Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #1101    
Old October 13th, 2011 (7:06 AM).
Ineffable~'s Avatar
Ineffable~ Ineffable~ is offline
DAT SNARKITUDE
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Any ol' place really
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Posts: 2,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachy View Post


Well, technically Halloween doesn't count. You could dress in full on drag, and/or crossdress just fine and people wouldn't care. ;)

You may want to skip the first 50 seconds...he starts off with something a bit tangental.

Totally worth watching.
Lol on the first part. There's actually another animal (some sort of sea-dwelling mollusc) who does the same stabbing thing, only they're hermaphroditic so it's double the fun.

@Ty: I like your picture better. Your picture ftw. xD
__________________

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
de: Ponita
fr: Ponyta
cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


  #1102    
Old October 13th, 2011 (9:37 AM).
Esper's Avatar
Esper Esper is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Posts: 10,761
Re: gender roles: I'm okay with things (activities, fashions, etc.) being gendered, but, you know, most aspects of gender are artificial (I say most because I can't be certain there aren't some genetic factors) so I'm not okay with the assumption of a person's biological sex determining their gender. I'd love it if people were truly free to be feminine or masculine or both or whatever. Ain't nothin' wrong with having categories and divisions in our interests and behaviors, but pushing them on people makes me very upset like you have no idea.

Ty, I'm glad you've got your priorities straight. Oh I'm so punny. I really really hope you keep your head up and don't fall into the ex-boyfriend spiral. A friend of mine keeps trying to stop falling for his awful, manipulative ex, but has a lot of trouble.

And I loved that picture from the facebook link so much I have to post it here.

__________________
  #1103    
Old October 13th, 2011 (9:51 AM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared- -Jared- is offline
Certified Responsible Adult
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
And I loved that picture from the facebook link so much I have to post it here.

I have seen that picture a million times, and I laugh every time I see it. XD

ALSO Pachy, that video was awesome. ^__^
__________________
  #1104    
Old October 13th, 2011 (7:58 PM).
deoxys121's Avatar
deoxys121 deoxys121 is offline
White Kyurem Cometh
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,260
Ha! I've seen that picture gay marriage all over the place all over the place! Here's another cool image that Christians who bash gays have a tendency to forget:


Oh, and here's another Facebook page to report. Don't post in it, though; that supposedly makes it harder to remove. It's the Westboro Baptist Church :\
__________________
  #1105    
Old October 13th, 2011 (9:42 PM).
Jonghyun's Avatar
Jonghyun Jonghyun is offline
married to the music
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 31
Nature: Brave
Posts: 10,631
Hahahaha.. >__> Love that sign and that billboard.

As for those facebook pages, I get wanting to find them to report 'em, though I wouldn't be someone who would willingly look for them. It would just end up pissing me off.
__________________

눈부시게 아름다운 건 항상 그래
쓰러질 듯 또 흔들려

previously known as Drew
paired to Palamon
  #1106    
Old October 13th, 2011 (10:31 PM).
-ty-'s Avatar
-ty- -ty- is offline
Don't Ask, Just Tell
     
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: USA
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 795
    Thanks everyone, lol. Since everyone has been so supportive, I have decided to work as a webcam model as well; anyone want a private show? ...Btw, I am totally being sarcastic, haha. I would not be able to live with myself!!!

    The "love thy neighbor" passage doesn't get through to some Christians because of their parents, family, and church interpreting the bible for them, and ingraining that interpretation into their sense of morality - basically societal brainwashing!

    Btw...the WBC seems to only rally LGBT and heterosexual allies, because the other side does not want to be associated with their defamatory remarks about veterans/soldiers. So they are really just helping gay people garner more support and more of a voice. :p
    I reported the page ;)
    __________________

    Don't be a rotten apple!
    Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
    !

      #1107    
    Old October 14th, 2011 (7:49 AM).
    Ineffable~'s Avatar
    Ineffable~ Ineffable~ is offline
    DAT SNARKITUDE
     
    Join Date: Aug 2008
    Location: Any ol' place really
    Age: 24
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 2,742
    I feel the need to join in all this picture sharing.



