• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Drat. Can't be a General yet. drat,drat,drat,drat,drat,drat,drat,drat,drat.

Neptune sighed and slapped himself on the face softly as his idea didn't work. Neptune stopped for a while and watched as the Order burnt their flag. Alas, they couldn't hold the city, and they had to retreat. Retreating wasn't really too bad, but he wondered where the other Gold Tribe allies went.

Did they all die?! All Gold Tribe members were strong and fast, they couldn't just d-die like that...or could they? Fighting against hundreds of enemies...he gulped. He was lucky just to be alive.

As they ran along the stream, Poseida was getting closer and closer. Neptune looked at the stream and sighed. The stream was full of blood, and instead of crystal blue, it was red now. Crimson red.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed was near a medical center when it happened. His comrades came into the city and burnt the Alliance flag! He was happy only for a moment before somebody: a fire type, hit his flat in the face. It was an Emboar and a bunch of Pignite, despite the city being in ruins, they were still angry about their comrade. "Oh...right," murmered Zed.
Zed was prepared to fight all the gang one on one but then, that Whimsicott from before?! Did she ever stay out of trouble?!
If you attack us she dies! My Fire Punch already scorched your face! imagine hers!
Zed didn't really care about the Whimsicott. He knew these kind of people, they were the people who expected you to save the pretty damsel. But Zed wouldn't do so. HOWEVER, he was pretty angry about the face. So regardless of the Whimsicott he fought them all one on one, winning easily enough because they were all low level compared to him. The Emboar was continously saying "I'm serious! I'll do it!" but of course he didn't. Then, he came to the Emboar, a Pignite needed to be level 36 to evolve into Emoar so he guessed it was stronger than him. Emboar started off with a Fire Punch, but missed, Zed went for Slam, but Emboar's hardy body hardly took any damage. Emboar used Flame Charge, Zed knew he couldn't afford to be hit so he dodged and used Leaf Tornado, the wind in it was slightly more effective on Emboar, so Zed decided to go with that every time. But it was too late! just as he turned, the Emboar launched a brutal Fire Punch bringing Zed down to the ground! The last thing Zed saw was the Emboar standing triumphantly....before Zed fainted.
Whimsie was shocked! Tombo had managed to beat the blue Servine without effort! Now she was scared! As the giant Brute came closer, Whimsie knew what to do! She used Sleep Powder, not long after Tombo fell with a huge crash into a deep sleep. And Whimsie started carrying the blue Servine to the medical center.
Apparently that riot was still going on. She tried to sweep past it but it was impossible, so she tried calling the person who was guarding the door! "Hey there!!!!" "I have an injured person here!" she shouted.
Sol was lost, he was sure he was going to die soon but then.... a house?! And a Camerupt?!?! Sol was overjoyed. he went to greet the Camerupt, who invited him into his home. The were two small Numel in two baby cribs and another Camerupt. "Twins" said the -seemingly- father of the babies. "But i thought us pokemon lay eggs..." said Sol "Two eggs i mean, us Camerupt usually only lay one egg, two is considered twins" "Oh" said Sol, he could understand why Camerupt and Numel could live in a desert.
"Do you have any water?" asked Sol. "A bit, we usually go to get some from the cactuses not far behind" said the mother as she handed Sol the bowl, Sol drank it up with every sound he could! "Slurp, Burp, gug gug," "AH! SO MUCH BETTER!" He shouted furiously! "Yo, where can i find these cactuses?" asked Sol. "We will show you" said father Camerupt.

Tried to fit it in with what just happened on the battlefield. Me and angel's S.U.s are going to meet soon. We arranged a plotline too. But i'm sick, and i have homework so i might take long brakes off the computer. Either way i'll try to be on as soon and much as possible.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie was breathing heavily,she had just faught off another pack of beedrill when Kent's message arrived to her.She sighed in both relief and saddness.They wern't able to keep the City.She turned around and ran in the direction she had seen the rest go in.When she saw Kent she stopped running and caught her breath.She looked at him.Her body was swaying.She was in need of time to rest.She looked at Kent.She almost fell forward but was able to stop herself.She needed to make sure she didn't pass out.

"Sorry I did't get here quicker,its hard to run fast with your energy over half gone."She said breathing deeply.

