• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GTS System

Years
Before you continue.... DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO UPLOAD A PHP FILE AND SETUP A MYSQL DATABASE!

This version of GTS Includes:

The Main System - the main gts system
The PHP Handler - what allows the system to read and write data to MySQL
A Readme - for instructions (if you don't understand the instructions then don't use the system.)
And Graphics - This is for the GTS interface

Credits (You are required to credit everyone here if you use this script):
Rei - Creator
Saving Raven - Made me the graphics and helped me test out

Finally the download link: View attachment Trading 2.0.2.zip (this contains everything you need to run the script)

I added a public beta URL to the GTS System, please before posting errors, make sure you test out the test server first: http://originempires.site90.net/gts.php

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
i got an error
9Kt0z.jpg

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
i got an error
(image)

There's a typo on line 1031.
Change
Code:
gts_inititalize
to
Code:
gts_initialize

Edit: Found a bug of my own when testing. Everything works to up when I give the correct Pokemon listed in the trade offer, then this error appears:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Updates: I fixed the two bugs mentioned, sorry about that... those were last minute changes that were both actually just typos that I didn't notice

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Yeah i got another issue ...
When you deposite a pokemon it says "Summery"
Then when you exit and come back it says "Deposite"
And doesn't show were your pokemon went , so you loose your pokemon after deposite.

Years
Yeah i got another issue ...
When you deposite a pokemon it says "Summery"
Then when you exit and come back it says "Deposite"
And doesn't show were your pokemon went , so you loose your pokemon after deposite.

Did you set up your connection to the gts.php file?
if you did then check your mysql database, if you didn't well, that's your problem.

Years
Odd, I'm getting the same error as before.

I re-uploaded it again (it may have been that I uploaded the wrong zip), and please post the error message this time if you get any.

EDIT: In fact, I may just close this up if too many people are getting errors that won't resolve

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
It still did it unfortunately, even after repasting the whole script.
Spoiler:

Years
It's working now...
Thanks for your help!

Good, glad to know! I'm sorry about those glitches before hand, I'm half asleep

Edit: For those of you wanting to test it out but can't get the server working, I made a beta server (the link to it can be found at the bottom of my first post) that you can use to test out the GTS system, BEFORE REPORTING ERRORS MAKE SURE THAT THE ERROR ALSO HAPPENS WHEN USING THE BETA SERVER!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
I am definitely interested in this! I've got a 1-1 extremely buggy trade system already, but this seems like it would be much more functional.

I am curious though: is there a reverse function? (ie look for who wants a certain pokemon you have)

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I am definitely interested in this! I've got a 1-1 extremely buggy trade system already, but this seems like it would be much more functional.

I am curious though: is there a reverse function? (ie look for who wants a certain pokemon you have)

oh my god yes
too many times have I had a pokemon i wanna trade and have always wanted to see everyone who wants it and what pokemon they have to offer

please add that feature, pokemon would be wise to as well, but it is an amazing idea
also, will you add wonder trade?

Years
@ northrone & saving rave

This was actually planned for the next release, as well as a function to view your exact online ID as well as being able to search for a pokemon by that online ID

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2016
No problem! Thanks for posting this script by the way, I remember I spent ages trying to get Ho-Oh's old GTS script updated and working.

Years
Just a quick note, although it hasn't been tested on many essentials versions, it should be backwards compatible to previous versions and compatible to future versions, if you do however acquire an error, try using the latest version of essentials.

Back