nagi.

Nature: Modest

x

Name: Gwen Bugail
    Race: Faunus

Appearance: Sporting a rather petite frame, Gwen hardly looks the part of a seasoned warrior - in fact, most think she doesn't even look the part of a 17-year-old. Her skin is somewhat pale, but this is also due to her platinum blonde, almost white hair that doesn't exactly accentuate her tan. It is extremely curly and frizzy, and despite it having grown relatively long, still barely even reaches her shoulders. This trait also extends to the hairs on the rest of her body, and makes her skin oddly soft to the touch, to the point of almost getting a 'fluffy' vibe from it. Further evidence of her faunus nature include elongated ears, and most notably, the two curled, brown horns protruding from the sides of her head.
    Her clothing style is rather plain, in that she usually wears the same, simple set of clothing: a black dress (don't worry, it's a combat skirt!), combined with brown boots with black knee socks. She also usually wears a loosely knit cardigan made from thick, light grey wool, that's left open at the front. On particularly cold days, she switches out her knee socks for grey tights, and wears a thick, bordeaux-coloured scarf around her neck.

Personality: Sheep traits have unfortunately made their way into Gwen's personality quite easily, and as a result she can be very timid and impressionable. Easily swayed by the louder voices in a group, she is more of a follower than a leader, and at times goes as far as to question her own sense of decision-making altogether. However, when she is completely sure of something, she can suddenly lose all sense of restraint and lash out at whoever opposes her. This kind of thing doesn't occur very often however; it is far easier for her to keep quiet and blend in than it is to speak up, and she must feel very confident in herself to be able to pull something of that caliber off.
    In battle, she is much the same way. Preferring to play a supportive role over an offensive one, she usually remains in the background as much as possible. Additionally, unless she faces a creature of Grimm, she will always attempt to subdue her opponent, as opposed to killing them. A drawback to this is that she'll often hold back on offensive strikes, which may actually give her opponent the edge in battle.

Semblance: Somnolence
    Gwen's semblance is that of somnia; lulling people to sleep. The effect is sound-based; primarily evoked with the bells on her weapon, though if she tries, she can also do it with her voice. For the time being, all she can do is throw off one's senses and make them drowsy - which in battle is of course a valuable asset nonetheless. Outside of battle, she can currently use the ability to make others calm down and feel at ease, and possibly cool down arguments by doing so. This doesn't work very well if she herself is worked up or shaken, however.
    At higher levels, she will be able to strengthen the effect it has on enemies, by either lulling them to sleep altogether, or if they resist, induce 'dreams': powerful hallucinations that can distract or even instill great fear in her enemies. Only upon true mastery of her semblance, she will even be able to influence people to the degree of hypnotism, in the sense of controlling their minds for a short period of time.

Weapon:
    Her weapon is fairly primitive, compared to what most others wield in this day and age. It is essentially a glaive, with a shepherd's crook on the other end of it. Made from sturdy wood, adorned with beautiful grapevine-like carvings Gwen made herself, some might consider it a museum piece rather than anything battle-ready. The glaive's blade is light, but very sharp, capable of cutting through even bone with relative ease, and just below a small bundle of bells is tied onto the hilt. The clear sound they produce is used to evoke and amplify Gwen's semblance.

Roleplay Sample: From Digimon Revolution

x
    -
    i'm so t i r e d

Quick Reply