• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I think it looks extremely cool, and has a great theme based on a Japanese demon caller Fuutakuchi Onna. A woman you can marry who secretly has a second mouth in the back of her head that will eat you out of house and home. Even its name is cool, "wile" like wily as in trickster. It has an excellent typing and a great ability with mega evolution.

Mimikyu?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
8/10 I've had one too many instances of forgetting its ability and wasting my Z power! Still, it's cute, though I wish it'd come in different rags. :D

Phanpy

Last edited:

pkmin3033

2/10. I *loathe* canine Pokemon, without exception. Mightyena is also one of those useless early-dex Pokemon. It has a nice colour scheme, but that's about it...which is why it has a 2 instead of a 1. xD

Wailord?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 19, 2018
4/10. Never used it, but it's fine to see after it's pre-evo, I guess.

Minior?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
10/10 One of the cutest pokes ever. <3 My first username here was Mokoko, Flaaffy's Japanese name.

Chandelure

Years
10/ 10
Good, its beautiful. It has a cool cry like tinkling glass, such a novel and unusual idea as this haunted chandelier that's a vessel for lost souls. Also its incredibly powerful with that stratospheric special attack.

Golduck?

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
8/10; I don't like it as much as Popplio or Primarina, but it's very cute!

Lugia

pkmin3033

4/10. Probably my least-favourite Ghost Pokemon...it's just not particularly imaginative, and the size thing just seems wasted to me.

Klefki?

Years

I was on the fence about it being a pair of keys, but as usual there is a clever reason for this design. Its a pun on fairies and gremlins thought to hide home objects like your keys and cause mischief. It also has a great typing and prankster, its stats are alright.

Trevenant?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

2/10. Wasted potential, is all I really have to say about this one.

Dodrio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back