Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #2351    
Old February 26th, 2012 (1:57 PM).
TwiDragon's Avatar
TwiDragon TwiDragon is offline
The fun shawl be doubled!
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Location: Virginia, USA
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 367
    A message to all clubs~
    I'm going back to this profile. I wish to be a part of the club, but under this name. The reason for wanting to create a new profile is not valid anymore, and I'm more comfortable with my older username. Thank you. c:
    __________________
      #2352    
    Old February 27th, 2012 (6:41 AM).
    Shining Raichu's Avatar
    Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
    Expect me like you expect Jesus.
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 8,990
    It's no problem; I never remove names from the LGBT Club list anyway, so I had you there under both accounts :)
    __________________
    Moderator of General Chat
      #2353    
    Old February 27th, 2012 (8:06 AM).
    Esper's Avatar
    Esper Esper is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: California
    Posts: 10,761
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
    We called them C&E's in my church. Christmas and Easters, since that was the only time of the year they went to church.

    The Rainbow War! XD

    I had an... interesting conversation with my mother on Tuesday. We were actually in the middle of a funeral procession.

    Moar story?

    My mom has always been pissed that I'm atheist, even though she's a rather terrible believer herself. She always brings up that she said it was the worst thing she ever did to send me to Catholic school, and that it made me atheist. I have to agree, but I had to explain to her the other reasons for atheism, the ass hole of a priest we had, the sexist nature of the church, the inconsistency of the Bible, the treatment of gays in the church...

    Then she flipped a lid.

    Apparently I'm only "bi" (she refuses to accept further, nor to accept the fact that I have a minor preference to women over men. I have no idea why I do, just weird like that.) because of the people I hung out with in high school. Apparently it was the cool thing to do and I did it to "fit in", just like, get this, my atheism.

    I started laughing so hard when she said I was only atheist cause it was cool and I was just acting it. So ****ing funny! I mean when I say I'm atheist, I am a strong atheist and I will start rants and jump in any religious argument I find because I CAN DAMMIT (:P)

    Then I got upset. I told her that my atheism, true, has a part with how religion treats the lgbt community. But I told her that I miss Church. She shut up and listened, and it's true. I miss the music, the singing, the feeling that you're in something bigger, the safety of knowing, of feeling that you're safe. When we were in that church for the funeral I cried, not for the departed cause I barely knew them, but for the fact that I missed this, I might not believe it anymore. But the community. I remembered my church and how much I meant to them since I was the only altar server. How it felt when I helped others for church related programs and such. I explained to her that I lost a lot when I stopped believing.

    Then she asked why then don't I believe? Save what I lost? I explained that if I were to act like I believed, go through the motions but not have the faith behind it, it would actually be an insult, sacrilegious, and not like I cared, but there felt like there would be something inherently wrong with that.

    She said ok.

    Then she started actually asking questions. Like, not being mean, but really asking questions and being curious. It as such a step forward. Then she started asking me about lgbt stuff, purely curious. It was such a step forward! Then she started talking to me about other stuff, like how I really want to be a teacher. She said I should try for it, when before when I said it when I graduated high school she was like "GRR YOU'LL NEVER MAKE MONEY IN THAT JOB HURR HURR".

    That ounce of respect I had for the church in that I didn't want to be considered sacrilegious, it got to her. I don't know why.

    It's a good thing though.
    Gosh, you make me feel like there's some hope in talking with religious people after all. Maybe not everyone one of them, but still. I wish we could all find something to bridge that divide between us like you did.
    __________________
      #2354    
    Old February 27th, 2012 (12:00 PM).
    U.Flame's Avatar
    U.Flame U.Flame is offline
    Meowna Fan
     
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 1,272
    Sometimes the only "bridge" needed is someone with an open mind. Balanced people don't listen to religion more than loved ones. My religious aunt for example, doesn't need an explination. She accepts anyone for who they are.

