• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Good luck in your hack man. This looks interesting. I have placed a link in my thread that links to your thread, hopefully this will get people notice your hack. Good luck!

Thanks man! Good luck on your hack too!

Finished Do do that Doduo Chapter and half of Sea sea Seadra chapter(Pics coming soon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I'm gonna ask if you're going to do chapters for Yellow's more recent adventures as well as some extra not in the manga side chapters?

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I mean her involvement in the manga after her story because I know most of the characters find out she is a she til frlg (i think but I could be wrong

Years
This looks great and I will play it and help with whatever!

It would be cool if you and Aethestode teamed up for this, but i'd like to see the differences on how you both create!

If you can help me find a OW sprite of Yellow I would really love that

Nearly Finished Sea Sea Seadra Chapter

2lk79e9.png
fop45d.png
2567cbn.png

Finished Sea Sea Seadra Chapter

2lk79e9.png
fop45d.png
2567cbn.png

2qur6o8.png
2hyz443.png
kcey44.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
Years
Good things til now. Hope is going to be great like aethestodes hacks

ZoruaAndAbsol

Master of Illusions
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 10, 2022
Looks good. I was waiting for Aethestode to make it, but I see I can play it now.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
This will somehow be deleted for being off topic like my last comment (still dont understand since I hit the topic everyone has been talking about as well as what the thread is about). Anyway are you gonna do Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) as a separate thing but still conncted to Pikachu's data so she can have a special sprite (that would be friggen awesome by the way)?

Years
This will somehow be deleted for being off topic like my last comment (still dont understand since I hit the topic everyone has been talking about as well as what the thread is about). Anyway are you gonna do Chuchu (Yellow's Pikachu) as a separate thing but still conncted to Pikachu's data so she can have a special sprite (that would be friggen awesome by the way)?

Ya I'm going to add another volume in my game after I finished volume 7 and Chuchu will be in it and it will have a custom sprite.

Last edited:

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
You are doing really great games, as the previous Red chapter... waw, I hope if you made some great new story line after you finish those manga chapters you planing!

Back