Her body was still swaying left right,forwards and backwards.She hopped her energy would return soon.She wondered what was going to happen now.They couldn't save the city.She thought about the Deerling she ended up killing and sighed closing her eyes.She was okay about the others she had to kill,but one of her own kind,that was so sad to her.She pushed the thought out of her head and relifted her head.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
David saw the burning flag! He knew it was time to stop cowering! he knew it was time to resist!!!
Although he was 99.9% sure he couldn't do anything to help, he got some of his son's old TMs and went out to do some damage, he was old, around 49 years old and he wasn't in shape for battling anymore, but he knew he'd be taken prisoner if he didn't do something. To re-assure himself he thought of his battling days. "Ah those good old days! those good....old.....un-succesfull days...." he thought, then, with all the force he had left, he opened the door to his house! All set with Thunder, Volt Tackle, Agility and Body Slam!
Just as David opened the door he saw the flag in flames and the ear-twitching screams of the few who had ignored the evacuation. He cautiously opened the stepped forwards, as soon as he did a flamethrower hit his house! it was on fire! his precious collection of desert seashells?! his antique still-poisoned Seviper fangs?! "AAAAAAAAAAH!" he shouted.
He rushed back inside but managed to only get one seashell before he had no air left, he quickly made it outside, huffing and puffing.
Now he was angry, he saw an Neoverse Beedrill and obliterated it with Thunder, he saw a Neoverse Combusken and smashed it to the ground with Volt Tackle, he felt like the only one who was fighting these monsters.
About nine minutes later David was exhausted from all the battles he'd been in...wich (along with those two battles before) was three.
He hated the Neoverse more than anything but he couldn't go on at his old age. He decided he wouldn't go down without a fight and got up, he knew he'd be instantly killed by another hit but he didn't want to leave his precious Eternity behind wich would soon be taken over anyway. So with his last ounce of power, he challenged a Persian....and lost, his whole life flashed before his eyes, from the moment he got his first book as a Pichu to this moment right now.
It was then that David "Davy" Tires was laid to rest.

Tragic, i know. :( But did you know that his name: David Tires is acctually the name i use to disquise myself. For example, strange large man asks me my name, i tell him Davy Tires.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent and Neptune arrived at Poseida Village. He had never been there before, but marveled at it's sight nonetheless. It was small, but apparently looked well defended. Kent sighed in relief as Julie came in from behind him. At least she was alright, he thought. Kent gave her an approving nod and a smile. He turned to the other Gold Tribe members that were there. Besides Neptune and Julie, there were about 15 other members who survived. Among them was the Salamence "Dragonheart", who carried General Manchu's body with them, as well as the Luxray "Powerhouse", who had survived Galleon's attack, and others, including an Absol and the Charizard Shadow Flame. There were others as well, those he knew very well and some that were slightly new. Although Kent was deeply saddened, he should should himself lucky that this many survived. He closed his eyes, and spoke.

"Let us say a quite prayer to our fallen comrades. Their deaths will not be in vain." Kent kept his eyes closed for an entire minute and stood there in silence. The rest of the Tribe followed his lead. Kent had felt he failed them by doing this, but he couldn't linger on these failures.

Kent sighed. "The Order will be a bit preoccupied with the full takeover of the city, so I doubt they'll attack again very soon. In the meantime, I advise all of us to rest and recover our strength. You are dismissed for now."

Kent watched as most of them didn't stray too far. A few went to the nearby Pokemon Center because of their wounds. Kent sat down in place and thought a bit, constantly replaying the death of General Manchu in his mind. He pushed back the tears, not allowing himself to show weakness in front of his Tribe.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie watched as the others departed.She didn't know exactly where to go beens she would have to go through Eternity City to get back to Flower Medow.She desided to go to the pokemon center to get healed,she had a bad cut on her left front leg from the bedrill stinger.She walked inside and waitied for chansey to get free to help her leg.She also had a bad cut on her back from the rattacate that bit her.When Chansey got free she stood up and walked to her.She looked at her leg and back.She wrapped bandages around her left leg and put a big bandage over her back.

"Thank you."Julie said to Chansey.

"Its no problem."The Chansey replied kindly.

Julie walked out of the pokemon center and walked next to a tree that wasn't very close to others and she laid down.Being near great nature like trees and being in the sunlight helped deerling heal faster.

