• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
Can I join?
Name: Risto

Species: Delibird
Human Age: 19

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now): A normal Delibird.

Side/Type: Loner

Personality(1-2 paragraphs): Risto is an upbeat man who is forgiving and thankful. He was independent and hard-working but the Infected Pokemon made that go away. Although he is a Delibird and people hate him as he was the only Delibird to escape the Infected Pokemon, he cares about everyone, even the Infected Pokemon.
Now he acts like a drill sergeant, and hunts the Infected Pokemon. He flies over Kanto looking for Infected Pokemon and keeps flying if he sees one. Even though, he is deeply scared of Infected Pokemon, he still hunts them. He hides mostly in Saffron City in Silph Co. He is shy and scares any Pokemon that comes in Silph Co.

Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs): When he was a little Delibird, his dad was killed by Infected Pokemon. They brought him to a cave and then then the news report came out. Soon after that no city was safe. He wasforced to run from his home and he was cut and abused by loner Pokemon along the way, he ran for three years and never stopped running, Then his wings developed and he flew to Saffron.
He was 15 when he got to Saffron and was being defeated by Pokemon that were in Saffron City. That was when he tougened up. He desperately tried to eliminate all Infected Pokemon from Saffron. When he did he stayed at Silph Co, and now is when the story starts.

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Ice Beam, Fly, Hidden Power, and Body Slam.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
But- but how can you have a Delibird without Present? I demand gimmicky storylines!

Also, not sure about this, but I think the Infected invading was a fairly recent event. That may make your history section a bit... unlikely.

Rowigrath

The Only Guy Who Likes Maractus
Years
Final does have a point. Plus, can Delibirds fly anyways, and can they learn new moves? I'd advise revising this a bit.

But on a new topic, the Infected Mespirit is the new Infected Legendary! And the story is going to be awesome with it around!

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Can I join?
Spoiler:

Seems legit.

You may have to move your character to a spot near the rest of the Roleplayers instead of Silph. Co, but otherwise your Delibird seems very fun and interesting. Also the backstory is a little odd, since the infected haven't really invaded there yet... but hey, whatever aha. Just edit a bit.

-Accepted-

~~~~~~~
EDIT: Updated the Roleplayer's list. If someone isn't in there, please check with me. I think everything is organized now, but if I don't have someone or you're in the wrong section say something. Right now, all sections seem to have an even amount of members, but I'm not very positive about how active the Valoran Army is besides for Benny and Number. Feel free to update me on that, or if anyone has dropped out. I have crossed a few people off the list who haven't posted since the very beginning, and don't look to be coming back.
~~~~~~~

But on a new topic, the Infected Mespirit is the new Infected Legendary! And the story is going to be awesome with it around!

AWWW YEAAAA

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright, I'm still here. I just haven't been very motivated recently, but I am BACK baby! And to celebrate me doing so, I posted a 1075 word post, so happy reading! Anyway, good to have another joiner.

Oh, and infected Mesprit is bad a**! To bad I get owned by him/make myself get owned by him.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'll be posting later today. Expect Splash helping Blaze fighting Mespirit, failing, and then someone covering their arses while they get out of there.
:3

Lt. Surge showed up and held off Mespirit! I guess you could call this a...
*Shades*
... Shocking development.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
EXPLOSION!

Sorry guys if it seems too much like a Deus ex Machina, but I'll be honest, the thing about Summer was dragging out too much for me. Also, Ness is probably gonna be weakened (if not unconcious) for a while, so don't count on him to fight anyone's battles for you.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
On my way to Vermillion. If anyone wants a fight/rematch, Gale is there waiting for you.

Also, should've mentioned it before, but Gale depends on sunlight for energy. It would be funny if someone could manage to hurt him the minute he enters the city to fight, and not be able to have the energy to pick himself up aha

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"He also wanted to meet that Raichu again..."

Oh **** son. Axel's going to be both scared pantsless and very angry if he meets him. It'll be his scaredycat... ness, fighting against him trying to be brave and wanting to find out where Flight is, since he was the one who carried her off after their hard-earned victory.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Yeah now that my holidays have started I guess I can finally join this.

