Advertiser Content

Emerald Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914] Page 19

Started by DraconianWing September 22nd, 2015 5:56 PM
  • 473 replies
Seen August 15th, 2019
Posted August 11th, 2019
3 posts
104 Days
Really hate the fact that the creator got lazy with the trade evolutions. Making them evolve at some random level or not with their items is something I’d only expect to see out of noobs. Not to mention it makes the Abandoned Ship side quest totally pointless.

You did such a good job with making the game feel organic then threw it all away with that. I’d constructively suggest you change it.

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
422 posts
11.8 Years
Anyone know why this game won't open in any pokemon editors? I'd love to edit out all of the incredibly unprofessional evolution methods like Clamperl and Espeon/Umbreon.
Probably because of all the modifications made.on the hack.
And because Pokemon editors only work with normal games or ones that are not that modified (ex: Throwback, Ultra Violet, etc)

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
422 posts
11.8 Years
Is there anyway to get Dark Pulse on Houndoom in this?
Move relearner maybe?
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
12 posts
5.4 Years
Hi, so thanks rom hacker, for a cool rom. I'm liking it, it has dope features.

I'm just a bit confused. I've been catching pokemon by natures thinking red means less and blue more, 'cause of the bias with harder colors being a negative and softer ones being a positive, but I've been looking at the nature definitions and I have it backwards. So, is red really the better stat and blue the worse?

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Online now
Posted 24 Minutes Ago
609 posts
2.6 Years
Hi, so thanks rom hacker, for a cool rom. I'm liking it, it has dope features.

I'm just a bit confused. I've been catching pokemon by natures thinking red means less and blue more, 'cause of the bias with harder colors being a negative and softer ones being a positive, but I've been looking at the nature definitions and I have it backwards. So, is red really the better stat and blue the worse?
Aye, correct. The red Stat indicates an increase whereas the blue indicates a decrease.
For example, if your Pokémon has an adamant nature. The attack state will be in red and the special attack stat will be in blue.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
12 posts
5.4 Years
there is any way to use the original emerald sprites? i hate these modified
I can only admit I enjoy the Tailow original, but I've just begun. I just wanna ask on the side, what kinda shader do you use and did it come with your emulator?
_____
Eyy, thanks for getting to my question. I am also curious what "Modernized trainer battle dialogue" refers too. How would I notice?

Other than that, is anyone else a tot's fan of Murkrow? Is it unable to get Roost because the first page says breeding moves aren't implemented yet? Aw, shucks, oh well, Full Restore spam is cool too.
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
12 posts
5.4 Years
Eyy, is it WAD that mareep has the minus ability, that one that needs plus in a double battle to be of use?

Eyy P.S. I think it's cool tho' for the first form, maybe second too, bein' that they can be born with a positive or negative affinity in their wool. That's cool, but I haven't gotten it to the third form yet.
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
12 posts
5.4 Years
Wusup, Draco Wing. I got a serious bug report. That Black Belt Nob guy, north of Rustboro outside the opening to Meteor Falls was able to hit my underground two-turn-move dig using onix with revenge and another move that I forgot. Unless that's a fancy ability for Nob's only machoke, that def' shouldn't have happened. It was a rematch battle too anyways, and my onix had a macho brace equipped. Those are about the only specifics to the battle I can remember. Revenge's mechanic made it hit after my slowed onix was dug under, and then machoke followed up on the next turn first using something else, all hitting an under the ground "Dig."

About rematches, they didn't begin showing up until after the 5th badge. Is that intended, 'cause the 5th badge can be quite a grind, with only level 20 wilds to fight and the leader bein' a bit attack powerful. I don't know if rematches pop up after a certain playing time, but I only found them after constant checking after the 5th badge was obtained.
_____
Eyy, I wanna get some tips on feedbas too, anyone? I read somewhere that the best way - still a "non-zero" chance as if that's a great hope - is to set up a base by the water, entering and exiting and fishing each time to reset the position, geez...

Annnd... anyway to reset evs? I screwed my onix up while collecting ash, knocking out a bunch of special attack spindas. |||Oh yeah, Emerald has berries for that sort of thing.||| Anyway, does everstone still work? Give it to the female to pass the nature I hope, right? THANKS!!!

there is any way to use the original emerald sprites? i hate these modified
The animations are really dope. Nidorino's rearing up and growling looks hecka cool, and the shield dust effect on kakuna is alright, as I'm sure getting particles to work would just look slow motion.
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
93 posts
5.7 Years
Wusup, Draco Wing. I got a serious bug report. That Black Belt Nob guy, north of Rustboro outside the opening to Meteor Falls was able to hit my underground two-turn-move dig using onix with revenge and another move that I forgot. Unless that's a fancy ability for Nob's only machoke, that def' shouldn't have happened. It was a rematch battle too anyways, and my onix had a macho brace equipped. Those are about the only specifics to the battle I can remember. Revenge's mechanic made it hit after my slowed onix was dug under, and then machoke followed up on the next turn first using something else, all hitting an under the ground "Dig."
The OP says No Guard was added as a possible ability for the Machop line. That's probably the answer.
Male
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
12 posts
5.4 Years
The OP says No Guard was added as a possible ability for the Machop line. That's probably the answer.
"Every move used by or against this Pokemon will always hit." No kidding? Ouch. Banzai! :p So, absolutely nothing will stop an attack against that ability? No lowering accuracy or move accuracy? How about 1 hit-KOs, 100% accuracy?
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
93 posts
5.7 Years
"Every move used by or against this Pokemon will always hit." No kidding? Ouch. Banzai! :p So, absolutely nothing will stop an attack against that ability? No lowering accuracy or move accuracy? How about 1 hit-KOs, 100% accuracy?
Protect/Detect will work, and type/ability-based immunity will still count, but otherwise moves used on or by a Pokemon with No Guard are guaranteed to hit, including OHKO moves (barring Sturdy, which is an immunity). That's why people were so worried when Gen 1 Virtual Console was announced that Fissure No Guard Machamp might be a thing. (It was soon discovered that Virtual Console Pokemon always have their Hidden Ability when transferred, so Machamp can only have Steadfast with Fissure).
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
23 posts
4 Years
Please, someone can help me? i want to play with the original sprites, but every editor i open, gives me an error... someone told me if i dont own the .ini file, its not possible to edit..

The creator of this rom probably is dead, so, i dont have any hope... or maybe someone can make a patch with the original sprites??? This ROM is the perfect emerald one, but i just want the original sprites (vanilla)
Advertiser Content