• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled in thanks and nodded her head. "Of course. Let's head out guys." Samuel stayed next to Lucia as they walked back and Roberto kept his pain bottled in as he managed to limp behind his trainer. "I'll see you later Mark!" She shouted to the boy as she headed downstairs. On purpose she chose the stairs. It was no problem for the Absol, but Roberto gritted his teeth as he slowly moved down step by step.

"Roberto, stop being stubborn and get in your ball!" Lucia said as she crossed her arms. The Scizor stopped and just stood there on the steps before opening his wings and instead gliding down to the next landing. "There." He said.

Lucia rolled her eyes and continued down with Roberto gliding down after them. Eventually they reached the bottom floor and walked down the hallway. Roberto sucked in the pain and forced himself to walk tall. He was Red Legion, he had to show he wasn't weak!

As Lucia made it to the doorway she glanced around quickly. "Okay, from here, we go this way to get to the center. Come on Roberto." She said as she led the way.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AaronPortrait.png
Lucario.gif

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

Aaron listened quietly, wanting to speak up but knowing better. It was impolite to interrupt, especially a superior. When Charlie finished, Aaron spoke up. "M-my name is Sir Aaron Reiki... The second." he paused for just a moment before speaking once more. "... But I don't think I'm in the systems... I was never told that I belong to any dorm, or assigned any classes. I suppose, at this moment, Lucario and I have nowhere to stay." Of course he wouldn't ask to stay, because it was somewhat rude and intruding. And he certainly wouldn't overstay his welcome, as only a self-centered leech would do something like that.

Lucario stepped forward slightly toward Charlie's desk. Perhaps you could house Sir Aaron until we find a proper room?

"Wh-- Lucario! Don't you realize how i--"

It's in my best interest that you find somewhere to rest. You know I can reside in the Aura Guardian's Staff, but you need somewhere to rest.

"Lucario, I can find some shelter in the woods somewhere... I'd rather not put any pressure on this man nor would I wish to pressure anyone else."

Lucario seemed to ignore Aaron's final statement and turned his head to Charlie.

Years

Atlus Midgard

Wow, class just got called off because of a call. Cool. Atlus brushed as much sand off as he could, and called Nevermore over. He started to trudge back to his dorm, though he had a few ideas of what to do for Thanksgiving. It would have to wait until he changes into dry clothing first, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(shower and change of cloths(black shirt w/Raikou head on it, and blue jeans) later)

After the shower Atlus took all his wet clothing, went to the dorm washing machine room(just assuming they have one). Mostly for his dorm jacket for two reasons; 1.)It showed what dorm he was in. He knew it wasn't necessary, but it did make for 2.) a decent windbreaker. It was chilly, but the dorm jacket was more than enough to keep him warm. Now all he has to do is wait for the dryer.......

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth finaly took the time to observe the surroundings. He saw the area where the mock battle had taken place, and the few trees Shadow had felled. He also saw Tristen getting nervous. Not used to so much happening at once... Seth decided to adress the entire group.

"Well, I'm headin back to the dorm now. I think that now would be a good time for me to unpack... Teal, try to stay out of trouble. I don't want to have to come running to your aid again. Kira, why don't you come with me?"

Seth started walking before getting an answer from Kira. He didn't neccissarily care if she followed or not. Well, he did, but it was okay if she didn't. Seth soon exited the forest and was back on official school grounds. Stopping for a moment, he observed the Academy, which looked a bit like a hive at the moment due to all the commotion. Wonder what it's all about?

Seth started walking again and soon entered his room. Seeing the bland room, he decided to get out his posters first. Daft Punk, Skrillex and other various Dj's soon adorned his walls. His prize poster, one of his first official concerts as DJ IceFyr, got a special spot on the front of his closet door. He put away the clothes next, followed by various tidbits. A carving of a legendary bird Pokemon on his desk, a medal on his wall for setting he town record on Swim team, there was even a Pokeball rug for the center of the room. Seeing that he was done, he sat on the bed. Perhaps he could talk to Apes, the Simisage he had caught yesterday.

