• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
stayed up till 4 in the owning last nooght and still havent got a shiny aipom its getting really annoying now.
Also just started sr for a shiny torchic on sapphire

Years
Wow, I've been away for a while, yes?

I'm popping in to let you all know that my interest is in a bit of a rut right now. I'm not hunting very much, but Treecko is still on the go and I hunt when I can find the time. I can assure you that I'll be back at full power once D/P come out, and I'll try to keep tabs on this place on a regular basis.

With that said, I have a fair few posts to catch up on. As for the SHC cards, they'll only get done if Ryan takes them up again, or I happen to feel like it. :p

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
*Pops up just to prove Yami wrong.* :P

Sorry, I've just not found anything and PC is still being wonky on me!

HUNTING -
pkrssh116.gif
and
pkrssh119.gif
in Emerald for a change.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 31, 2022
EDIT: I'm going to go for a shiny Chimecho! Wish me luck! Of course, I'll be hatching it from eggs, because looking for it in the wild will be too hard, given Chimecho's staggering rarity.

Last edited:
Years
yeah hatching eggs is the best way to go i like chimecho's shiny version but i wont for it now other wise i would race you but busy sr for totodile and magikarp but gl anyways

my allnighter didnt go as planned fell asleep but then woke up at four in the morning but was kinda tired so i will try tonight

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last post i think, anyway i have had no luck with any hunts, to tell the truth i have not been hunting much at all, im prepareing my team that will be in Diamond this time next year i think or when evr i obtain the game. Saying that i call Naetoru as my first shiny target on the game. anyway good luck everyone and well happy training

Back