    Though it is rather hard to find someone like that.
    __________________
    Hacks I'm working on:
    Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
    3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
    Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
    Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

    Hacks I've worked on in the past:
    Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
    Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

    Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

    Times I've been ninja'd: 18
    Times I've ninja'd people: 3
      #2355    
    Old February 27th, 2012 (4:51 PM).
    Shining Raichu's Avatar
    Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
    Expect me like you expect Jesus.
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 28
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 8,990
    I think a mother's love put something toward the building the bridge in this instance too. I'm not so sure the result would have been the same if it had been just a random religious person that happened to know she was an atheist.
    __________________
    Moderator of General Chat
      #2356    
    Old February 28th, 2012 (9:18 AM).
    Esper's Avatar
    Esper Esper is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: California
    Posts: 10,761
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
    I think a mother's love put something toward the building the bridge in this instance too. I'm not so sure the result would have been the same if it had been just a random religious person that happened to know she was an atheist.
    I have to agree. I don't think it's possible to win over strangers at all. I think only people with gay family will ever change their minds. But wow are there some amazing cases of people coming around and seeing the light because of their family. Like here in America one of the evilest of evil people ever to have lived is now supporting gay marriage.

    Spoiler:
    __________________
      #2357    
    Old February 28th, 2012 (10:01 AM).
    -Jared-'s Avatar
    -Jared- -Jared- is offline
    Certified Responsible Adult
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Northern California
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 1,820
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
    I have to agree. I don't think it's possible to win over strangers at all. I think only people with gay family will ever change their minds. But wow are there some amazing cases of people coming around and seeing the light because of their family. Like here in America one of the evilest of evil people ever to have lived is now supporting gay marriage.

    Spoiler:
    Umm, is it bad that I don't know who that is? >__>
    __________________
      #2358    
    Old February 28th, 2012 (10:05 AM).
    Alice's Avatar
    Alice Alice is offline
    (>^.(>0.0)>
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Oregon
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 3,079
    I don't know who he is either, haha.

    I try to stay as far away from politics as I can though.
      #2359    
    Old February 28th, 2012 (10:39 AM).
    Esper's Avatar
    Esper Esper is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: California
    Posts: 10,761
    >_>

    That's Dick Cheney, vice-president under Bush, the man without a heart who can sneer and scowl at the same time, the raw, un-sugarcoated face of Republican eviltude and meanness.

    But anyway, his daughter is gay and ever since he stopped being vice president he's been a supporter of gay marriage, ostensibly because of his daughter showing him he was being evil and stupid.
    __________________
      #2360    
    Old February 28th, 2012 (10:43 AM).
    -Jared-'s Avatar
    -Jared- -Jared- is offline
    Certified Responsible Adult
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Northern California
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 1,820
    Now I feel all stupid for not knowing him. .__.; But hey, at least he changed his stance! :D
    __________________
      #2361    
    Old February 28th, 2012 (10:58 AM).
    Esper's Avatar
    Esper Esper is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Location: California
    Posts: 10,761
    It kinda is, I suppose. It makes him seem human for a change. But it also kinda makes me mad because I wonder if he was okay with it for a long time and just never said anything while he had the chance to make a bigger stand. Like right now in American politics (sorry to keep bringing this up) there's the Republican primary and one of the them, Newt Gingrich, has a sister who's gay and from what she's said it kinda sounds like maybe Gingrich is okay with his sister being gay, but you'd never know it from what he says in public which is the standard line about marriage being a tradition for one man and one woman, etc. etc. Like, they could push forward how we talk about these things in this country several years if they only had the courage to be honest and stop pandering.
    __________________
      #2362    
    Old February 29th, 2012 (3:27 AM).
    TwiDragon's Avatar
    TwiDragon TwiDragon is offline
    The fun shawl be doubled!
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Location: Virginia, USA
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Hasty
      Posts: 367
      I love it when people shift views for the better. I wish the current canidates would change there mine on the issue of gay marriage. Don't even get me started with Rick Santorum (the political oppsiite of me)
      __________________
        #2363    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (2:28 PM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by Alice.
      Alice's Avatar
      Alice Alice is offline
      (>^.(>0.0)>
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 3,079
      I had a dream about members from this club last night... specifically the trans girls here.

      I don't remember the specifics, but you were all like... super heroes or something, and drove Lamborghinis that transformed into F-16s, and I wanted to be one of you so bad. So, I snuck into your secret super hero hideout and stole one of your Lamborghinis, which like... made me trans for some reason. I don't even know, rofl. Either way, it's a little unnerving, considering what me and Andy determined my other dreams meant. (Every single one of my sex-related dreams has been me and some really fat/ugly chick, and I would always freak out and run away... so we sort of determined that it meant that I subconsciously knew I was gay a long time ago... or something along those lines. I don't see how it could mean anything though... I mean, I'm 100% guy, no doubt... but then again I used to be 100% straight... so I don't know.)