Yeah, that's what I'll do. Introduce myself and get to be friends with him. Cool biz!

He released Apes from his respective ball and the slightly energetic pokemon shifted from foot to foot.

"Hey, I'm Seth. Your new trainer."

A nod from the now attentive monkey.

"Has Shadow told you about how I run things while you're in my team?"

Another nod, this one less energetic than the first.

"Then he has introduced the other pokemon, correct?"

This time the Pokemon just rolled his eyes.

"Do you want something to do?"

This nod was much more enthusiastic.

"How about you go and find a place in here where you can rest, then you can have free time for a bit."

Apes swung around the room, using various doorframes and window sills. Finally deciding on a corner, Apes picked up the blanket that was to serve as a hammock. Deftly using the drill after a small lecture by Seth, the makeshift Hammock was complete. Apes sat in his corner, about 5 feet above the ground, and observed the room from his new perch.

Seth sat I the bed, cross-legged, and began to meditate once again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Megan Sandoval - Battlefield #7

Megan glanced at the Ninjask. It looked much stressed out and frustrated. She noticed its frustration since the classroom lecture, and she knew what was wrong with it. Being a bug enthusiast herself, she remembers a friend of hers owning a Ninjask as well. So it seemed obvious for her to see the problem.

"Well, Mark…have you done some bonding with her? Training perhaps? It's a sign of attention." Megan said as she closely examined the Ninjask. "The buzzing was something I recognized. She's stressed out because of how you trained her. She's not up to these battles just yet. She needs to feel confident with you as a trainer before she's capable of jumping out to battle."

This was not new to Megan. Mimi had the same condition as well. As a Pokemon not very well accustomed to battles, it was hard for Megan to train her. In fact, Mimi was Megan's hardest Pokemon to train. Which reminded her…she needed to mainly focus on Mimi later today...and Avan.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years

Chloe Evergreen
-Somewhere on the Island-

Ani315MS.png
Ani184MS.png
Ani605MS.png

"So what's it typically like in Unova?" Orion asked pretty much out of nowhere.

Chloe was admiring the view as they went on towards the city. The island was surely one to be amazed of as she could see different kinds of terrains from where the two were. The sparkling sea in the west and as you looked up towards the sky you couldn't help but notice the volcano that simply stood there almighty watching over the whole academy. As they were walking Orion decided to cut the silence and asked Chloe about her origins.

"Well there are a lot of things that would make Unova a great place to venture to." She said as she put her mind to the test to come up with some interesting things that she saw on her journey. " Well one would definitely be the variety of pokemon that are rare in Unova….oh and the gym leaders have very unique and challenging battle styles…" As she talked she suddenly felt a bit of homesick as she described the region. ".. Yeah it's a nice region indeed. But I'll surely go there someday again…after I finish what I aim for here." Her stiff expression turning into a smile filled with hope. " How about you, what's it like from where you're from? "

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark scratched his head, a tad emberessed. The teacher explained that Mark's training method likely wasn't working. Mark had trained Able outside of battle before but maybe just not often enough... maybe that was just it. He needed to bond with her more. It was similar to how he and Snype became used to each other. Snype was a total troublemaker before Mark began to take some time to bond with him.

"I suppose so... but the thing is she seems to act like she knows better then me. Maybe I could go for a bit of training with Able after she recovers... I just don't know where to start. I'm not used to training Bug Pokemon. Though I guess Nika here can help me with that." Mark said.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Mr. Ryan's classroom

As Ruby found out about Kilik who had noticed her she decided to trow a note at him, so she took out a little piece of paper, but then the teacher putted a piece of paper on her desk. 'what's this...?' Ruby asked Hikari who shrugged and answered her. '(a quiz... you should daydream less)' Hikari chuckled, Ruby took a look at it. hehe, piece of cake... she thought.

Q1. Which Pokemon is credited for the creation of the universe and all in it?
A. Arceus.

