• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're dead.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
I try to live each day as if it were my last, but responsibly (today doesn't count. This is just a lazy Sunday). My mantra is to always feel good about whatever it is that I've done for the day.

That's also why I will not spend the last few hours of my day working on anything that has no value to me. Typically, once the sun goes down, so do my obligations, unless finishing them is critical. But I'll work my butt off for any reason during daylight hours.

So if I died, I wouldn't care nearly as much as my immediate family would. I have future goals and dreams, but I'm satisfied with where I'm at before I go to bed.

Having said all that, nice as it sounds, I'm gonna be really petty and say I'll be ever so peeved if I don't finish my side projects. I've put a few years in some of them, they're getting made by hook or crook.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Seeing my cousins during Christmas and New Years. Since we're all getting older, not all of us are there during family parties. I just miss the times when all of us were together. So being with them one last time would be really nice.

Years
I was looking forward to relaxing from classes this winter break, getting that 3DS, aaand just spending Christmas time with the family in general. Lots of other things, but there are just so many that I can't possibly list them all, especially around this time. D:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
1. Posting this post.
2. Experiencing prom.
3. Finishing high school
4. Having to experience college
5. Experience a relationship.
6. Getting married
7. Having kids
8. Die in a deathbed (but since i'm dead, there's no way im going to experience that)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What? I'm dead? I waited almost two years for Ole's return and now... NOTHING? I swear someone better kill him too (in the most humane way, ofc), I don't wait to wait like 80 more years for happiness ;_______;

(If not, Community Day/Christmas Day, just to see people's reactions to auth/presents!!)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I would be missing Christmas as well as my trip to Singapore and Universal Studios. I wouldn't be able to ride the Battlestar Galactica which I have been waiting for SO long to do so. ;A; Darn....xD

Back