Aura.Lucario

Years
The Gold Tribe walked into Poseida, and Neptune beamed at little as their eyes widened when they saw the defenses. The town didn't have any high skyscrapers, and all buildings were lower than ten storeys, but it was like a large estate - rows and rows of houses built neatly next to each other. Neptune sighed, he was rather fond of that Snorlax, it was Manchu who supported his first idea...it was a pity that he was gone now. Neptune closed his eyes and went silent for a while as Kaiser did.

Kent sighed. "The Order will be a bit preoccupied with the full takeover of the city, so I doubt they'll attack again very soon. In the meantime, I advise all of us to rest and recover our strength. You are dismissed for now."

Neptune watched as the Gold Tribe members walked away, roaming around the town while some of them went to heal themselves.

Kaiser sat down, with a sad expression on his face, so Neptune sat next to him. Nobody could hide tears from Neptune, and Kaiser was obviously trying to hold them.
Neptune patted his General on the back.

"If you want to let go, let go Kaiser, we understand," Neptune said sadly, "Rest in Peace, General Manchu..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked at Neptune, and gave him a weak smile.

"I'm glad you're here, Neptune. You have proven yourself more than enough to be a Gold Tribe member.", Kent said, looking around, before considering adding something. "You are the newest member of the Gold Tribe, yet you have proven yourself a useful ally and sound tactician since the beginning. In fact, how would you like to be my second-in-command? I could use you as my tactician on an off the battlefield."

Kent looked around at the others that were closeby. He knew there wasn't more than 15 or so Gold Tribe members left. He then looked back Neptune. "There are so few of us now, but we must be stronger than ever."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune's eyes widened. Were his ears failing him? No, apparently not! A tactician...in his opinion that was a rather high rank in the army. His trident glowed with determination, and nodded, "For the Gold Tribe."

Neptune then explained the defenses of Poseida, since Kaiser may be interested, "Poseida has a steel wall, and it surrounds the town in a regular dodecagon (12 sides) shape. There is a large, powerful water cannon on top of each angle, so there are twelve cannons in total. There are two gates, two entrances in Poseida, one is the main gate, leading into the jungle, the other is the backup gate, right next to the river for a quick escape. Right in the middle of Poseida is a tall tower, a little like those airport control towers. It's about thirty storeys tall, so we can see everything if we're up there. If you want we can add some more defenses to the tower, since adding long ranged attacks will give us a large advantage, and we can use the tower's height as an advantage."

Neptune blinked, "Sorry, I'll stop now."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent listened as he outlined the defenses.

"Poseida has a steel wall, and it surrounds the town in a regular dodecagon (12 sides) shape. There is a large, powerful water cannon on top of each angle, so there are twelve cannons in total. There are two gates, two entrances in Poseida, one is the main gate, leading into the jungle, the other is the backup gate, right next to the river for a quick escape. Right in the middle of Poseida is a tall tower, a little like those airport control towers. It's about thirty storeys tall, so we can see everything if we're up there. If you want we can add some more defenses to the tower, since adding long ranged attacks will give us a large advantage, and we can use the tower's height as an advantage."

He apologized, to which Kent shook his head. "No, if you are to be my tactician, I welcome this advice. This is good. If the Order were to attack with a small force, we could easily hold it off. It seems this village can take quite a punishment. And for now, the Gold Tribe defends it as well."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Just then Neptune remembered something. He was the strongest fighter in Poseida, so he was the assistant of the governor here - he had more power when he was in Poseida.

"E-Excuse me for a moment, Kaiser." Neptune stood up and ran towards the other side of town. He whistled and his trusty Pelipper - Apollo arrived in a flash.

"I'm giving you another task," Neptune turned and watched as he landed, "Find Genevieve the Ninetales. If you happen to find her tell her to return to Poseida."

"Genevieve the Ninetales? You mean 'your lover', right, Neptune?" Apollo smirked.

"Shut up and go." Neptune blushed and turned around, his back facing him, "Talk to the back. Go now, and report to me tomorrow."

Neptune didn't wait for him to take off, and walked into a warehouse. He opened the door and walked into it slowly. The lights were dim, but he was used to it. They liked to train in the darkness. Suddenly a Zoroark appeared right in front of him and saluted.

