The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Demo Pokémon Floral Tempus - Episode 1.2.2 Released

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old June 26th, 2018 (6:41 AM).
No. XII No. XII is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2018
    Location: USA
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Mild
    Posts: 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by calvinsyrus View Post
    where place to find him?
    To find garrison you have to look for him outside of the town since you found Faye and Del in two separate routs garrison will be somewhere you haven't checked yet.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old June 26th, 2018 (12:29 PM).
    RoboCreepar's Avatar
    RoboCreepar RoboCreepar is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2017
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 4
      How do I fight the first gym? I cannot seem to find out what to do?
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old June 26th, 2018 (3:14 PM).
      Juno and Ice's Avatar
      Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2018
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 22
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by RoboCreepar View Post
        How do I fight the first gym? I cannot seem to find out what to do?
        When you enter the gym there will be a red tree on the platform. Just talk to the tree and try to leave the gym, and it'll teleport you farther into the gym. You're supposed to run around going up and down stairs and taking exits until you see a pink tree and then talk to that one as well, Which will take you to Garrison.

        Hope that helps.

        I should probably make the gym more clear when it comes to navigation.
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old June 27th, 2018 (6:52 PM).
        YaBoi1337 YaBoi1337 is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2017
          Posts: 2
          I get stuck after leaving some of the houses I enter. For example I can't leave the old man who wants to eat meat, the guy who gives out tm return, and the friend checker lady.
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old June 27th, 2018 (7:07 PM). Edited June 27th, 2018 by Juno and Ice.
          Juno and Ice's Avatar
          Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2018
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 22
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by YaBoi1337 View Post
            I get stuck after leaving some of the houses I enter. For example I can't leave the old man who wants to eat meat, the guy who gives out tm return, and the friend checker lady.
            Whoops! Sorry about that! I recently changed the buildings and didn't fix the exits for them. I'll be putting out an update that fixes it. Stay tuned.

            Edit: New update is out now. If you're still seeing the problem just let me know.
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old June 28th, 2018 (6:55 AM). Edited June 28th, 2018 by calvinsyrus.
            calvinsyrus calvinsyrus is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2016
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 63
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Juno and Ice View Post
              Whoops! Sorry about that! I recently changed the buildings and didn't fix the exits for them. I'll be putting out an update that fixes it. Stay tuned.

              Edit: New update is out now. If you're still seeing the problem just let me know.
              1.2.1

              When surf, character sprites back originals
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old June 28th, 2018 (7:40 AM).
              Juno and Ice's Avatar
              Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2018
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 22
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by calvinsyrus View Post
                1.2.1

                When surf, character sprites back originals
                How did you have access to surf? We made sure that it isn't available at this version of the game. That's why we didn't change the protagonists surf sprites.
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old June 28th, 2018 (8:12 AM). Edited June 29th, 2018 by calvinsyrus.
                calvinsyrus calvinsyrus is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2016
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 63
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Juno and Ice View Post
                  How did you have access to surf? We made sure that it isn't available at this version of the game. That's why we didn't change the protagonists surf sprites.
                  Idk, i download #1 post
                  =======
                  Glitch/Missing graphics sprites
                  https://i.imgur.com/zf1WX7B.png
                  https://i.imgur.com/5OcY50A.png
                  https://i.imgur.com/21HJzqe.png
                  https://i.imgur.com/kquvVhq.png
                  Glitch walk wall graphics

                  Bugs NPC spam get TM27 (Return) hackneyed
                  https://i.imgur.com/0zbVsvX.png
                  Bugs crash when open/read "Quest Logs" and close menu
                  https://i.imgur.com/LN1Rs59.png
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old June 29th, 2018 (9:47 AM).
                  Juno and Ice's Avatar
                  Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2018
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 22
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by calvinsyrus View Post
                    Idk, i download #1 post
                    =======
                    Glitch/Missing graphics sprites
                    https://i.imgur.com/zf1WX7B.png
                    https://i.imgur.com/5OcY50A.png
                    https://i.imgur.com/21HJzqe.png
                    https://i.imgur.com/kquvVhq.png
                    Glitch walk wall graphics