So anyways I'm guessing you guys need somebody to join the Valoran Army? I'll reserve a spot in the Valoran Army, then.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
YEAHHH BOIII

Lol, too bad, I'm still going to kick your butt bro
No mercy >8U

YOU OVERRATE YOURSELF. It's obvious that I'll be the one kicking all kinds of infected ass here. ;D

Anyways, anybody mind giving me a summary of what's happened in the RP so far?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
I was gone for like, half this RP, soo... nooo summary 4 u

ALSO GUYS, I GOT THIS COOL IDEA
WHAT IF I TYPED IN GRAY ALL THE TIME... BECAUSE OF MY USERNAME
-is stupid-

No one disapprove. >_>

I'm cool :'D

aceattorneyweirdgirl

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
So I decided I liked Summer enough to make her a proper character. SIGNUP AHOY!

Name: Summer
Species: Ninetales
Human Age: 20

Appearance: As a stage-2 infected, Summer is drastically different visually when compared with another Ninetales. Her shimmering gold fur is now a dank orange, except on her chest and tails. Her chest is a dark grey colour, with a purple gemstone embedded in it. The very tips of her tails, once orange, are now a murky blue-green. Her eyes are a discomfortingly pure white.

Side/Type: Stage 2 Infected

Personality: Summer's name used to be a good indicator of her personality. Upbeat, independent and casual, she rarely if ever raised her voice. She was well known for her sheer determination when it came to overcoming tasks… and her complete disinterest in teamwork. She was amicable and friendly, but if encountered on the battlefield was a fierce opponent. She loathed cowards, and often thought that many arguments could be solved through combat.

Since becoming infected, though, her mind has become a twisted shadow of its former self. She remains determined to follow her original cause, but doesn't have the strength of will required to directly defy Deoxys' orders, only following them in the ways that hinder her Master very slightly. This includes extreme procrastination. She lacks the motivation to learn proper teamwork, preferring to accomplish her missions solo. Trying to get some entertainment out of being an eternal slave to Deoxys has led to her new hobbies: Making horribly dark jokes and overplaying the part of the evil one. Style is always the best part of being a villain, after all, and just because Deoxys lacks it doesn't mean she can't.

Background Story/History: Summer was bred and raised under her trainer for one express purpose: Battle. Designed to set up and wreak havoc under the sun, she entered a strict training regime under her master for the express purpose of achieving this purpose. However, there were… complications. Never good at working in teams, she proved troublesome in tandem matches. Meanwhile, her junior partner, Ness, was excelling. Determined to improve herself, she battled night in, night out… until, suddenly she'd got there. The two considered each other equals from then on, although Ness also respected her as an elder, giving her the upper hand.

So when Ness seemed to be having some sort of existential crisis, she naturally followed her trainer's efforts to cheer him up. She watched from the sidelines as he performed musicals, watched sports, travelled cruises and conquered towers… Then the S.S Anne came into town.
Ness and Summer went with their trainer and a few other pokémon to Kanto, where they headed north from the port city of Vermillion to Cerulean City… just before it was attacked by the infected. Caught out in the heat of battle, their trainer threw both their pokéballs to help defend him. In the heat of battle, however, they lost track of their master. Ness ran, while Summer fought valiantly, trying to get back to them.
But before she could make it, she was infected…

*Human Weapons : N/A

[FONT=&quot]Moveset:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Energy Ball, Hidden Power (ground) and Cosmic Power (Infected move)[/FONT]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Time to catch up... o-o *scurries off to read the latest posts* I WILL post this week. And likely next week. Unlikely I'll post today though. A lot of last minute school stuffs to do >_<

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Fort! Yay, you're back :D For now, at least! And yeah, I know how the school thing is. No worries man, post whenever you want and have time :3 You can go ahead and say that Sirva went off with Blaze and Splash, to outside of town. That'll give Splash at least someone to interact with.

Back