• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years

Then good bye, he (and other staff members) confirmed it wasn't a prank
And he did show interest in making mod applications in the Staff Lounge (which now is public)

Well, I'm still here now, so... :P And I've apparently only been put up for consideration, so I'm not definitely going to get banned. Speaking of bans, has anyone actually been banned yet. From what I've seen, only a few moderators and super moderators have lost their mod status, but again, that could have been organised. I mean, it's the 1st, and this could be just a very, very realistic (and slightly evil) April Fools day joke. I still personally believe it is just that, but we'll see. If this is still going on in a weeks time, then yeah, this is probably the new PC.

EDIT: After seeing what everyone is saying, it seems that this isn't an april fools joke. Kinda said really, since if this is truly legit, I'm probably just gonna leave PC. :\

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Banning is a myth. I've never been banned so I have no reason to believe it exists.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I will stay here. This place might hit a bump in the road, but eventually, it will return back to prominence. Everybody has got to stay patient with all the changes that are going on now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You cannot leave PC. I've tried that, but failed and always returned again. Once you've signed up here, there's no turning back. Ever.

That's why you might as well sign up to be a mod sooner or later.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
I will stay here. This place might hit a bump in the road, but eventually, it will return back to prominence. Everybody has got to stay patient with all the changes that are going on now.
LOL no
im a fighter if this is still here tomorrow (it probably won't though)
PC will become some place where you're told to STFU and sit down if this lasts

@RHCP

That's why I keep saying "IMMA QUIT TOMORROW" i probably won't. :(

Years
Well, I'm still here now, so... :P And I've apparently only been put up for consideration, so I'm not definitely going to get banned. Speaking of bans, has anyone actually been banned yet. From what I've seen, only a few moderators and super moderators have lost their mod status, but again, that could have been organised. I mean, it's the 1st, and this could be just a very, very realistic (and slightly evil) April Fools day joke. I still personally believe it is just that, but we'll see. If this is still going on in a weeks time, then yeah, this is probably the new PC.

27 moderators have either quit or been fired by Lerroux, as well as three of the former S-Mods having similar fates. That's well over half of the staff, leaving only one S-Mod and 23 moderators! The huge exodus should tell you something about Lerroux's personality!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
well if this is a joke i'll be glad but it'd surely as hell be the worst one ever lol

Years
  • :D
  • Seen Apr 11, 2012
Bunch of people are saying that if by tomorrow things aren't normal, then well , they're gonna leave this place :(
Sad thing, isn't it?

EDIT: @Tcoppy Staff tried doing this
But if you want, we can make an online petition at petition.com or something like this (sure there's an url for that)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
People. Why would this be posted on April 1st of all days? Why not earlier, or even later into the month to make sure people take this seriously? In any case, I'm backing up everything I have on Microsoft Word in case this site goes belly-up

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Lerroux's first post in a public section of the forum happened slightly after midnight, April 1st EST. Within the hour, this thread was posted, all the mods had been demoted, the forum style changed, and the mod section was opened to everyone. (which was conveniently "deleted" by "accident" by rukario around the time that Lerroux joined the forum.) Also, Forever, the one who made this style, is acting completely unrealistically. It's obvious that she's in on it.

Also, if Lerroux(Rukario) was actually serious about this, why would he wait until April 1st to do it? He's been here for a month.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Lerroux's first post in a public section of the forum happened slightly after midnight, April 1st EST. Within the hour, this thread was posted, all the mods had been demoted, the forum style changed, and the mod section was opened to everyone. (which was conveniently "deleted" by "accident" by rukario around the time that Lerroux joined the forum.) Also, Forever, the one who made this style, is acting completely unrealistically. It's obvious that she's in on it.

Also, if Lerroux(Rukario) was actually serious about this, why would he wait until April 1st to do it? He's been here for a month.
gotta stay on your toes.

Never know if someone is going to come out and say "LOLOL yes this is the new PC."

Though you're probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back