• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON INDUSTRIAL: 1 BETA SOON

Spark74

SPARK&74
Years
Trench.png

Hi, My name is Lionnel Trench and i'm Pokemon Proffesor. Yeah... This should be a post about first beta but i will talk not only about it. Our first beta will have 1 or 2 gyms. Now i will tell about features and bit of story.

1) Gyms
Gyms are thought to be not just like: Series of battles, little quiz/maze/puzzle and than you have your reward. Here, in Pokemon Industrial you will have to do a little/medium/big/large/unbeatable quest. Like in first gym you will need to do some firefighting. Yes, you'll get some firefighting skills during obtaining first badge.

2) Pokemons
Some pokemons will remain same as in origial games, but some will have their changings like in Alola.
Now... About changings. There would be some pokemons which mutated/assimilated to harsh ecology and nature of Chely Region. (here must be meme on Ural Men who survived after meteorit crashed in Chelyabinsk)

3) Interesting bits of story:

ELITE FOUR
Entering battle with champion and Elite Four will require loads of . . . Paperwork... You will need to sign two documets - Paper that shows that you enter challenge on your own risk and paper that shows that you won't distribute information on 4th member of Elite Four. Anyway, nobody allowed to talk on 4th member of Elite Four. Except some people who are high-ranked members of Space Co.

Now you've got question, what is that Space Co. Okay, you have a chance to get it
Corporations:
1)MAGMA Co.

Big corporation that manuactures diifrent devices. They have factories outside Chely City. Rumors say that one factory has strange device that might be a unknown pokemon. Team Magma's leader Maxie founded MAGMA Co. after failture in Hoenn, also big amount of Team Magma grunts joined MAGMA Co.

2)AQUA Co.

Big oil corporation in Chely region. They mostly do extracting oil from ocean floor. Rumors say that even if they don't extract oil, some oil comes to cities and towns anyway. Team AQUA's leader Archie founded AQUA Co. after failture in Hoenn, also big amount of Team Aqua grunts joined AQUA Co.

3)SPACE CO.

Big scientific corporation that works on genetic modifying pokemon. It is sponsored and owned by Giovanni, but its CEO is Michael, ex-leader of team Fusion works now there. Its previous CEO, Lionnel Trench retired and works as Pokemon Professor now. Michael makes plans of revolt against Giovanni and does secret experement in Lavender Village

Time when Beta 1 will be realized:
Around middle/end of june
Also pinning some Pokemon sprites for you to enjoy :pink_boogie:
Trevenant.png

065.png

015.png

Last edited:

Kartik12345

Kartik
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 3, 2022