Started by Sloo April 4th, 2012 10:30 AM
  • 990 replies
Male
England
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted July 29th, 2019
12 posts
1.4 Years
First of all I would like to say I am LOVING!! your hack. I have had no problems with gameplay and no bugs but I would like to ask a question.

I have read each and every post of this forum and I know I came across the person who gives out the itemfinder but at the time I did not meet the requirements and now I can't remember where he is located.

Thanks for the great hack!! Keep it up.

Nevermind I managed to find the itemfinder. To anyone who wants it, it is in the gatehouse of Route 15.
Seen June 27th, 2019
Posted June 27th, 2019
6 posts
144 Days
The hack is good. I have just stolen the Old Amber. The only thing I saw odd was kicking and waking Zapdos up, it flees then...

There are also some ortography errors, most with capital letters, but the hack is fun. My team for now is Heracross, Venusaur, and Ampharos.
great work!! ive been waiting for awhile to play another hack where you get to be on the side of evil thx alot dude!
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted August 15th, 2019
1 posts
65 Days
Hi um I have gone through all the comments but no one seemed to have either had this problem or answered.
I have gotten to brox town, I know that to continue and get hm cut I need to find my brother at the trucks, from there I know that I need to get to bill to get my brother to appear. However, I can't seem to find bill?? am I just missing something? I tried to go up but there was a guy who kept singing who blocked the only path forward. was i supposed to find bill in the previous town? Please help. Thankyou
Age 30
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted September 5th, 2019
331 posts
9.7 Years
Hi um I have gone through all the comments but no one seemed to have either had this problem or answered.
I have gotten to brox town, I know that to continue and get hm cut I need to find my brother at the trucks, from there I know that I need to get to bill to get my brother to appear. However, I can't seem to find bill?? am I just missing something? I tried to go up but there was a guy who kept singing who blocked the only path forward. was i supposed to find bill in the previous town? Please help. Thankyou
It's been years since I've last touched this game, but I'm pretty sure the singing guy you are describing should disappear after you get the second gym badge from the ghost gym leader. You are able to go though the cave and skip the second gym for a while until you meet the man singing Rick Astley.
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
65 posts
280 Days
I just finished catching all the Legendaries today. This was a pretty enjoyable hack. I only used 3 mons. I get the feeling that this is a grindy hack, so sticking to 3 spared me that trouble. Metagross, Blastoise, Gardevoir. Metagross did most of the work for the E4/Champion, and I've found a Double Dancing moveset for Metagross to be deadly. In Fire Red: Generations, it gets Swords Dance. So that and Agility combined made it a godly threat. Here, the possible Attack boosts from Meteor Mash was good enough, along with Agility, still a major threat.

Truth be told, I don't think curse words or being dark for the sake of it is welcome in Pokemon ROMhacks, tends to be cringy, but here it's pretty funny. I'll play Giratina Strikes Back soon.
Age 30
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted September 5th, 2019
331 posts
9.7 Years
I just finished catching all the Legendaries today. This was a pretty enjoyable hack. I only used 3 mons. I get the feeling that this is a grindy hack, so sticking to 3 spared me that trouble. Metagross, Blastoise, Gardevoir. Metagross did most of the work for the E4/Champion, and I've found a Double Dancing moveset for Metagross to be deadly. In Fire Red: Generations, it gets Swords Dance. So that and Agility combined made it a godly threat. Here, the possible Attack boosts from Meteor Mash was good enough, along with Agility, still a major threat.

Truth be told, I don't think curse words or being dark for the sake of it is welcome in Pokemon ROMhacks, tends to be cringy, but here it's pretty funny. I'll play Giratina Strikes Back soon.
Thanks, I made this one at an interesting point in my life, and the game definitely reflects that. Thinking back on it always seems cringy to me, but if I watch a playthrough of Fuligin, it still makes me laugh. GSB has similar humor with much less cursing. The story to GSB starts off somewhat slow and will feel like a normal game, but midway through you will think someone slipped you some drugs as the story progressively gets more and more unhinged. Just don't take it too seriously and have fun.
Advertiser Content