    :D
    __________________

    #077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
    Fire ~ Field eggs
    3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

    Its hooves are 10 times harder
    than diamonds. It can trample
    anything completely flat in moments.

    Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
    Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
    Locations: Pokémon Mansion

    Cry

    Other names:

    jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
    de: Ponita
    fr: Ponyta
    cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


      #1108    
    Old October 14th, 2011 (9:59 AM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by Esper.
    Esper's Avatar
    Esper Esper is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: California
    Posts: 10,761
    That "love thy neighbor" line can easily be gotten around with "love the sinner; hate the sin."

    In other news, a challenge in California by haters activists to remove a new law which would require schools include queer people in their teaching of history failed to get enough signatures to even be put up on the ballot. :p


    Edit: also thought I'd throw in this little article that debunks some of the myths around gender differences since we were just talking about that in previous pages. Language warning though, so don't click if that's too much for you.
    __________________
      #1109    
    Old October 14th, 2011 (11:23 AM).
    Kura's Avatar
    Kura Kura is offline
    twitter.com/puccarts
       
      Join Date: Sep 2004
      Location: London, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
      Age: 29
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 11,012
      Hey Ty, you're an extremely handsome guy! Though I hope you don't take what I have to say next harshly but just how I (personally) think you could've handled it better for next time. You're free to disagree.
      I know you were just fooling around to one-up your ex and show that he has nothing on you anymore.. but personally I don't think you should've lowered yourself to taking undie-shots and making them public with us. It may not be a big deal to you because you're not actually showing anything and you probably don't feel uncomfortable doing so, but I think it would've been classier if you just skipped it altogether. Personally I think a guy comes off as being more handsome with a nice outfit and a great smile. BUT what's done is done and I think it's good, no AMAZING, that you've moved on to find someone who's more intimate and who is more deserving of your love.
      Don't give up on trying to find the right guy for you, hun :3 *Blows kisses* <3
      __________________
      ~Yuugiou Fan~
      ~Kamen Rider Fan~
      ♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
        #1110    
      Old October 14th, 2011 (11:36 AM).
      FreakyLocz14's Avatar
      FreakyLocz14 FreakyLocz14 is offline
      Conservative Patriot
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 3,498
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
      That "love thy neighbor" line can easily be gotten around with "love the sinner; hate the sin."

      In other news, a challenge in California by haters activists to remove a new law which would require schools include queer people in their teaching of history failed to get enough signatures to even be put up on the ballot. :p


      Edit: also thought I'd throw in this little article that debunks some of the myths around gender differences since we were just talking about that in previous pages. Language warning though, so don't click if that's too much for you.
      There still is an possibility that it will get on the ballot. November 2012 is still open. In fact, Jerry Brown signed legislation that moves all ballot initiatives to November anyway.
        #1111    
      Old October 14th, 2011 (2:59 PM).
      -ty-'s Avatar
      -ty- -ty- is offline
      Don't Ask, Just Tell
         
        Join Date: Oct 2009
        Location: USA
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 795
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kura View Post
        Hey Ty, you're an extremely handsome guy! Though I hope you don't take what I have to say next harshly but just how I (personally) think you could've handled it better for next time. You're free to disagree.
        I know you were just fooling around to one-up your ex and show that he has nothing on you anymore.. but personally I don't think you should've lowered yourself to taking undie-shots and making them public with us. It may not be a big deal to you because you're not actually showing anything and you probably don't feel uncomfortable doing so, but I think it would've been classier if you just skipped it altogether. Personally I think a guy comes off as being more handsome with a nice outfit and a great smile. BUT what's done is done and I think it's good, no AMAZING, that you've moved on to find someone who's more intimate and who is more deserving of your love.
        Don't give up on trying to find the right guy for you, hun :3 *Blows kisses* <3
        Yeah, I know it was a bit too much. Oh, those are basketball shorts by the way; I am comfortable with wear just those since I am so used to scrimmaging shirts v. skins. But yes, I tend to wear sweaters/khakis/button-ups/polos/cardigans among other preppy and "square" clothing most of the time, lmao.

        thanks, I hope so as well! I am going to be extremely selective next time. *catches kisses*
        __________________

        Don't be a rotten apple!
        Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
        !

