• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Blah

Free supporter
Years
I've noticed that the Fan Games section has a few sub sections that aren't used/don't deserve their own subforum. It's like having an ad on the forum where if people want specific content they can't help but have to see these inferior sections.

Any thoughts on cleansing these sub forums. Specifically, I'm talking about the Game Development and and Games Showcase sections :^)

ROM hacking for life babe!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
I've noticed that the Fan Games section has a few sub sections that aren't used/don't deserve their own subforum. It's like having an ad on the forum where if people want specific content they can't help but have to see these inferior sections.

Any thoughts on cleansing these sub forums. Specifically, I'm talking about the Game Development and and Games Showcase sections :^)

ROM hacking for life babe!

o you

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Same way I feel about Rom Hacking. Well, technically I use 2 tools. A map editor, and Notepad++, but yeah :^)

>Notepad++

there's only one good text editor and that's Sublime Text 3

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
for real though Sublime Text is soooooooooo goooooddddddddd

custom syntax highlighting, themes, all that goodness

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Who wants some food? Here's some news about what's been going on in ROM Hacking lately.
image.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
can we ban wobb from the romhacking forums?

also Rainbow your avatar is freaking meowt

Last edited:
Back