      Also, I have a question... After coming out, did you change at all?

      I've found myself caring about what I look like/my hygiene a lot more than I used to... but otherwise I'm the same.
        #2364    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (3:12 PM).
      Esper's Avatar
      Esper Esper is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Location: California
      Posts: 10,761
      There is so much I could say about that dream, but I'll spare you that... mostly. ;) So... this means that you either become the newest recruit or you're the super villain we have to fight. As a side note, my superhero name is Planet Girl. Quilava, you can be The Road Comet.

      And, heck yeah I changed after coming out. Got me a lot of new clothes and the confidence to wear them in public some of the time. I generally don't think I changed much aside from just being more honest with myself and with other people. I mean, I feel like the me I was a long time ago is still here, just a little different and happier.
      __________________
        #2365    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (3:27 PM).
      Shining Raichu's Avatar
      Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
      Expect me like you expect Jesus.
       
      Join Date: Feb 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 8,990
      Oh my God haha - I sense a new anime forming!

      After coming out, did you change at all?

      Yeah I did, but only slightly. I only changed in that I could relax and not have to worry about my mannerisms so much. Like, it doesn't happen often at all, but sometimes I make gestures with my hands that seem somewhat effeminate. Before I came out, on the rare occasion that would happen somebody would always comment or mimic me, so I was on constant guard to make sure it never happened. I never quite knew what to do with my hands when I was around people, just for fear that I'd do something without realising it. I still don't know what to do with my hands around people because I'm just awkward like that with my body language, but I'm far more relaxed about it now because people know I do far gayer things when they're not around than I do when they are :P
      __________________
      Moderator of General Chat
        #2366    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (3:29 PM).
      Alice's Avatar
      Alice Alice is offline
      (>^.(>0.0)>
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 3,079
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
      There is so much I could say about that dream, but I'll spare you that... mostly. ;) So... this means that you either become the newest recruit or you're the super villain we have to fight. As a side note, my superhero name is Planet Girl. Quilava, you can be The Road Comet.
      Haha, then I shall henceforth be known as The Road Comet! Fear my name, puny mortals!

      You were the leader in the dream, btw. haha

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
      Oh my God haha - I sense a new anime forming!
      Omg, that would be amazing.
        #2367    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (3:45 PM).
      Esper's Avatar
      Esper Esper is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2009
      Location: California
      Posts: 10,761
      Transformers! hahahaha get it?

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
      Haha, then I shall henceforth be known as The Road Comet! Fear my name, puny mortals!

      You were the leader in the dream, btw. haha


      Omg, that would be amazing.
      Ugh. A leadership position. :(

      But back to what you were saying before. Do you really think your dreams were telling you things? I had quite a few dreams from as long back as I can remember where I was all 100% biologically a girl, but I've talked with straight, cisgender friends and a lot of them have had dreams where they were boys or girls or had homosexual images and such. It seems kinda common, at least from what I've heard. Maybe that's just the people who were okay telling me though.
      __________________
        #2368    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (3:57 PM).
      -Jared-'s Avatar
      -Jared- -Jared- is offline
      Certified Responsible Adult
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Northern California
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,820
      Haha, that was an awesome dream QuilavaKing. xD

      After coming out, did you change at all?
      Well, not completely out, but at least around my brother, I didn't act as uptight about his talking about his relationship stuff as I did before. Mainly because now I don't have to worry about him wondering why I don't like talking about that stuff. xD
      __________________
        #2369    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (4:30 PM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by Alice.
      Alice's Avatar
      Alice Alice is offline
      (>^.(>0.0)>
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 3,079
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
      But back to what you were saying before. Do you really think your dreams were telling you things? I had quite a few dreams from as long back as I can remember where I was all 100% biologically a girl, but I've talked with straight, cisgender friends and a lot of them have had dreams where they were boys or girls or had homosexual images and such. It seems kinda common, at least from what I've heard. Maybe that's just the people who were okay telling me though.
      Eh, well honestly no... not really. Especially considering it's the first dream I've had about it. I have thought about it irl on several occasions though, and determined that I was not. I mean I don't act feminine in the slightest, but I'll admit I've been a little curious for awhile now... and I catch myself glancing over at the girl's clothes section on occasion. Stuff like that. I do think that it is possible for dreams to tell you about things that you aren't consciously aware of, though I don't think this is likely to be one of those cases. The dream was too silly. :P (I mean in the other case I mentioned, I was literally having nightmares about having sex with girls, even though I thought I was straight. lol)

