• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

In the Winter its even 13 degrees here (at least last year lol)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

-3 Celsius isn't too bad. I've been in -22 degress Celsius before. Though haha... years ago back when I lived in Colorado.

Last edited:

TY

Daym there are loads of ninja's active now...

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
There is something funny to youngsters that some people do.

The person grabs a Pokemon R/B/G/Y game. They name their player character "I" and they name their rival "U". They win a battle against the rival, and the game writes, "I defeated U!".

Or, if you want more of a brainteaser, name your Player Character "U" and the rival "Me". Win a battle against a rival, and the game writes, "U defeated Me!" despite the Player Character actually winning. Lol.

TY

I swear imma kill the next person that ninja's me or saying i got ninja'd...

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

I was gone for so long cos Youngster Joey kept ringing me. It was not fun.

I've played the Johto games more than 100 times through and I never heard of a Youngster Joey.

If you wanted more Oshawotts, you could have just picked up another Pokemon B/W game, duh.

Years

I must get off now before the Zubats confuse my gender again... and no, just cos my first capture in SoulSilver was a Rattata doesn't mean I am a female Youngster Joey.

TY

just had my food... some rain has fallen today... nah nothing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back