• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
y'know this actually looks kinda good... if only it wasn't on mobile xD
I hate mobile controls and my phone has no memory and a horrible battery, so mobile gaming clearly isn't for me.

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Looks neat, I'll probably give it a try.

As long as I don't have to empty my pockets to build my pocket camp, I'm cool with it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I'm surprised it's free after super mario run was $10. It would be cool if there were a way to connect to the 3ds and visit your camp on the actual game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I've yet to come across a mobile game that hooks me, but this might be the one to do it. The wait timers seem reasonable considering AC games limit the player on what they can do per day. AC for the Switch can't come soon enough, though. :(

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Humm I don't know... A bit turned off because it's on phones. I guess it will take a lot of battery, can be laggy on older phones and take a lot of memory. My phone is already full :(
As it is free I will try it that's for sure. But I don't have my hopes up?

Also am I the only one who don't like that we don't have wall on our campsite? o.O Or am I missing something???

Years
it looks so adorable but waiting until November for US release is urgh.. I don't feel like making an australian app store account. give me this game now aaa ;o;

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Downloaded yesterday and played for a little bit, it's really cute! Very nostalgic. Drained my battery though but my phone battery is quite weak in general so not sure if it's the same for everyone.

Add me btw: 6722-1972-039

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
HYPE

This honestly looks so good - usually not a huge fan of mobile games (at least, they're not something I get excited about) but I can't wait to play this. Probably because I'm just missing Animal Crossing in general, but it does look like it'll be fun, and the p2w aspect isn't huge - I usually hate the "pay to skip the wait time" kind of mobile games, which is basically every mobile game, but it doesn't seem so bad here since you have to wait for stuff in regular AC games too; you just have the option to speed it up here.
Definitely will when it comes out here :D

Haggerella

Captain Butts
Years
It was released in Australia a few weeks ago and honestly I've been unable to do much else with my time. There are only 40 animals available thus far though, so i'm pretty devo my faves weren't included (RIP EUGENE). Fingers crossed for future updates once it's released elsewhere!

It's such a great port of the New Leaf structure though, and controls are super intuative and not at all as clumsy as I suspected. It does get pretty samey once you've met all the dudes though, and constantly find yourself with 0 materials you need. But my thirst for a strong personal aesthetic still drives me~~~

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
POCKET CAMP CAME OUT A DAY EARLY! It was announced to be released on the 22nd a few days ago, but it should be available to download in most countries now. :)

Super excited! I've only played a few minutes so far but I'm already loving being back in the AC world. I'm also really glad that they are much more generous with fishing seeing as the controls are much less accurate on mobile. Fish won't flee if you run near the water and they are also drawn to the bait even if you cast it behind them, so you don't have to spend a bunch of time positioning your throw perfectly.

Years
ya it is so adorable =o It doesn't seem like fish and bugs have a big cooldown since I always find them respawned a few minutes later, and that's been sucking up my time like crazy lol. I love fishing. Add me friends! Currently lv. 5 and going strong.

Spoiler:

Bugs still do flee if you get too close to them without trying to catch them, right? And that's a bit of a pain since you can't zoom out in this game and may need to get close to see whether there are bugs on some trees.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Downloaded yesterday and played for a little bit, it's really cute! Very nostalgic. Drained my battery though but my phone battery is quite weak in general so not sure if it's the same for everyone.

Aww I knew it would do this but I still had hopes XD My phone has less battery ach time I drop it, which is almost everyday.

I guess it's a game I will play at home, my phone plugged in.

I do not have the game yet. My battery is too low at the moment. Tomorrow morning probably.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Graine convinced me to download it yesterday and now I'm addicted send help

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
A minor update was released today, but what's important is a bunch of hidden upcoming content was found within the files! New villagers, upcoming holiday events and furniture were uncovered - if you'd like it to remain a mystery until it's officially unveiled, be my guest, but you can take a look at some of the planned additions here, on Reddit.

By the way if we're not friends yet, add me pls 6337-7116-770

Years
I'll keep it secret so it's more of a surprise, but oooo new content! Can't wait. I'm especially excited to see what the game will look like once it's winter, since I assume they'll blanket places with snow.

I hit lv. 20 today and unlocked the sheep Stella <3 Very excited about that.

Years
I was super into this when I downloaded it about a week ago but after playing it up to level 25 I dunno if it has the same longevity as New Leaf does. I'm finding myself getting bored rather quickly playing it now.

Probably just not the game for me, FEH will probably remain my major mobile game.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
This game is way better than what I expected! Currently level 23 I think.

I really like it, but I know I won't play for a long time and it will die quickly... I like the game but it will not replace a good old animal crossing game.

Back