Q2. Name What Pokemon is know as 'The Continent Pokemon'?
A. Torterra

Q3. Which Pokemon is known as 'The Nightmare Pokemon'?
A. Darkrai.

Q4. Which Pokemon is known as 'The DNA Pokemon'?
A. Deoxy's but it could also be Mew

Q5. What are the main colours of Lugia?
A. White, SIlver, and a bit of blue

Q6. What number in the national dex is Mesprit?
A. #481

Q7. How any different forms does Deoxys have?
A. 4 different forms which are it's normal form, attack form, defense form and speed form

Q8. Which Pokemon (excluding Arceus) has the highest total base stats?
A. Genesect

Q9. Where did the Pokemon Ho-Oh live in ancient times?
A. Tin Tower

Q10. Where was the Pokemon Mew found?
A. Guyana Jungle.

Ruby answered all the questions with ease and continued with writing her note to Kilik. "hey there! didn't knew we were in the same class today :3" Ruby wrote down, including the smiley, then she trew the note over to Kilik, hoping that Mr. Ryan wouldn't find out.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

"Bug pokemon generally develop and evolve more quickly and more radically than any other type. Sometimes it can be difficult to react to those changes, especially with a unique case like Ninjask. When you caught a Nincada you probably caught one of the most challenging bug types to raise well." Nika adjusted her glasses, pushing them further up the bridge of her nose.

"I'm happy to help you train, but I think that might be jumping ahead. Able doesn't seem to like battling with you very much, and training could be an extension of that. You might need to develop a relationship with Able that doesn't involve battling first." Nika nodded towards Miss Sandoval. "But I would follow whatever course of action Miss Sandoval suggests. She's far more experienced than I am."​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Orion Riecher

"To be honest I don't really know. Never really got out of my hometown. In general Hoenn is a sea based region. Lots of water breaking up the cities, but I come from way inland. Just mountains and deserts there. Nothing to be impressed with." Orion said, "Believe me when I say not going back would be a blessing."

Orion was a bit biast due to the crumby life he had there. It angered him jsut thinking about it. Even as an orphen Orion felt he was entilted to a decent life.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Chloe Evergreen
-Somewhere on the Island-

Ani315MS.png
Ani184MS.png
Ani605MS.png

" Well we have our share of deserts and mountain region too, but it's still a nice sight to see when you're fed up with lush green grass. " she giggled as they were walking. " Just like this island…if I'm not mistaken it has a variety of different areas and terrain to challenge the students." She remembered reading on some pamphlets of the island.

As time passed they were venturing further towards the city and by now they merely had another 15 or 20 minutes to go and they would reach their designated place. "Um Orion I had an idea. Would you care to have a race battle on the last part of the road? " Chloe said stopping in her tracks. For a few minutes now the idea of training her pokemon a bit popped in her head and why not do it until they would reach the city, moreover this would benefit Orion as well.

"The rules are simple: we each use a pokemon from here to the city and the first one to reach it is the winner. Along the road our pokemon can battle each other and try to stop them or us in our tracks. Of course it's gonna be friendly fun so we each get to the city unharmed. So what do you say? " Chloe finally concluded and was waiting for a response from the boy. " Or aren't you up for the challenge! " she said teasingly.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Huh... Maxwell observed the guy who had just talked to them. He seemed very tall, so the teen had sort of a hard time deducing whether or not this dark-haired person was an adult or if he was younger. Normally, the guy seemed to possess a certain roundness to his face that many teenagers had, however Maxwell didn't consider it.

The guy sure did some strange stuff... He had walked up to Genevieve and told her that he also had suffered the loss of a mother. He had then showed her a piece of paper that Maxwell couldn't clearly see what was written on it. Whatever it was, it seemed to make Genevieve a bit more upset. Although it was just a bit, Maxwell decided that ot would be best to just step in and halt this. Of course he could see that the guy meant well, however he was meaning well in a kinda poor execution. Then both him and his girlfriend recieved a bow from the male who then promptly disappeared somwhere. Maxwell looked at him walk away before turning to Genevieve.

