• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
The RP was like many other ones, but the bonus feature was that there would be "surprise guests" in the RP. What I mean by this is having RPers not previously in a certain RP to appear as a character for a short while (depending on the GM) to perform some role. This would probably be best with RPs that have the traditional "bad guy" role in it. I notice not a lot of people prefer playing a bad guy (probably besides me and a few others), and having the GM make the main bad player an NPC is just boring, so what if you secretly ask others to join into your RP (via PM or something) requesting them to participate in the RP as an antagonist or any other role you'd like to see filled for a short time.

Lol, too late, already doing this. :P Although, I won't just be there shortly . . . lol.

@Skymin - D:< YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS, SKYMIN!! *Sweeps cape around self and disappears into shadows*

@Curious. - Ah, sounds interesting. Could be fun.
Lol, sorry I can't be a little more productive right now, but I've been feeling sick today and looking at the computer screen for too long is bugging me. ): (See Skymin, I have a good excuse. :P)

EDIT: @Black Hawk - omigawd. That'd be just too crazy!! D:
xD TRY IT. lol

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Lol, too late, already doing this. :P Although, I won't just be there shortly . . . lol.

@Skymin - D:< YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS, SKYMIN!! *Sweeps cape around self and disappears into shadows*

@Curious. - Ah, sounds interesting. Could be fun.
Lol, sorry I can't be a little more productive right now, but I've been feeling sick today and looking at the computer screen for too long is bugging me. ): (See Skymin, I have a good excuse. :P)

EDIT: @Black Hawk - omigawd. That'd be just too crazy!! D:
xD TRY IT. lol

^^;; Ok Naku, there's no need for violence. Just come back from the shadows & stay calm. *secretly takes out Keyblade, in case she doesn't listen*

Oh, & will no one comment on my idea for my soon-to-be RP? It's not much I have, but at least leave a feedback about it...

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ok I'm too lazy to quote a bunch of messages, so if I'm speaking to you I will have your username somewhere, okay?

Curious-

That sounds kind of cool, and definatly Trainers with pokemon companions. I sudjust having seemingly natural disasters happen when its all a fake challange. (I think I saw that in the show once)

Supervegeta-

That actually sounds awesome...I wonder if anyone....um I'm gonna not say that here, there are people from that RP here. Anyways....

To whomever it may concern-

I've decided to go through with making a Portal rp, I'll be attempting to get it accepted soon. And my rp X-men: Denied Souls has plenty of space because no one's signed up! So yeah....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
^^;; Then I only bow down to you Skymin, since you're the Moderator. *bows down to Skymin only*

Also, I've been thinking of making my own RP myself. It's just another Pokemon RP in a different region with all pokemon. I'm calling the antagonistic group Team Storm. They wanna control the weather & are planning to get control of Groudon, Kyogre, & Rayquaza. 8 gyms & an Elite Four of course. It's all I got. I just hope I have the time to make it though.

You shall bow down to ex-mods too *crosses arms beside MichaelaTheUchiha and demands respect*

Sounds like Arcanum 8D *shot* Yeah, I believe new regions can be real fun it a lot of thought is put into them. And a solid enough story. If there's a nice story, gyms and Elite 4 isn't always necessary.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

You shall bow down to ex-mods too *crosses arms beside MichaelaTheUchiha and demands respect*

Sounds like Arcanum 8D *shot* Yeah, I believe new regions can be real fun it a lot of thought is put into them. And a solid enough story. If there's a nice story, gyms and Elite 4 isn't always necessary.

*bows down to you, but I don't know about MtU*

Arcanum? -.- I'm gonna have to check that out. Anyway, I've already submitted my RP. :3 Hope it gets accepted!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@ShinyDiamond Have fun waiting for it to get accepted, we have the laziest mod in the world. If you're lucky, she'll get to it by the beginning of next month.

@I've been thinking of making a Fire Emblem RP. I've wanted to for a looong time, but never really followed up on it. Anyone interested? I may or may not make it sometime soon, perhaps. Maybe.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@ShinyDiamond Have fun waiting for it to get accepted, we have the laziest mod in the world. If you're lucky, she'll get to it by the beginning of next month.

@I've been thinking of making a Fire Emblem RP. I've wanted to for a looong time, but never really followed up on it. Anyone interested? I may or may not make it sometime soon, perhaps. Maybe.

O_O Next month?! Oh crud... That's okay! I can wait!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Play nice, kids.

I've never played Fire Emblem, but what I would like to see is a rather basic old fantasy style RPG where you can play a mage, a warrior, a thief, a ranger...

... ! I want a World of Warcraft RP. Seriously, that world rocks. I would probably not have time for it now, but maybe in a few months xD Has anyone played any Warcraft game or are familiar/interested in the concept?

Nakuzami

Years
*Peeks around corner* Nobody's bowing down to me yet >:U

@Skymin - Sounds fun!! *double bonk*
And as for WoW . . . eh, maybe. I haven't played WoW, and probably the closest thing I have played to it is Runescape, which I also rarely play, lol.

Eragon RP anyone? I dunno, I started reading it today. From what I've read . . . it could work?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
He's kidding, of course.

How about a roleplay where we bonk Supervegeta on the head. *bonk*

Hey, I'd sign up for that. Make me a Co-GM, of course, giving me the power to say when and where you can bonk me, and even IF. xD

miley810

Assassin
Years
He's kidding, of course.

How about a roleplay where we bonk Supervegeta on the head. *bonk*

Would you accept that RP is the question. :P

_

Also, really Warcraft? That's obsessive >_< My brothers were obsessed with that game. I wanted/want to play it so bad but can't afford it :/

I posted the Portal 2 (well really 3) RP, now to wait and see if it gets accepted.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
The surviver one? Well hopefully Skymin see's them as small things and accepts it :P I'm sure it'll be accepted if the plot and stuff is long enough.
Yeah, hopefully it does. Plus, I hope it doesn't have noone apply, since I put lots of effort into it. :/ Hope it doesn't go dead.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Curious & miley-:P I'm also waiting for my RP to get accepted. I worked really hard on it. I'm not sure if it has a few problems or not, but I hope it gets accepted!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
You can roleplay /on/ Warcraft though. o_o; I honestly don't get the point of forfeiting the graphical advantages.

Nakuzami

Years
You can roleplay /on/ Warcraft though. o_o; I honestly don't get the point of forfeiting the graphical advantages.

True, but we also don't all have WoW.
Plus, you can make it more of a WoW-esque RP, rather than it being . . . yeah, like that, when you RP back and forth in the actual game, which can come out . . . meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back