• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapIsEmo

Murkrow
Years
Hello! Im a fake nurse with alot of downtime, I used to be on this sonic forum, but i left for a bit and it died while i was gone, But i play lots of pokemon... So hopefully ill fit right in. So without much else to say Im Soap! : D

Fergs

New ***
Years
Hey I'm Fergs I've been modding roms for a few years now, and have made very little progress on my own so I thought Id look for some friends here.

Hi to all i am a computer engineering student who also happens to be a very big and faithful fan of this poke world. I would love to talk about pokemon all day but to my fate nobody else in my surrounding still holds the interest as I do. Hope my company may only help others and bring happiness to everyone. Pokemon have been my life's inspiration since i first saw them on television. I played most of the roms excluding hacks (of which i came to know about only recently). Since I am a programmer if anyone needs help can contact me here.

Regards

Zubin
Hey if you're willing to lend a hand I'm doing a hack right now just to build up my skills ,and Id love a programming mentor for advice if it ends up being released ill credit you.

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Hi guys im Chris. That's not my real name but i'd rather be called it. I'm from Turkey. My favorite pokemon is Lucario. I don't watch the pokemon anime often but i love the games and the manga Pokemon Adventures. Glad to meet you. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi warship, nice to meet you here! And my real nickname is Chris. I like Lucario too, it is cool, isn't it? Have a great time in Pokecommunity, and welcome!

Years
Hi guys im Chris. That's not my real name but i'd rather be called it. I'm from Turkey. My favorite pokemon is Lucario. I don't watch the pokemon anime often but i love the games and the manga Pokemon Adventures. Glad to meet you. :)

Heya Chris, and welcome!

I saw your account's join date and noticed you haven't been posting for a long time (your account does turn 2 come December) but it's never too late to get involved!

I joined that very same year as you, albeit much earlier in the year so there's a good shot you may have seen me around. Correct me if you're wrong, but I didn't have blue italics on my name back then.

I happen to like Lucario, used one in Black 2 for a while (ditched him for a Scrafty eventually) but my absolute fave Pokemon is Oshawott.

If you're interested in discussing the Pokemon Adventures manga, we have a section for that, it's found here. We also have various sections for the Pokemon games, so you should check them out as well. Are you excited for X & Y by any chance?

And you're from Turkey? We do get loads of members from around the globe so you'll see how different everyone is. If you need anything feel free to VM me or a mod, and enjoy your stay here!

Hello! Im a fake nurse with alot of downtime, I used to be on this sonic forum, but i left for a bit and it died while i was gone, But i play lots of pokemon... So hopefully ill fit right in. So without much else to say Im Soap! : D

Hi Soap, welcome.

I feel sad about what happened to your old forum, but you'll enjoy it here nonetheless. Why not tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better?

Call me Hikari btw, and enjoy it here! Feel free to VM me or a staff member if you need anything.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Warship

異議あり!
Years
thanks and yes lucario is pretty cool. You guys seem to be quite friendly so i suppose i'll be having a great time here :)
i can't wait for x and y to come out of course plannig to buy it as soon as possible :)

Years
thanks and yes lucario is pretty cool. You guys seem to be quite friendly so i suppose i'll be having a great time here :)
i can't wait for x and y to come out of course plannig to buy it as soon as possible :)

No worries, I'm always happy to show newbies around.

Although you're a pretty "old" newbie given your initial join date, we'll still consider you new due to the low postcount you have. And nice to see you want to get X and Y when it comes out, I've already planned myself since I got my 3DS last Christmas.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
yeah actually when i first joined (i don't even remember when o_o) i didn't plan to talk with people rather downloading things since it's impossible without signing in. but i grew to like the forums too. anyways im still a newbie :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
yeah actually when i first joined (i don't even remember when o_o) i didn't plan to talk with people rather downloading things since it's impossible without signing in. but i grew to like the forums too. anyways im still a newbie :D
I was like you too, but I have grown to like being in Pokecommunity because I have started to talk more here! I like that you started to enjoy in Pokecommunity! :) And welcome again!

Last edited:

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
Hello everyone! I'm AmericanWonderland, but you can just call me Josh or any of a number of characters I like. I'm a huge dork and proud of it! I would love to make friends and stuff! ^u^

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Welcome guys. youve found your way to the hangout. chill out and make yourselves at home.

Regards, Chris

Theres only room here for one of us...... o_o

Reagrds, Chris

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Hello! I'm LassLynx, but everyone calls me Lynx, so I hope you will as well. :) I'm new! :D I don't have a specific Pokemon that is my favorite, but I do tend to favor Pokemon that I find aesthetically pleasing (cute/pretty/colorful/etc). Yes, I am that type of girl, haha. I hope I can make friends that I can battle and trade with, as well as participate in fun threads and polls!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Hello! This seems like a nice place stayin here for awhile doin some Pokemon Sprites :)

Btw i love Psychic Type Pokémon :)

Last edited:
Years
Hello! This seems like a nice place stayin here for awhile doin some Pokemon Sprites :)

Btw i love Psychic Type Pokémon :)

Heya Daniel, welcome! :D I love Psychic types too.. especially Espeon. Alakazam is awesome as well, just never got to use him much since I don't have WiFi so I can't really evolve my Kadabra.

Hope you've been having fun here so far~

Years
Hi people I'm Connor, still a high school student from the Netherlands, and I make pretty long hours at school. I recently got a job working in a restaurant as a servant, still have to start, but right now I've got a break from school so got loads of free time. To be honest, I think I might be too ambitious, but since I've always liked pokemon I was thinking about hacking in may, but that didn't really lift off. However, about a month ago some friends started playing a hack on their phones, I thought it was light platinum but I may be mistaking, so I thought I could give hacking another try. I recently tried some scripting tutorials and I'm getting the hang of it, so I was like yaayyy, but then I kinda failed when mapping. So first of all, I wanted to say that diego is awesome, as he helped me through scripting, I want to say hello to everyone and if anyone needs or can provide help, as I would love to be part of a gba hacking team, I would be glad to lend/receive it and last, sorry for being the troublesome guy right now, I know I shouldn't use this thread as a Bulbipedia of Serebii, I was wondering how palettes and blocks work, because I have a faint ideas, but whenever I try to work it out, it just fails when mapping, mainly blocks form a problem... thank you for paying attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back