• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Max's Pokémon Region map pack(Kanto to Sinnoh)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 27, 2018
This map pack was a very old map pack that i made back in May
2014 and since then i grown alot and learned alot about mapping
and i just found this old thing just lying around soo i just think i would post it here
so it can get some use out of it like it's not like i'm gonna use it i'm done with map making i need a break.
so why waste it so enjoy those maps i made kanto-jonto-hoenn-sinnoh credit me if you will
i would love to hear from you guys cheers:) i hope you enjoy those just note it was made in frlg style
just to give you a heads up if you think it was made in dpp or hgss style because it was not.
====================================================================================
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywuksp1berakxnb/Max's+Pokémon+Region+map+pack.rar

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 4, 2022
Thank you for your contributions; it will surely help me into inspiration and maybe i get to put some party of them in my game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2022
Thank you for sharing.
I will download it.
Let's see if it inspires my creation.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2019
I want to download it but first I want to know if it's legit. Is it in GBA style?

Back