• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
All right, for the sake of everyone's mental health I'm gonna try to summarize it all so we don't need any more discussion.

When you made your post you said it was 12:49. I would assume that was the time displayed on your computer at the time. When you made the post however, it was X:48 on the forums (X being different depending on your time zone). Now I don't know whether your computer or the forums have the more accurate sense of time, but my bet would be the forums. Not that important though.

Since your post said 49 but your post was officially made at 48, Smoochum decided to decipher that as you being a minute off, presumably for shizz and giggles, as things so often are in this thread.

This however, has nothing to do with time zones.

Or much else, really.
It's pretty trivial.

Aaaaand BANNED.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Banned, because you post faster than I can update my signature, which generally takes around ten minutes. I am a slow old fart when it comes to BB code.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Pfft. I beg to differ. Generally, I have to look up PokéCommunity's BB code list.

Most often than not, I can remember the coding. But, that depends.

Besides, still have to learn CSS. Derp.

Lastly, I sentence you to a banning on account of saying I am better, which is stretching the truth.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I noticed. No worries. I was just saying how bad I really am at web code.

I will have to leave this thread until someone else posts. Don't want to monopolize it.

Banned, because I did notice.

NatureKeeper

Banned because I cannot be my true mind, it is impossible because mind is not matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back