The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
FireRed POKEMON: Dark Rising

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2776    
Old August 30th, 2013 (7:58 PM). Edited August 30th, 2013 by Pokenoob666.
Pokenoob666's Avatar
Pokenoob666 Pokenoob666 is offline
Frustrated Feraligator
     
    Join Date: May 2013
    Location: Md,USA.
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 51
    [QUOTE=alienhunterx;7809655]Go with Larvesta as Ash suggests. Larvesta is damn cool along the game play.
    Go download the Location guide on the first page of the thread. They have a low encounter rate around 1-5 % i certain locations.



    but what did he mean when he said it won't obey me? and will it be any good before it evolves?
    Reply With Quote
      #2777    
    Old August 31st, 2013 (12:17 AM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      but what did he mean when he said it won't obey me? and will it be any good before it evolves?[/QUOTE]
      I thought that thing is fixed but yeah in old beta Larvesta has a problem to dis obey you mostly because it is a traded Poke.
      Reply With Quote
        #2778    
      Old August 31st, 2013 (4:15 AM).
      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
      Memento Mori
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 14,530
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
      I thought that thing is fixed but yeah in old beta Larvesta has a problem to dis obey you mostly because it is a traded Poke.
      It's not fixed iirc.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by HankLynch View Post
      So it turns out that I'm dumb and can't figure out how to put dark rising on a mac, if I even can. If someone could help I would give you three caterpies and a dunsparce
      Wine LIPS or find some patching program for Mac...

      Oh... why so many people support Apple...
      __________________
      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
      Reply With Quote
        #2779    
      Old August 31st, 2013 (9:30 AM).
      Pokenoob666's Avatar
      Pokenoob666 Pokenoob666 is offline
      Frustrated Feraligator
         
        Join Date: May 2013
        Location: Md,USA.
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 51
        will it when i get the first badge?
        Reply With Quote
          #2780    
        Old August 31st, 2013 (10:05 PM).
        KawaiiBunnie KawaiiBunnie is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2013
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 1
          How does Vulpix and Growlithe Evolve?

          I tried Fire Stone on both, and the Evolution List doesn't say anything about it.

          Help?

          ~KawaiiBunnie
          Reply With Quote
            #2781    
          Old August 31st, 2013 (11:08 PM).
          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
          Memento Mori
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 14,530
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
          will it when i get the first badge?
          Suuuuuuuuure... First badge... which allows obeying to level 10 or so...
          It will start obeying you after the last badge because you would have to stop leveling it which is impossible in this game.
          __________________
          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
          Reply With Quote
            #2782    
          Old September 1st, 2013 (4:19 AM).
          hellraizer89 hellraizer89 is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 16
            Well after some time and several hacks i tried i have to say this one is really hard since most of the trainers have really overleveled and overpowered pokemons comparing to yours. And the grinding part in most area is quite slow.

            But overall is great hack. Great Job


            p.s. does anyone know if frozen cave has a 2nd exit?
            Reply With Quote
              #2783    
            Old September 2nd, 2013 (10:20 PM).
            XeroNos's Avatar
            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2011
              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
              Age: 29
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 3,015
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by hellraizer89 View Post
              Well after some time and several hacks i tried i have to say this one is really hard since most of the trainers have really overleveled and overpowered pokemons comparing to yours. And the grinding part in most area is quite slow.

