• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most forgettable Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Some forgettable pokemon where to start...Illumise...I mean whats the point of it.
Another would be...Glalie the evolution of snorunt.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2013
Clamperl for sure. I am good with the first three gens and it came from gen 3, but I paused even at the picture of it, and had to think for a minute. It's a pretty cool Pokemon, so I wonder why I forgot about it. I don't think Dunsparce was forgettable, but maybe it's younger Pokemon players who think it is.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
Magikarp. Why the heck put it in the game? it just splashes. The Gyarados could easily not have been evolving from anything. Or a worm. Would make more sense.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Eh, I'm racking hard, but I'll just go through the whole Pokédex again...

My most forgettable currently are :

1) Dunsparce
2)Shuckle
3)Aipom
4)^^^ evo
5)Lickitung
6^^^ evo

As you can see, I'm not that fond of Johto Pokémon, so I forget about these guys all the time.

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
The most forgettable Pokemon for me would be Spinda. I mean, look at it. It's just so ridiculous. What is it supposed to be, anyway? Some sort of bear?

Warship

異議あり!
Years
i dunno why but for me it's huntail. when i encountered it in white in a trainer battle i was like wait was there a pokemon like that? XD

Years
Dunsparce for sure. Somehow the most unforgettable pokemon are hm slaves or just annoying pokemon tha because you see and hate them so much.

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Gorebyss, Dunsparce, Spinda, Remoraid.
I don't even remember what type Spinda is. Never used Dunsparce because it's ugly. What even is a Gorebyss? I didn't even realize it was the other evolution of Clamperl tbh. And Remoraid? It's just a fish...

Lolcatcomics

Novice Geek
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
i'd say... febass? i dunno, there's some really weird stuff in Unova too...

Killalao

Sureal killer of darkness
Years
mostly baby pokemon and other kinds nobody uses, cleffa, magby, Those 3 elemental monkeys, you might not forget there design, but probably their names. Pinsir, because it doesn't evolve, Phione, cause of its rarity and similiar appearence to manaphy. Either tauros or buffoulant, because of there similiar appearence and typing. Porygon because of its absense in the anime, relicanth. and probably several others.

Years
I forgot Dunsparce existed. I thought it evolved into Gligar at first but it's a single evolution and rots alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back