• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Luck in the Pokémon TCG

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Luck in the Pok?mon TCG

See https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2016/05/23/hax-luck-pokemon-battling/ for example, just more tcg.

I intend to look at some ways luck affects the Pokemon TCG, including coin flips, topdecks, opening handa, prizes, etc. I will use examples and potentially screenshots/video from my personal play to emphasize points.

I will also look at how to make those odds a little better, including mentioning some cards that change the results of coin flips, how playing your hand correctly can increase your odds, etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Why yes yes. Hello there.

+1.

I love how you are using your personal expertise on handling luck in the game.

Years
I have a request: would you perhaps be okay if this were somewhat of a collaboration between you and I? I could possibly help out with this since I am a TCG player (although not avid), and I have my own experiences in just about every aspect you wish to cover.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
I have a request: would you perhaps be okay if this were somewhat of a collaboration between you and I? I could possibly help out with this since I am a TCG player (although not avid), and I have my own experiences in just about every aspect you wish to cover.

Sure! Not having to do everything myself will be nice for a change :P.

Back