              But overall is great hack. Great Job


              p.s. does anyone know if frozen cave has a 2nd exit?
              You mean Frozen Dungeon Right??? Bro it only as two exits. One is from where you came in and the other is where you do the Kyurem event.. Still confused then download my walk through from the first page...
              Reply With Quote
                #2784    
              Old September 3rd, 2013 (2:51 AM).
              Pokemon cool Pokemon cool is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2013
                Posts: 2
                HI how do I download Pokemon dark rising? sorry newbie here
                Reply With Quote
                  #2785    
                Old September 3rd, 2013 (6:28 AM).
                hellraizer89 hellraizer89 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 16
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                  You mean Frozen Dungeon Right??? Bro it only as two exits. One is from where you came in and the other is where you do the Kyurem event.. Still confused then download my walk through from the first page...
                  thx, i got it a bit after i posted it in here. I was just doing meaningless circles without going on the real door where you meet your pal. Thx anyway.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2786    
                  Old September 3rd, 2013 (7:04 AM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,530
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pokemon cool View Post
                  HI how do I download Pokemon dark rising? sorry newbie here
                  From the first post's attachments.
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2787    
                  Old September 3rd, 2013 (9:14 AM).
                  ThorShadow525 ThorShadow525 is offline
                  Shadowflame Elitist
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 31
                    How rare is it to get Drilbur in what locations? Ive tried the same places videos and guides try but i cant get one at all. Even after searching for 2 hours in the first cave i couldnt get one and it is the only pokemon i want in this mod.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2788    
                    Old September 3rd, 2013 (10:50 AM).
                    Yuuki_Asura's Avatar
                    Yuuki_Asura Yuuki_Asura is offline
                    Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Location: Manila,Philippines
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 387
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by HankLynch View Post
                      So it turns out that I'm dumb and can't figure out how to put dark rising on a mac, if I even can. If someone could help I would give you three caterpies and a dunsparce
                      Try searching For MultiPatch Its a patching program For Mac (I use it Since I am Mac user myself)

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                      It's not fixed iirc.


                      Wine LIPS or find some patching program for Mac...

                      Oh... why so many people support Apple...
                      Beats Me. Maybe Because of the Cool Games in Apple, But the iOS Bites XD
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2789    
                      Old September 3rd, 2013 (3:33 PM).
                      avogel369 avogel369 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 1
                        I don't know if this was previously posted, but when I go back into Atlantic Cave from Aroma Path I have to re-battle Entei and all of the Dark Thugs. Its a great way to retrain my team, but I just wanted to go back to Atlantic City. Anyone can help?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2790    
                        Old September 3rd, 2013 (3:59 PM).
                        DubStepKazuya DubStepKazuya is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          Uhh i downloaded the attached win.rar file and put it in a folder so i can play the game when i launch my emulator and i go to look for the game it isent there any help ?
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2791    
                          Old September 3rd, 2013 (5:23 PM).
                          Yuuki_Asura's Avatar
                          Yuuki_Asura Yuuki_Asura is offline
                          Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2012
                            Location: Manila,Philippines
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Lax
                            Posts: 387
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by DubStepKazuya View Post
                            Uhh i downloaded the attached win.rar file and put it in a folder so i can play the game when i launch my emulator and i go to look for the game it isent there any help ?
                            Extract RAR File with Winrar and use a patching program
                            LunarIPS (for IPS) Then download A Clean Firered Rom (if don't have the program or The Rom
                            google it Since its Against The rules Share Roms in This Site or how to patch the rom there are tutorials on youtube)
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2792    
                            Old September 3rd, 2013 (10:23 PM).
                            XeroNos's Avatar
                            XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2011
                              Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                              Age: 29
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Brave
                              Posts: 3,015
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by ThorShadow525 View Post
                              How rare is it to get Drilbur in what locations? Ive tried the same places videos and guides try but i cant get one at all. Even after searching for 2 hours in the first cave i couldnt get one and it is the only pokemon i want in this mod.
                              Yeah that event has repeated Flags resets. Just beat them again and go back... By the way what's in Atlantic city that you missed?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2793    
                              Old September 4th, 2013 (12:30 AM).
                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                              Memento Mori
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 14,530
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by avogel369 View Post
                              I don't know if this was previously posted, but when I go back into Atlantic Cave from Aroma Path I have to re-battle Entei and all of the Dark Thugs. Its a great way to retrain my team, but I just wanted to go back to Atlantic City. Anyone can help?
                              Adapt. You will meet many of these repeating events.
                              Especially when you're weakened :D
                              __________________
                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2794    
                              Old September 4th, 2013 (12:47 AM). Edited September 4th, 2013 by BlueNwz.
                              BlueNwz's Avatar
                              BlueNwz BlueNwz is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 105
                                I want to try this hack. I have heard there are gen 4-5 moves in this game? True? Can anyone direct me to a thread where all of them are mentioned or discussed? Thanks!
                                Also can i download the game in the first post and directly play it on my Gameboid? I play all games in my Galaxy S3. I am playing the Light Platinum in it as well. The same procedure applies here as well right?Just download it, open with gameboid and enjoy?
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2795    
                                Old September 4th, 2013 (11:02 AM).
                                Magic Magikarp's Avatar
                                Magic Magikarp Magic Magikarp is offline
                                Magikarp is terrifying
                                   