"Nocturne reporting for duty," the Zoroark spoke firmly and saluted again, "The Zoroarks can generate any illusions now, Neptune."

Neptune nodded and smiled a little. The Alpha Alliance didn't know about this. Poseida was training his own troops, and Neptune was planning to lead their little army to help the Gold Tribe soon. Neptune recruited elites, about twenty five right now, and they were all Zoroarks from the town. The strongest of them all, Nocturne, trained them everyday in the warehouse, teaching them how to fight, and make more advanced illusions.

Neptune observed as the Zoroark fought each other, training. They were getting faster everyday, not to mention more powerful and intelligent. Neptune grinned as one of them generated a Rayquaza illusion and scared the others away. The illusions were fake of course, but it was real enough to scare them.

"Nocturne, twenty five...ain't really enough," Neptune told him, "If we want power, we'll need more. Train these Zoroark, then recruit more members in the town. They don't have to be Zoroark, they can be any type, as long as they have the heart to fight."

"I see you want to impress Kaiser, Neptune," Nocturne nodded and smiled a little.

"Of course. I want the Poseida Rebellion troops to be as strong as the Gold Tribe members." Neptune tilted his head, "So good luck."

Neptune was about to leave the warehouse when all of a sudden a Zoroark attacked from behind, his hands high, preparing a brick break. But Neptune snickered and turned around, blocking his attack, then slashed him with Metal Claw, with his last slash pinning the Zoroark onto the ground.

"Nice try," Neptune helped him up, "But you need more speed."

Then before another Zoroark could attack him, he went out of the warehouse.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sol Myers was walking to nowhere with the family of Camerupt. It seemed as if they were leading him to oblivion. He felt so hot he swore he could turn into a big pile of ashes.
Then, finally, Sol saw cactuses. Immideietly he rushed over and used Brick Break, then he slurped and gurgled non-stop! It was heaven.
The Camerupt family said they new a city called Poseida not far from here, so they agreed to take Sol there.
It was longer than Sol had expected. So long in fact that he had to sit on father-Camerupt's back to regain his strength despite his powerfull legs.
Along the way he saw many more houses, all filled with Sandshrew and Sandslash, Camerupt and Numel, Trapinch. All types of desert Pokemon.
One Trapinch said he wanted to play with Sol. Although Sol had always seen nothing but death and all that. He always had a soft spot for children and this particular Trapinch looked like it was only 5 years old or something.
After playing, the Trapinch pulled a cute face and started talking about how he always wanted to go on adventure. Sol realized that the Trapinch was acctually kind of small for its age.
Sol wasn't one for thinking of the consequences of his actions. So he took the Trapinch with him, surprisingly enough.
Apparently the Trapinch didn't have a name, Or a family. Sol didn't want to tell him that many Flygon supported the Alliance and so many of them (probably including his arents) were killed. He talked about how he was teased by the other Trapinch in the house because of his size.
During the journey they found many other cactuses to drink from. the Trapinch played with the baby Numel a little bit. Making good friends with the boy.
Sol was completely unaware at that moment in time. That the combination of picking up that Trapinch and arriving in Poseida City, would change his life forever.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie's energy returned and she stood up and walked back towards the other Gold Tribe members.Her breathing was back to normal and she was no longer swaying.She half smiled.She was still alive.She was alive,after that war,even though they lost,she was still alive.There were few of them left.around 15.It was no suprise to her Kent and Neptune were still alive.She then thought about Manchu.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath,and reopened her eyes.She looked at Neptune and Kent again.She knew they were much stronger then herself,but she was still pretty strong.She thought about those she killed.She growled at herself under her breath.She had to kill them,they might not have won the war,but killing them made the Gold Tribe one step closer to defeating the Order.She began to recall all of the pokemon she killed,rattata,ursaring,bedrill....Her stomach hurt for a second when she thought about the deerling.She shook her head rappidly at herself.She didn't need to think about that.She needed to think about better things.She raised her head up again.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(OCC: Gah. I can't leave for 2 days with you guys around. Sorry it took so long Xil.)

"You aren't a coward Q. I don't want to hear you say that ever again!" Genevieve said angerily, and looked at him. She wasn't angry at him. Just angry. Angry that she couldn't help.