          #1112    
        Old October 14th, 2011 (3:06 PM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by Shining Raichu.
        Shining Raichu's Avatar
        Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
        Expect me like you expect Jesus.
         
        Join Date: Feb 2011
        Location: Australia
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 8,990
        I disagree, I think any excuse for a man to take pictures in his underwear is a good enough one for me! :P

        Also, is it wrong that I watched that video and all I could think about was how disappointed I was that that guy wasn't gay?
        __________________
        Moderator of General Chat
          #1113    
        Old October 14th, 2011 (3:45 PM).
        deoxys121's Avatar
        deoxys121 deoxys121 is offline
        White Kyurem Cometh
         
        Join Date: Dec 2010
        Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,260
        Hey, guys. Here's a page that dispels just about every stereotype about homosexuals. http://gaylife.about.com/od/amiga1/a/gaymyths.htm
        __________________
          #1114    
        Old October 14th, 2011 (4:29 PM).
        Shining Raichu's Avatar
        Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
        Expect me like you expect Jesus.
         
        Join Date: Feb 2011
        Location: Australia
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 8,990
        This is a very good link! Personally my favourite part is this:

        Quote:
        Someone Made Him Gay
        Studies have shown that being gay is not directly related to one's environment. For instance, many mothers in retrospect regret being too close to their sons, thinking that is what "made" them gay. However, their relationship with their child had little to do with them being gay. Homosexuals are born, not made. Research continues in an effort to find the source of homosexuality, but blaming oneself or environment is not the answer.
        I've seen so many parents blame themselves for their kids being gay. Not only is this annoying in the sense that it could not possibly be true, but also in the sense that if they blame themselves, they are in essence implying that their child being gay is a situation that requires blame. That has always bothered me.
        __________________
        Moderator of General Chat
          #1115    
        Old October 14th, 2011 (4:55 PM).
        deoxys121's Avatar
        deoxys121 deoxys121 is offline
        White Kyurem Cometh
         
        Join Date: Dec 2010
        Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,260
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
        I've seen so many parents blame themselves for their kids being gay. Not only is this annoying in the sense that it could not possibly be true, but also in the sense that if they blame themselves, they are in essence implying that their child being gay is a situation that requires blame. That has always bothered me.
        Well said! People who don't think gays should adopt often say "The kids will turn gay!" There are two things wrong with that: 1. People are born with their sexual orientation. 2. Even if it did make them gay, what's wrong with that? NOTHING!
        __________________
          #1116    
        Old October 14th, 2011 (5:48 PM).
        Ineffable~'s Avatar
        Ineffable~ Ineffable~ is offline
        DAT SNARKITUDE
         
        Join Date: Aug 2008
        Location: Any ol' place really
        Age: 24
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Naive
        Posts: 2,742
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
        Also, is it wrong that I watched that video and all I could think about was how disappointed I was that that guy wasn't gay?
        Actually, me too. xD

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by deoxys121 View Post

        Well said! People who don't think gays should adopt often say "The kids will turn gay!" There are two things wrong with that: 1. People are born with their sexual orientation. 2. Even if it did make them gay, what's wrong with that? NOTHING!
        My favourite argument against this is "oh yeah, because straight parents always have straight kids, right?!"
        __________________

        #077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
        Fire ~ Field eggs
        3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

        Its hooves are 10 times harder
        than diamonds. It can trample
        anything completely flat in moments.

        Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
        Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
        Locations: Pokémon Mansion

        Cry

        Other names:

        jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
        de: Ponita
        fr: Ponyta
        cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


          #1117    
        Old October 14th, 2011 (8:51 PM).
        Alice's Avatar
        Alice Alice is offline
        (>^.(>0.0)>
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Location: Oregon
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 3,079
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
        I've seen so many parents blame themselves for their kids being gay. Not only is this annoying in the sense that it could not possibly be true, but also in the sense that if they blame themselves, they are in essence implying that their child being gay is a situation that requires blame. That has always bothered me.
        My mom said this exact thing to me when I told her, actually. "It's my fault for raising you wrong."