                                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Lax
                                  Posts: 43
                                  Hi, I love this hack I just wanted to say. Is there by any chance a way to see a couple learn sets? I noticed my Gyrados learned Iron Head so I see you modified them. Awesome hack again

                                  Current team:
                                  Breloom
                                  Shelgon
                                  Larvesta
                                  Gyrados
                                  Umbreon/Tyranitar
                                  ???
                                  __________________
                                  They laughed at my splash so I Hyper Beamed them to ash
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2796    
                                  Old September 4th, 2013 (12:16 PM).
                                  Walshy Walshy is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                                    Posts: 1
                                    Downloaded the most recent DR, and the Kayo glitch at Thunder Island is still happening, I talk to him after we battle, hes about to get punished then the text cuts off. Any help with that anyone? Please PM or just post here
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2797    
                                    Old September 4th, 2013 (2:37 PM). Edited September 4th, 2013 by ThorShadow525.
                                    ThorShadow525 ThorShadow525 is offline
                                    Shadowflame Elitist
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 31
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                      Yeah that event has repeated Flags resets. Just beat them again and go back... By the way what's in Atlantic city that you missed?
                                      I haven't been to Atlantic City quite yet. I restarted the game after it crashed my save and now the Pokedex/Pokeball event from the proffessor keeps repeating itself. Is that what's keeping me from finding a Drilbur? If so, how do i fix it?

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Magic Magikarp View Post
                                      Hi, I love this hack I just wanted to say. Is there by any chance a way to see a couple learn sets? I noticed my Gyrados learned Iron Head so I see you modified them. Awesome hack again

                                      Current team:
                                      Breloom
                                      Shelgon
                                      Larvesta
                                      Gyrados
                                      Umbreon/Tyranitar
                                      ???
                                      The fact that Excadrill gets even more overpowered with Flash Cannon shows that she modded the movelist, but i would like to see her release a written movelist for the hack. Favorite pokemon mod ever!
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2798    
                                      Old September 4th, 2013 (3:24 PM).
                                      Magic Magikarp's Avatar
                                      Magic Magikarp Magic Magikarp is offline
                                      Magikarp is terrifying
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lax
                                        Posts: 43
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by ThorShadow525 View Post
                                        The fact that Excadrill gets even more overpowered with Flash Cannon shows that she modded the movelist, but i would like to see her release a written movelist for the hack. Favorite pokemon mod ever!
                                        Wow, I COMPLETLY forgot about Excadrill! You just told me my 6th member xD so time to check out that tunnel again for another Excadrill and NOT kill it.....
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2799    
                                        Old September 4th, 2013 (5:02 PM).
                                        ThorShadow525 ThorShadow525 is offline
                                        Shadowflame Elitist
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 31
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Magic Magikarp View Post
                                          Wow, I COMPLETLY forgot about Excadrill! You just told me my 6th member xD so time to check out that tunnel again for another Excadrill and NOT kill it.....
                                          What tunnel? I've tried so hard to find a Drilbur or Excadrill.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2800    
                                          Old September 4th, 2013 (5:19 PM). Edited September 4th, 2013 by Magic Magikarp.
                                          Magic Magikarp's Avatar
                                          Magic Magikarp Magic Magikarp is offline
                                          Magikarp is terrifying
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Lax
                                            Posts: 43
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by ThorShadow525 View Post
                                            What tunnel? I've tried so hard to find a Drilbur or Excadrill.
                                            I found one in Battle Cave and named him Dig Dug. Should be easy to find I think I found two in a couple of encounters down there.
                                            EDIT:I just noticed all he knows is Swords Dance /).O I think I got trolled sort of
                                            __________________
                                            They laughed at my splash so I Hyper Beamed them to ash
                                            Reply With Quote
                                            Reply

                                            Quick Reply

                                            Join the conversation!

                                            Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                            Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                            Thread Tools

                                            Posting Rules
                                            You may not post new threads
                                            You may not post replies
                                            You may not post attachments
                                            You may not edit your posts

                                            BB code is On
                                            Smilies are On
                                            [IMG] code is On
                                            HTML code is Off

                                            Forum Jump


                                            All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:31 PM.