Genevieve was getting worried now. The sounds of the war had gotten softer. Had they won? Had they lost? She prayed they hadn't lost. In a series of minutes a cry of joy came up in the city and it chilled Genevieve. Genevieve dared to look out the window, only to gasp. Eternity, had had been taken over! Even so, she wouldn't let the Order harm a hair on the Pokemon hiding in the basement.

Genevieve nearly jumped when someone ran in the door. She opened her mouth, so she could Fire Blast them. However, stopped short when she seen it was an injured Pokemon. "Lay him down here." Genevieve said showing the Pokemon an empty bed. She didn't care if it was an enemy or not. Genevieve didn't like seeing Pokemon hurt.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Whimsie had managed to escape the rabble outside and get to the Pokemon Center. With the blue Servine. He had been badly damaged from that blast to his face. It was scorched, Whimsie thought she could make out a few blue bruises, although they were camoflaged by the Servine's funny coloration.
Trying to regain her breath. Whimsie started telling the Ninetales, who was attending to everyone, what had happened to the city and to the Servine.

Zed was in a strange place. He was pretty sure he could make out a Ryhorn there. A bit like the general that he used to know at about 14-13 years of age. The Ryhorn had never told Zed his name, but Zed had met him several times in training. It was said that he died in battle.
Then Skam appeared, Zed's master. He was patting the Ryhorn on the back. They were on a big round platform, from the edges was nothing but oblivion, funnily Zed was sure he was standing on a tail, he saw four other tails to his left and right, suddenly he realized that there was a huge picture of a Ninetales on the platform. Then Skam came closer and said "Skam is dead, Eternity has fallen. Run, run, RUN!" echoed through Zed's head as he opened his eyes.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve listened to Whimsie tell how the Servine got hurt as she began to treat him. He's so oddly colored. Genevieve thought as she put some solution on his bruises.

She practally jumped when he opened his eyes. Though, it wasn't like his wounds would have keep him out for awhile. It was nothing too serious, maybe 3 degree burns that needed to be treated. "Hey," She said in a soft and soothing voice. "I'm Genevieve, can I know your name?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed Groaned "Zed" he said as he got up.
His vision was blurry. But he could make out the Whimsicott from before and a yellow blurr.
"Wh-where am I?" he asked, but he didn't really mean it. All the while he was stunned by his dream, it sounded so real. He was (for the first time in quite a while) terrified at the last words still ringing in his head: "Run, run, RUN!!!!"

As his vision cleared, he thought he could make out something. Then he saw what it was: A Ninetales, his eyes widened as he realised it was the same one from his dream.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"Well its nice to meet you Zed." Genevieve said pulling out some bandage cloth. "Be careful. Don't try moving too much too fast. Your body needs time to heal."

"Your eyes might be blurry, they will get better soon. Luckily enough you didn't get hurt in the most sensitive part of your eyes." Genevieve said as she started to bandage his head. She noticed his eyes widen at her and Genevieve tilted her head a little. "What's wrong Zed? Have we meet before or something?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed got to his senses. It must have been a coincidence. "Err, no, of course not." He said as he saw Whimsie walking away.
"Ow" he said. "Did-did somebody hit my face?" "I remember...Oh right! the Emboar!" "Gah! when i find that guy!..."
Zed couldn't resist, the combination of that Ninetales being in his dream before they even met and General Ryhorn (as he used to call him) being in it made him ask: "Hey, i know it sounds stupid, but was your father by any chance a Ryhorn? I knew this Ryhorn that always boasted about his Ninetales daughter... and trust me, you're not the first one i asked." But she was the first one he'd asked. He knew at once that the question was sudden and stupid, but he had to know.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"Oh, I`m sorry." Genevieve said embarrased. "Just the way you were staring at me... I thought maybe I'd seen you before. Though, I would think I'd remember such a uniquely colored Servine. Its rather pretty. Um, I mean becoming."

"You shouldn't pick fights with Emboars. They are a mean and ruthless species." Genenevieve said softly. She hadn't meant to sound like she was scolding him and hoped she didn't sound like it.

Her eyes widen and she couldn't help but smile. "Dad boasts about me?" It was more a question to herself, then to him. "Wait, is his name Thomas?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back