        Offtopic:
        Spoiler:
        Off topic, but I actually just made a video game, that is quite "Fruity", so I thought I'd post it here.
        http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/581553
        (Yes that was a horrible joke, someone slap me.)
          #1118    
        Old October 15th, 2011 (2:40 AM). Edited October 15th, 2011 by Melody.
        Melody Melody is offline
        Banned
           
          Join Date: Oct 2004
          Location: Cuddling those close to me
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 6,467
          Well don't leave the Bis out of the fun...there are myths about us too! x3

          http://gaylife.about.com/od/bisexual/a/biman.htm

          But yeah...it's totally wrong for blame to be placed when someone comes out. It doesn't matter if they were born that way or not...more often than not, they didn't choose to be that way. I certainly didn't choose to be Bi on a whim. I spent most of my adolescence using sheer force of will to FORCE myself to lean straight. I still catch myself doing it and end up having to slap myself for it...though I don't get angry for stopping myself if I know the person is straight.

          I DO understand a phobic person's feelings, to a certain degree, because I spent so much time denying what I was. But phobia has to stop at a certain point, and prejudice begins. I've always reassured people who took me as gay that "No, I'm not gay, I'm bi...and I'm not the kind who hits on straight people." I don't even hit on people I don't know well! I'm far too shy anyway. xD
          I'm not the type who hangs out anywhere social, just to pick up partners. I'd rather that I get to know someone naturally, by legitimately crossing paths with them...not because I camped out in their favorite bar just so I could drum up an excuse to talk to them and waste my cheesy, socially awkward pickup lines on someone who would likely turn out straight anyway. XD

          My problem lies in the fact that I live, currently, in a tiny central Texas town where I go to college. Now I know I might have a little less of a tough time in my hometown with it, because it's bigger, but that's not the point. The point, and therefore the real problem is that this is such a small community, is that a small community can be just as overwhelmingly accepting and accepting as they can be hostile. If more swing to hostility, it could become a problem. :<

          Of course I've already come out to a few people...but those are folks I can trust not to blab it everywhere. I don't see a need to tell someone I'm bi unless I have a crush on them or begin to see them as more than just a friend.
            #1119    
          Old October 15th, 2011 (4:09 PM).
          Ineffable~'s Avatar
          Ineffable~ Ineffable~ is offline
          DAT SNARKITUDE
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Location: Any ol' place really
          Age: 24
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 2,742
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
          Well don't leave the Bis out of the fun...there are myths about us too! x3

          http://gaylife.about.com/od/bisexual/a/biman.htm
          There are like ten times more about trans people. xD
          http://www.bilerico.com/2011/07/you_are_not_transsexual.php
          __________________

          #077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
          Fire ~ Field eggs
          3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

          Its hooves are 10 times harder
          than diamonds. It can trample
          anything completely flat in moments.

          Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
          Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
          Locations: Pokémon Mansion

          Cry

          Other names:

          jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
          de: Ponita
          fr: Ponyta
          cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


            #1120    
          Old October 15th, 2011 (7:31 PM).
          Esper's Avatar
          Esper Esper is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Location: California
          Posts: 10,761
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ineffable~ View Post

          There are like ten times more about trans people. xD
          http://www.bilerico.com/2011/07/you_are_not_transsexual.php
          Ugh. That list. I hate both that there isn't accurate enough language to explain so many concepts to people simply and make things easy for them to understand what isn't this and what is that, but at the same time I wish it wasn't necessary to explain anything at all.
          __________________
            #1121    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (7:52 AM).
          Ineffable~'s Avatar
          Ineffable~ Ineffable~ is offline
          DAT SNARKITUDE
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Location: Any ol' place really
          Age: 24
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 2,742
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
          Ugh. That list. I hate both that there isn't accurate enough language to explain so many concepts to people simply and make things easy for them to understand what isn't this and what is that, but at the same time I wish it wasn't necessary to explain anything at all.
          Yeah, I feel exactly the same way since some people are just soooo annoying about it.
          It certainly doesn't help that there's actually disagreement within the community, but I guess you kind of see that in any community. >.>
          __________________

          #077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
          Fire ~ Field eggs
          3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

          Its hooves are 10 times harder
          than diamonds. It can trample
          anything completely flat in moments.

          Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
          Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
          Locations: Pokémon Mansion

          Cry

          Other names:

          jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
          de: Ponita
          fr: Ponyta
          cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


            #1122    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (11:51 AM).
          FreakyLocz14's Avatar
          FreakyLocz14 FreakyLocz14 is offline
          Conservative Patriot
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 3,498
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ineffable~ View Post

          Yeah, I feel exactly the same way since some people are just soooo annoying about it.
          It certainly doesn't help that there's actually disagreement within the community, but I guess you kind of see that in any community. >.>
          You'd have to ask yourself if LGBT is actually a cohesive community to begin with, or is the sense of community something people imagine to give themselves a sense of belonging?
            #1123    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (12:13 PM).
          Ineffable~'s Avatar
          Ineffable~ Ineffable~ is offline
          DAT SNARKITUDE
           
          Join Date: Aug 2008
          Location: Any ol' place really
          Age: 24
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Naive
          Posts: 2,742
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
          You'd have to ask yourself if LGBT is actually a cohesive community to begin with, or is the sense of community something people imagine to give themselves a sense of belonging?
          I was really talking about the trans community in particular, but yes I think there is community here, both in T and LGBT in general. We may not all know each other but the reason we're together is because we are many people working as one to further ourselves in the world, i.e. make ourselves accepted by "the common folk".

          I mean, do we not all want to have equal rights and for people to regard us and treat us like the human beings we are? That's true whether you're gay, trans, intersex or whatever.

          tl;dr: I do think we are a community because most of us work together in some way.
          __________________

          #077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
          Fire ~ Field eggs
          3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

          Its hooves are 10 times harder
          than diamonds. It can trample
          anything completely flat in moments.

          Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
          Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
          Locations: Pokémon Mansion

          Cry

          Other names:

          jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
          de: Ponita
          fr: Ponyta
          cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


            #1124    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (12:23 PM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by -Jared-.
          -Jared-'s Avatar
          -Jared- -Jared- is offline
          Certified Responsible Adult
           
          Join Date: Mar 2009
          Location: Northern California
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Gentle
          Posts: 1,820
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ineffable~ View Post

          I was really talking about the trans community in particular, but yes I think there is community here, both in T and LGBT in general. We may not all know each other but the reason we're together is because we are many people working as one to further ourselves in the world, i.e. make ourselves accepted by "the common folk".

          I mean, do we not all want to have equal rights and for people to regard us and treat us like the human beings we are? That's true whether you're gay, trans, intersex or whatever.

          tl;dr: I do think we are a community because most of us work together in some way.
          I agree wholeheartedly with the above, and would like to add that one of the most important parts of a community is that members have that "sense of community." And the fact that people believe there is an LGBT community is proof that the community exists. We want to have people we can talk to and rely on, so we gather, whether online or in real life, and that is what makes the community.
          __________________
            #1125    
          Old October 16th, 2011 (12:31 PM).
          FreakyLocz14's Avatar
          FreakyLocz14 FreakyLocz14 is offline
          Conservative Patriot
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 3,498
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ineffable~ View Post

          I was really talking about the trans community in particular, but yes I think there is community here, both in T and LGBT in general. We may not all know each other but the reason we're together is because we are many people working as one to further ourselves in the world, i.e. make ourselves accepted by "the common folk".

          I mean, do we not all want to have equal rights and for people to regard us and treat us like the human beings we are? That's true whether you're gay, trans, intersex or whatever.

          tl;dr: I do think we are a community because most of us work together in some way.
          I see some evidence to the contrary regularly. Just one example that you brought up is the nonacceptance of transsexuals by homosexuals and bisexuals. There is also an internal fight between "masculine" and feminine" and whether one side should be looked down upon with disdain for furthering negative stereotypes.
           

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:04 PM.