      I also do find trans girls (Is there a better term for it? lol) very attractive. Much much much much much more so than regular girls. So, that also may be the reason for it. (That wasn't what the dream was about though. It was specifically about becoming one, not getting in their pants... or skirts rather. Though I will admit that I had a second dream in the same day that was about getting in their skirts... so to speak. lol)
        #2370    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (4:48 PM).
      Shining Raichu's Avatar
      Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
      Expect me like you expect Jesus.
       
      Join Date: Feb 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 28
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 8,990
      OK guys, listen up.

      I haven't been totally honest with any of you. I've given you all the impression over the last nearly a year since this LGBT Club has been running that I was 'out'. The truth is that while all my friends and my uncle and aunt (who are the only extended family we actually speak to) know the truth, my parents and sister do not.

      When I joined the LGBT Club there were people joining who were far younger than me who were already completely out and proud, and so I thought "God, I'm 20 and I'm still in the closet, how pathetic is that". I was ashamed, so I decided to just say that I was out in the hope that I soon would be and I wouldn't be lying for long. Also, I don't have the smoothest of relationships with my family and try to avoid them as far as possible anyway, so I don't consider their reaction of all that much importance to me - my not telling them is more an exercise in drama avoidance than actual fear of what they think of me - so in my mind, since the people I do care about knowing already know, in my mind I am out. But after a conversation I just had with the one person from PC to whom I did tell the truth at the time, it feels wrong to keep up the illusion. And since I've become the owner of the club in the meantime, it feels extra wrong to keep lying to you.

      So while I do feel like I'm out of the closet and live that way most of the time, technically I'm not. I feel really foolish and I'm really sorry I lied to you all; I hope that this doesn't change the friendships I've made here.
      __________________
      Moderator of General Chat
        #2371    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (5:04 PM).
      -Jared-'s Avatar
      -Jared- -Jared- is offline
      Certified Responsible Adult
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Northern California
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Gentle
      Posts: 1,820
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
      OK guys, listen up.

      I haven't been totally honest with any of you. I've given you all the impression over the last nearly a year since this LGBT Club has been running that I was 'out'. The truth is that while all my friends and my uncle and aunt (who are the only extended family we actually speak to) know the truth, my parents and sister do not.

      When I joined the LGBT Club there were people joining who were far younger than me who were already completely out and proud, and so I thought "God, I'm 20 and I'm still in the closet, how pathetic is that". I was ashamed, so I decided to just say that I was out in the hope that I soon would be and I wouldn't be lying for long. Also, I don't have the smoothest of relationships with my family and try to avoid them as far as possible anyway, so I don't consider their reaction of all that much importance to me - my not telling them is more an exercise in drama avoidance than actual fear of what they think of me - so in my mind, since the people I do care about knowing already know, in my mind I am out. But after a conversation I just had with the one person from PC to whom I did tell the truth at the time, it feels wrong to keep up the illusion. And since I've become the owner of the club in the meantime, it feels extra wrong to keep lying to you.

      So while I do feel like I'm out of the closet and live that way most of the time, technically I'm not. I feel really foolish and I'm really sorry I lied to you all; I hope that this doesn't change the friendships I've made here.
      My opinion? Don't worry about it! And besides, you're more out than I am so I would consider you to be officially out, especially compared to me. xD

      So yeah, no worries man. -nods-
      __________________
        #2372    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (5:09 PM). Edited February 29th, 2012 by Alice.
      Alice's Avatar
      Alice Alice is offline
      (>^.(>0.0)>
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Oregon
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 3,079
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
      OK guys, listen up.

      I haven't been totally honest with any of you. I've given you all the impression over the last nearly a year since this LGBT Club has been running that I was 'out'. The truth is that while all my friends and my uncle and aunt (who are the only extended family we actually speak to) know the truth, my parents and sister do not.

