The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Release Pokémon Jade

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Old July 16th, 2018 (1:32 AM). Edited July 16th, 2018 by PokeTwerp.
MasterBall Abuser

Nature: Bashful
    The fakemon are holding this game back just a tad, everything else seems top notch but the fakemon designs and sprites are not that great overall. Now don't get me wrong they're not the worst I've seen in a game they just need a little refining in the design and spriting department to improve their appearance and have you saying "now that's a pokemon". In the end that's just my opinion and you guys really don't have to change anything if it's too much work and you actually feel strongly that your fakemon are already as good as you can make 'em.

Old July 17th, 2018 (2:37 PM).
    ilysb

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PokeTwerp View Post
    The fakemon are holding this game back just a tad, everything else seems top notch but the fakemon designs and sprites are not that great overall. Now don't get me wrong they're not the worst I've seen in a game they just need a little refining in the design and spriting department to improve their appearance and have you saying "now that's a pokemon". In the end that's just my opinion and you guys really don't have to change anything if it's too much work and you actually feel strongly that your fakemon are already as good as you can make 'em.
    I put a lot of labor and love into most of the Fakemon (and my brother did on several as well) but of course they aren't perfect and we are fully aware! I'm not a great artist, and more importantly, I have many other tasks to accomplish on this project, so the quality isn't up to par with those fakemon games that have a whole team dedicated to designing/spriting their creatures. However, I really appreciate your and everyone's opinion. Shoot me a personal message regarding whichever Pokemon you'd like to see revamped and we'll do our best. We certainly have our own list going right now. n__n;

Also, thank you so much for your nice comment, I'm glad you enjoyed other aspects of the game.
    Old July 24th, 2018 (3:04 PM). Edited July 24th, 2018 by Pepperton.
    ilysb

Small update: We now have a twitter page set up as well as a discord server!

Follow us here for quick updates and art reveals, etc!
    Join our server here to ask the devs questions and get advice about the game, and make suggestions!
    Old September 5th, 2018 (1:56 AM).
    I am Back!

Nature: Lonely
      Nice Work! Keep it going!
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:02 PM).
      The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
        just curious, what are the base stats for tazorch and its evolved form? I expected them to be more physically oriented battlers

Quick Reply