• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon HarvestCraft | Version 2.0

Should I release a next Alpha or a first Beta or Complete

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
I like this game but 30 days to change a season is very long time. I am on 22nd day, have 6 badges and completed 5 events. Now to proceed further have to do next events for them specific seasons are required that will take very long time and it will become boring. Anyway good hack.

Well 30-31 days is equal to one month even in real life. But I might consider releasing a patch with 20 days per month for whoever feels 30 days is too long. Thanks.

Good work! Is Version 2.0 the last version of this game, that means is it complete now? :)

Thanks. In 2.0, the story is finished. The only missing in Version 2.0 is TownSquare Events and Marriage. But I don't have time to do this now cause School already started and I'm already working on my new hack, so it may be the last one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
i have 3 badges and has summer season, it seems that "Don't Mine at Summer Night" event is not playing, i tried it from 6pm to 1am. are there previous requirements other than badges and night time to trigger this event?

RuFF

Years
i have 3 badges and has summer season, it seems that "Don't Mine at Summer Night" event is not playing, i tried it from 6pm to 1am. are there previous requirements other than badges and night time to trigger this event?
Check if it's monday. I forgot to add it in the Guide. You should have also triggered the event where you choose your pet.

I have the shovel, but can't find any soft spots. Where can I dig?

It is only available during for Autumn Season. You can find small patch mud during Autumn season in the Woods.

Years
So, I downloaded a Ruby ROM, downloaded the Lunar IPS patch, patched everything and then went to start it up with the VBA Emulator. I can't seem to get past the opening credits though. Any button I hit restarts it. Am I missing something?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 9, 2016
Help! Is there a specific version of Ruby that this will work with? All I can get is for the new beginning video to play on a loop. Can anyone explain to me like I'm 5 how to do this? I am also a Mac user so that seems to be making things a bit more complicated

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2022
This is a very interesting concept, and while I'm not too familiar with Harvest Moon or Minecraft (which I'm assuming, from the title, that this hack was inspired by) I will definitely give this a shot. :)

RuFF

Years
Help! Is there a specific version of Ruby that this will work with? All I can get is for the new beginning video to play on a loop. Can anyone explain to me like I'm 5 how to do this? I am also a Mac user so that seems to be making things a bit more complicated

I'm sorry, have you tested using Ruby 1.0 and Ruby 1.1? I can't remember what I version of Ruby I used.

This is a very interesting concept, and while I'm not too familiar with Harvest Moon or Minecraft (which I'm assuming, from the title, that this hack was inspired by) I will definitely give this a shot. :)

Thanks.

RuFF

Years
How do I shovel

Just talk to the small soil patch during AUTUMN/FALL only. Just like the screen shot below.

TOYp8Pt.png

Back