      When I joined the LGBT Club there were people joining who were far younger than me who were already completely out and proud, and so I thought "God, I'm 20 and I'm still in the closet, how pathetic is that". I was ashamed, so I decided to just say that I was out in the hope that I soon would be and I wouldn't be lying for long. Also, I don't have the smoothest of relationships with my family and try to avoid them as far as possible anyway, so I don't consider their reaction of all that much importance to me - my not telling them is more an exercise in drama avoidance than actual fear of what they think of me - so in my mind, since the people I do care about knowing already know, in my mind I am out. But after a conversation I just had with the one person from PC to whom I did tell the truth at the time, it feels wrong to keep up the illusion. And since I've become the owner of the club in the meantime, it feels extra wrong to keep lying to you.

      So while I do feel like I'm out of the closet and live that way most of the time, technically I'm not. I feel really foolish and I'm really sorry I lied to you all; I hope that this doesn't change the friendships I've made here.
      No way, that doesn't change a thing. I always say that I'm out, because I've told everyone that's important to me, (In my case that's just my parents, and no other family members.) and I honestly kind of think that that's all that matters. So, you're more out than I am, honestly. lol
        #2373    
      Old February 29th, 2012 (8:23 PM).
      [Snivy Baroque]'s Avatar
      [Snivy Baroque] [Snivy Baroque] is offline
      Shinigami Snivy
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Location: Ameristrous
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 37
        after coming out I definately changed, I think I lost some of the self esteem I once had, that was the biggest change, since I basically became a human welcome mat :(
        __________________
        Black FC: 2323- 0650-0296 PM me if you want to add my FC for Black :)
          #2374    
        Old February 29th, 2012 (11:46 PM).
        Alice's Avatar
        Alice Alice is offline
        (>^.(>0.0)>
         
        Join Date: Mar 2009
        Location: Oregon
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 3,079
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
        Eh, well honestly no... not really. Especially considering it's the first dream I've had about it. I have thought about it irl on several occasions though, and determined that I was not. I mean I don't act feminine in the slightest, but I'll admit I've been a little curious for awhile now... and I catch myself glancing over at the girl's clothes section on occasion. Stuff like that. I do think that it is possible for dreams to tell you about things that you aren't consciously aware of, though I don't think this is likely to be one of those cases. The dream was too silly. :P (I mean in the other case I mentioned, I was literally having nightmares about having sex with girls, even though I thought I was straight. lol)

        I also do find trans girls (Is there a better term for it? lol) very attractive. Much much much much much more so than regular girls. So, that also may be the reason for it. (That wasn't what the dream was about though. It was specifically about becoming one, not getting in their pants... or skirts rather. Though I will admit that I had a second dream in the same day that was about getting in their skirts... so to speak. lol)
        Just thought of something more to add...

        This may seem really odd, but when I was younger (I recall I was playing WoW while thinking about it at one point, and I started that in 06 or 07, so I was at least 14/15, but more likely 16 or 17. Yes, my mind works in very strange ways sometimes. lol) I used to want to be gay for some reason. It makes absolutely no sense, but I actively wished I were a girl, so I could be gay without having to like guys. (And yet, I somehow ended up liking guys after all.)

        I don't know either. I'm just weird. I say that I'm content with being gay and all that stuff, but I don't understand one bit of it... I'm just going with the flow, lol. I really need to stop talking about this stuff though, because it's making me remember things like this, which totally undermines me saying that I used to be 100% straight (or maybe it doesn't, because I still wanted to like girls?)... but I had honestly completely forgotten.

        Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed now, before my brain explodes.
          #2375    
        Old March 1st, 2012 (6:28 AM).
        Briar's Avatar
        Briar Briar is offline
        how do you make coffee sexy?
           
          Join Date: Sep 2011
          Location: somewhere only we know.
          Age: 24
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Impish
          Posts: 294
          seeing as a lot of people have already shared some of their personal, lgbtq-related experiences here, i do feel a bit obliged to share news of my own.
          just today, we've had our university student council elections... and guess who was voted as the next school year's chairperson (student council president, if you will) and vice chairperson ("vice president")? a transgirl and an openly bisexual girl.
          i, of course, know that my university's quite broad-minded, but it's really news like these (proud members of the lgbtq community claiming influential positions) that give me hope for change.


          Quote:
          Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
          Also, I have a question... After coming out, did you change at all?
          no, not really. i've only technically come out to only two of my friends, so... yeah.
          i guess i've only been talking more openly about how i find other girls attractive?
          __________________

          i'm Briar.
           

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:50 AM.