• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
1) Mamoswine and Ice Shard. Thing's not terribly fast, and with all the Ice-weak pokes out there, Ice Shard is a good move to have.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
3. Scizor and Bullet Punch. Scizor is too slow to sweep / clean up with Swords Dance, and even as Mega Scizor it still wouldn't be as good without this move.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
5: Conkeldurr and Mach Punch. Conkeldurr may have an Attack stat of 140, but it's slow as hell, making Mach Punch a crucial move for it to have.

Name 5 Pokemon that have Mega Evolutions, but shouldn't have received them.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
1) Mewtwo. Why the hell did the 3rd or 4th most used Ubers Pokemon get not one, but TWO mega evos? Anyone who's played in Ubers knows Mewtwo functions fine as is.

...Not that I mind having a Mega Mewtwo Y on one of my teams. 194 base Sp.Attack is really nice.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
2.Heracross. It just looks like a a regular herecross with a bigger horn and a red nose. YAY, exactly what i wanted for christmass, a rudolf-heracross.

epic hydreigon

aka Blazikalien
Years
3. Garchomp That thing is already too overpowered. You don't even need it's mega to make it a good pokemon. I run a regular Garchomp and it's awesome anyways (as long as it doesn't get near a pokemon with an ice type move ) ;)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 15, 2014
4. Charizard. Not in a bad way. Its just it should have just got one! Which in my eyes should have been X. But with two Mega Evoes? Js is allm

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 15, 2015
5. Gardivoir. It really didn't need a mega form.

Next question: Name 5 Pokemon that have freaky Pokidex entries.

PMG

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
1. Kadabra FireRed: "It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra."

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
2. Gengar.
Yellow - A Gengar is close by if you feel a sudden chill. It may be trying to lay a curse on you.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
3. Hypno: FireRed, and X: It carries a pendulum-like device. There once was an incident in which it took away a child it hypnotized.

It's kinda creepy that it runs away with kids and eats dreams and such, especially considering the Hypno's Lullaby on YouTube

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
4.Duskull (Can't remember from where):
"Duskull can pass through any wall no matter how thick it may be. Once this Pokémon chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn. If it finds bad children who won't listen to their parents, it will spirit them away–or so it's said. It loves the crying of children."

IT LOVES THE CRYING OF CHILDREN. Da Fuq is wrong with you GF...?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Chandelure's Black entry: "It absorbs a spirit, which it then burns. By waving the flames on its arms, it puts its foes into a hypnotic trance."

Apparently its not enough for it to hypnotize you and kill you. It also feels the need to torch your soul. Chandy is quite the little sadist.

...Name 5 Pokemon that have something to do with outer space.

Back