• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the next entry for Hall of Fame is...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Which RP here do you think is the most likely to finish next? (:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Out of the current ones that I've checked out, I'm actually gonna put my metaphorical money on Cornered On the Market! perhaps finishing. It's contained, it's on a tight schedule, the end goal is pretty modest, and the GM is willing to kick inactive people.

I mean, there's a probability that it might still die, but anything on an ambitiously grand scale is far more likely to die out partway through, I think. ^^

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Mmmm I'd have to go with Gunpowder. And if I can get I Am progressing it has the potential to be done this year as well.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Basically what the people have said above me, Cornered (because it's fairly small and well managed) and Gunpowder (because its pretty much a RP Titan and is pretty planned out) are my two best bets.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
none cause no rps ever end

umm i'd probably have to agree with everyone else and say gunpowder (because of the longevity that it's already survived) and cornered (cause of the small scope/active base)
i feel like i'm an rp killer cause all the ones i join die ;_;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Nope I'm the killer. At least when I'm a GM ahahhahaha. But I'm not GMing much anymore so let's fix that (8

Will Gunpowder really end soon? Unless you're already in the process of wrapping up the finale, I doubt it'll end before summer. Don't mean to be pessimistic, that's just the pace at which things usually go haha.

Years
Nope I'm the killer. At least when I'm a GM ahahhahaha. But I'm not GMing much anymore so let's fix that (8

Will Gunpowder really end soon? Unless you're already in the process of wrapping up the finale, I doubt it'll end before summer. Don't mean to be pessimistic, that's just the pace at which things usually go haha.

If all goes to plan it'll end some time this year/early next year. That's pretty soon by RP standards haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Basically what the people have said above me, Cornered (because it's fairly small and well managed) and Gunpowder (because its pretty much a RP Titan and is pretty planned out) are my two best bets.

Mmmm I'd have to go with Gunpowder. And if I can get I Am progressing it has the potential to be done this year as well.

Probably Odyssey. Maybe Gunpowder if I can get my shit together and get everything moving properly again.
So have your prognoses changed or are you still betting on the same RPs~?

I'd like to participate in a shorter RP, haha. But I guess for a RP to be short and still have some decent plot and content, it would need to move pretty fast too. And welp.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
So have your prognoses changed or are you still betting on the same RPs~?

I'd like to participate in a shorter RP, haha. But I guess for a RP to be short and still have some decent plot and content, it would need to move pretty fast too. And welp.

I'm still putting my money on Cornered an Gunpowder, and hopefully Dust too now that I've got a clear arc system and stuff planned. And by those three I don't mean that I think they'll end soon, I just mean that I think they'll actually end instead of die off. Also now that I think about it, Odyssey could also end pretty soon.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Can't really say much that hasn't already been said. All the above mentioned RPs have a good group of players that are posting pretty consistently, have good arcs and a plan laid out that can be flexible. So I would say all of those are good bets to be the next ones to finish.

One RP that I hope continues and manages to finish is Rainbows, the Kanto jounrey RP. After seeing, and being part of a couple, several journey RPs fail due to inactivity, lack of direction, and not much collaboration, I really hope that this one will see it through to the end...or at least go on for awhile.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
From what ive seen cornered is looking like it will finnish, unless the GM mysterious ly vanishes off the face if the earth. Gunpowder might finish, but ive seen it start to stagnate s couple times and without special care it could crumble.

Back