"Huh, strange guy..." He said. The teen decided that it was for the best if he didn't ask what had been written on the paper that the guy had shown Genevieve. Instead he walked up to the Egg-Case and opened it. He took out the Togepi-Egg and handed it to her. "Here," he began, "Togepis are supposed to make you happier right? Then why shouldn't this egg have the same effect? Whatever, what was it that you wanted me to do?" Was his next question.

Years
Ryan looked up to see that the children had finished the quick test. It had taken about as long as he had expected. He stood up and walked over to each individual desk and picked up the quiz sheets.
"So, now that's out of the way. Onto the main lesson. All I am going to do for the first lesson is just talk about one legend that I actually had an encounter with when I was very young, this Pokémon saved my life and I thought I would teach you guys as much as I can about it. This Pokémon is Lugia, the so-called 'Diving Pokémon'."

As he was saying this he had walked back to the front of the class and placed the papers on the desk.
Ryan turned around and asked,
"Now, who can tell me some basic information about Lugia? If you were to write a Pokédex entry about Lugia, what would it say?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve looked up at her boyfriend as he placed the Togepi egg in her hands. True enough she felt a small bit of happiness from the egg, not enough to fully make her as happy as normal, but enough to dry her tears and put a semi-smile on her face as Sapphire let go of her legs seeing the semi-smile and the Simipour looked at Maxwell glad that Genevieve seemed to be cheering up, just a bit.

Genevieve looked at the Pokemon Egg in her hands looking at the patterns on it as she was in thought. Really she was 100% positive that if her mother was watching her now, that by being so sad it would severely disappointing to her. It was that thought that made Genevieve nod to herself slightly, she was going to do her best to cheer up, and was glad that Maxwell was going to help her. Looking up at her boyfriend she seemed a little happier, though a hint of sadness as well as determination was in her eyes. "It did help" she said softly, "as for what I want your help with..." she paused. "when my grandma died when I was little, me and my mom let a balloon go with a note and a flower tied to it, as a way of saying we cared as well as goodbye." Genevieve went silent for a moment.

"w-would you help me do that? I just need someone to be there with me"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Academy Cafeteria

Jimmy and Alice followed Rosalyn and ordered some Pokémon food and some bacon sandwiches for themselves. Jimmy took a seat next to Rosalyn while Alice sat opposite him. They served the foor for most of their Pokémon and sent them out, while Chuck the Grimer and Smokey the Weezing looked in the bins for trash that they could feast on. Once everybody was eating, the red-haired girl spoke up.

"Where were we?" she asked, trying to go back to whatever the two girls and Jimmy were talking about.

"Humph, I dunno." Jimmy replied, more interested in his sandwich than in the conversation.

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Counselor's Office

Aaron Reiki... While paying attention to the boy, Charlie looked through the list to see his name. He could not spot it in the Suicune Dorm, nor in the Entei and Raikou Dorms. And he certainly was not a teacher. Just at that time the boy spoke.

"... But I don't think I'm in the systems... I was never told that I belong to any dorm, or assigned any classes. I suppose, at this moment, Lucario and I have nowhere to stay." he said.

Wow. That really was an issue. This suited up kid was homeless for the time being. The Lucario that was with him politely requested the counselor for a roof to stay under, and his trainer was not comfortable with that, probably because he did not want to feel like a parasitic leech. The two had a brief argument, and Charlie thought about that.

"Actually, it is not such a bad idea, Aaron." Charlie said, "I guess you could stay in one of my guest rooms until, well, things get sorted out for you and find a dorm to stay in."

He figured that he would let the kid stay at his awesome Malibu Oak Town beach house while the problem was solved. It was probably a paperwork matter, and he didn't think it would take long to get fixed. Maybe just a couple of days... Two weeks, tops.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"I'm always up for a challenge, but lets face it. Its not when you're facing me. Turbine." Orion said saying his pokemon's name with a cold seriousness, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Turbine burst out of his pokeball on command. The orcish pokemon was pulsing electricity around its fists, and an audiable humm filled the air.

