• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
It was a teaser, Macho. Tune in next week. :P

Spoiler:

*goes away to post, hopefully, till he notices Pink still hasn't edited it*

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Spoiler:

*goes away to post, hopefully, till he notices Pink still hasn't edited it*

That's because I haven't been home once yet and i'm getting hungry… :c on school from 8 am till 9 pm

EDIT: I editted my Oz post~

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
That's a long time to be at school... -_-

There was an event at school where we had to sell stuff and donate the money to a charity it took long and I overslept this morning… so that's why I wasn't able to edit my post sooner.

That's a long time to be at school... -_-

There was an event at school where we had to sell stuff and donate the money to a charity it took long and I overslept this morning… so that's why I wasn't able to edit my post sooner.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I have a question in regards to his transformation...or rather, the logic behind it. If, perchance, Lucie Fido were a weak spell, why would Oz run away from it? The reason I ask is because Gavin used Agi at the beginning of the fight and it managed to break Oz's magic shield, but when he used Lucie's Inferno, which was at least powerful enough to destroy his glove (as well as burn Gavin's arm and drain him of most of his available magic...or Ether), it is stated that it would work on "non-powerful youkai".

Sapphire Rose

Years
I have a question in regards to his transformation...or rather, the logic behind it. If, perchance, Lucie Fido were a weak spell, why would Oz run away from it? The reason I ask is because Gavin used Agi at the beginning of the fight and it managed to break Oz's magic shield, but when he used Lucie's Inferno, which was at least powerful enough to destroy his glove (as well as burn Gavin's arm and drain him of most of his available magic...or Ether), it is stated that it would work on "non-powerful youkai".

the things I write are based on Oz's thoughts c: Gavin's lucifer's inferno wasn't weak ofcourse, but Oz is getting pissed and claims that it is and tried to dodge it. The real damage that he has gotten from Gavin's attack will be exposed in the next post since a gravestone won't protect him from Gavin's spell ofcourse, that'd be unlogical since it was a pretty dangerous spell.

I do think Yorick should've gotten atleast a little bit of damage from Gavin's attack though… since Yorick stood close to Oz when Gavin striked.

Geras- read above~

I know that you guys have barely been able to successfully hit Oz, but you guys are still students! It be strange if you could take out a powerful mage in such a little time! But I promise that the opponents will be easier to hit once you guys become stronger c:

I just give a small warning this time: Oz is going to have to be a little over-powered again ^^;; i'm not going to say how, but this is so that Ryuu gets a sign that the fight is almost over and that he has to jump in right away c: m-my apologies ^^;; I know you guys think he's way too powerful but that brings me back to my first statement: you are just students who are on their third day of school ^^;;

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I never expected the students to be able to beat him, only for so many people to be able to do some sort of damage (which I imagined he would then shrug off with a healing spell or something). Also in my post I mention that Yorick was thrown back by the wind spell. I think only kakusu was close. If you mean the "he could feel the heat" part, the heat from a fire can be felt from a good distance away, otherwise nobody could warm their hands with a fire without sticking them into it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I never expected the students to be able to beat him, only for so many people to be able to do some sort of damage (which I imagined he would then shrug off with a healing spell or something). Also in my post I mention that Yorick was thrown back by the wind spell. I think only kakusu was close. If you mean the "he could feel the heat" part, the heat from a fire can be felt from a good distance away, otherwise nobody could warm their hands with a fire without sticking them into it.

I wrote that before reading your post about Yorick being blown away c: I would imagine Yorick to have felt the warmth of the fire though.

Years
I don't really feel that Oz is too powerful, really what I have read about him indicates he is skilled but not greatly powerful if you ask me. I do feel that a group of yokai all of whom have been hurling everything they have at him should have at least left a dent though. Also, shouldn't we be waiting for everyone to have posted a bit more before continuing? Allister, Gavin, Yorick have done heaps whilst Kakusu and Sorae have done a limited amount and Cheryl has just stood there (due to posting constraints would be my guess).

Sapphire Rose

Years
I don't really feel that Oz is too powerful, really what I have read about him indicates he is skilled but not greatly powerful if you ask me. I do feel that a group of yokai all of whom have been hurling everything they have at him should have at least left a dent though. Also, shouldn't we be waiting for everyone to have posted a bit more before continuing? Allister, Gavin, Yorick have done heaps whilst Kakusu and Sorae have done a limited amount and Cheryl has just stood there (due to posting constraints would be my guess).

Everyone still has time to post since Nami and Takumi still have to arrive too ^^ and everyone else still needs to post xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'd post... If you gave me something to do with Solo ._.

Until then, he's having his nap-time.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I wrote that before reading your post about Yorick being blown away c: I would imagine Yorick to have felt the warmth of the fire though.

He did.

This one let out a fearsome blaze of strange blue and black flame with such intensity that Yorick could feel the heat even being as far as he was.

@WolfOfEve: If you want I can ask PinkSapphire if I can make a Fairy Tale character to lessen your boredom.

Sapphire Rose

Years
He did.

@WolfOfEve: If you want I can ask PinkSapphire if I can make a Fairy Tale character to lessen your boredom.

Permission granted. I would like it if you'd fill in a SU template for that character, but please keep the history section blank.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Pink: It's honestly not that bad. I've seen significantly worse in my other RP. On another note, when may I expect the next Ryuu post? I'm dying to know what James will do.
TT-TT

Sapphire Rose

Years
@Pink: It's honestly not that bad. I've seen significantly worse in my other RP. On another note, when may I expect the next Ryuu post? I'm dying to know what James will do.
TT-TT

When the battle between Oz and the students have to end c: and it'll end in my next post. Sorry for the wait ^^

Back