"There's a reason I'm called Orion, and thats because I always get my prize. On you're marks." Orion said.

He stepped back as to prepare to begin sprinting.

"Get set." Orion continued.

Turbine readied as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Megan Sandoval - Battlefield #7

Megan finally noticed that Mark realized his errors…which is a good thing. When a trainer realizes that he/she hadn't trained a Pokemon well, they become better and smarter trainers. Megan smiled faintly.

"Training with your own Pokemon is a start, Mark. Have her do a practice battle with your Sableye. Just a tip." Megan added to what Nika had said earlier. A student was also knowledgeable of bug-types, just like Megan…she was evenly impressed on the inside. "The Nincada family are easy to train, if you train them properly. You as a trainer need to be very confident, and pass on the confidence to your Pokemon."

As more students came up to Megan to tell her their scores of their battles, she had to attend to them. "Miss Sandoval, he won!!!!!"

"Thank you, Lester!" she replied to one of the students. Then turned to Mark and Nika, "My point here is…Ninjask needs 1 to 1 training first, then move on to your own Pokemon, then practice battles with other friends. I would recommend you to practice with the same-type, but with other Pokemon except Fire and Water are alright as well. Clear on that?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark nodded to Miss Sandoval. "I gotcha. I'll be sure to do that as soon as possible... as soon as she recovers of course." Mark said as he pulled out Able's Pokeball. Mark pointed the Pokeball at her. She just sat there and gave up, going inside of the ball. Well at least she didn't scream again. She probably didn't have the energy. Oh well... later today he had to make sure to put some time into training Able...

"Thanks Miss Sandoval... also... one more question. Could you explain that Shedinja... or whatever its called? I don't even know where to begin with it. Its strange..." Mark asked.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Now that the quiz was done, I just tapped my finger on the desk just waiting. Yup, waiting. It's a pain. Anything to pass the time would be helpful.

Oh, a note.

Wonder what it says? It would be rude to throw it away without looking in it. As you know, I unfolded the piece of paper & read it in my head.

"hey there! didn't knew we were in the same class today :3" I looked over at Ruby, obviously excited inside. Might as well write back I guess.

I flipped the piece of paper over & started writing down. Tongue out, check. Thoughts, check. Risking the chance of getting caught, check.

If you had, you'd be a stalker :P & you know we shouldn't pass notes during class. We could get in trouble. I finished with that & carefully passed the note back to Ruby. Don't want the teacher spotting us now do we?

No one does.

Mr. Ryan came by & picked up our quizzes, going back to the front of the class. Here comes the lecture.

"So, now that's out of the way. Onto the main lesson. All I am going to do for the first lesson is just talk about one legend that I actually had an encounter with when I was very young, this Pokemon is Lugia, the so-called 'Diving Pokemon'." Good thing I was born in Jhoto. "Now, who can tell me some basic information about Lugia? If you were to write a Pokedex entery about Lugia, what would it say?"

Basically, I was the first to answer, "Uh-huh," I started. "My entry would be that Lugia was the master of the sea," I ended with that & layed back on my seat. Hey, I didn't have to give a long sentence. That's just me. On with the lecture!

I noticed Yaiba was still looking out the window. He's pretty eager to battle soon. He can battle after class. Now, on with the class.

I bet the story was gonna be pretty long.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

So the lecture would be about Lugia huh? Kenshin waited as Kilik finished his answer to the teacher. He looked to Ryan and raised his hand to answer next.

"Lugia...usually is...or are said to hide out under the sea because...because their powers are too strong. They could calm storms and...Lugia is a Trio Master of Kanto's own Legendary Trio...supposedly."

Kenshin didn't like talking much in groups. But this was one of the few topics he ever spoke much on.

"...I could be wrong though," he added shyly.

Hopefully no one would give him too much attention. But hey it was already too late. He said a good portion of what he knew about Lugia. Not all of what he knew about Lugia though. He didn't want to steal the teacher's thunder or give off the appearance of being a no-it-all or anything.

Back