                    Bugs NPC spam get TM27 (Return) hackneyed
                    https://i.imgur.com/0zbVsvX.png
                    Bugs crash when open/read "Quest Logs" and close menu
                    https://i.imgur.com/LN1Rs59.png
                    Thanks for your help. Alot of the graphical errors were due to moving around certain tiles, and polishing the tileset. We fixed all of the issues, but the Quest Logs issue. I can't seem to replicate it, so I don't know what the issue is.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old June 29th, 2018 (12:29 PM).
                    TimH12 TimH12 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 3
                      Hey so there is a huge bug where you cannot evolve rockruff to lycanroc and the game crashes completely.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old June 29th, 2018 (1:03 PM).
                      Juno and Ice's Avatar
                      Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                         
                        Join Date: May 2018
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 22
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by TimH12 View Post
                        Hey so there is a huge bug where you cannot evolve rockruff to lycanroc and the game crashes completely.
                        Can you give me a screenshot of the error message when the game crashes?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old June 29th, 2018 (1:37 PM).
                        TimH12 TimH12 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3
                          Capture.PNG
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old June 29th, 2018 (7:03 PM).
                          Juno and Ice's Avatar
                          Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                             
                            Join Date: May 2018
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 22
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by TimH12 View Post
                            Alright try downloading the new update I put out on the main post. If you're still getting the problem I'll try a different method.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old June 29th, 2018 (7:26 PM).
                            TimH12 TimH12 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 3
                              It is still not working.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old June 29th, 2018 (7:35 PM). Edited June 29th, 2018 by Juno and Ice.
                              Juno and Ice's Avatar
                              Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2018
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 22
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by TimH12 View Post
                                It is still not working.
                                Can you send me your save file. That way I can see what problem you're having.

                                If you don't know where it is, go to your C: drive, find the users folder, then find your name, and find the saved games folder. In the saved games folder find the Pokémon Floral Tempus folder, then give me the game.rxdata.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old June 29th, 2018 (8:03 PM).
                                calvinsyrus calvinsyrus is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2016
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 63
                                  yeah, lycanrock evo crash
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old June 30th, 2018 (8:20 AM).
                                  Skyter97 Skyter97 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: May 2016
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 2
                                    can i get a Pumpkaboo? if so then where and when?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43    
                                    Old June 30th, 2018 (8:42 AM).
                                    calvinsyrus calvinsyrus is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2016
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 63
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Skyter97 View Post
                                      can i get a Pumpkaboo? if so then where and when?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #44    
                                      Old June 30th, 2018 (9:01 AM). Edited June 30th, 2018 by Juno and Ice.
                                      Juno and Ice's Avatar
                                      Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2018
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 22
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Skyter97 View Post
                                        can i get a Pumpkaboo? if so then where and when?
                                        Pumpkaboo is in Lillium Ranch. Very rare.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #45    
                                        Old July 1st, 2018 (5:17 PM).
                                        looneyman1's Avatar
                                        looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                                        The Psycho Pokemon
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 795
                                          I wanna give you an update on some good luck I've had in my game, as it might help give you some encouragement. I restarted my game this tme starting with Litten, and got a brave nature with high ivs in defense, special attack and attack which is great for a set I looked up on Serribi which creates a cool combo with U-Turn and Overheat while primarilly sticking with physical attacks for incineror's set. I cannot wait to see more of this game since I cant wait to decimate the bad guys in the game with this combo lol.

                                          I also got amodest Nidoran Female with Rivalry which will allow for some tactical play once she evolves into Nidoqueen.

                                          Good luck I cant wait to see more out of this
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #46    
                                          Old July 1st, 2018 (6:57 PM).
                                          Juno and Ice's Avatar
                                          Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2018
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 22
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                                            I wanna give you an update on some good luck I've had in my game, as it might help give you some encouragement. I restarted my game this tme starting with Litten, and got a brave nature with high ivs in defense, special attack and attack which is great for a set I looked up on Serribi which creates a cool combo with U-Turn and Overheat while primarilly sticking with physical attacks for incineror's set. I cannot wait to see more of this game since I cant wait to decimate the bad guys in the game with this combo lol.

                                            I also got amodest Nidoran Female with Rivalry which will allow for some tactical play once she evolves into Nidoqueen.

                                            Good luck I cant wait to see more out of this
                                            Glad you enjoyed it!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #47    
                                            Old July 2nd, 2018 (11:08 AM). Edited July 3rd, 2018 by looneyman1.
                                            looneyman1's Avatar
                                            looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                                            The Psycho Pokemon
                                               
                                              Join Date: Sep 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Jolly
                                              Posts: 795
                                              a small unusual dialogue issue I encountered after I got the Eevee gift at the ranch, the ranch owner still says he gives you an egg even though the eevee is a regular gift pokemon. No harm came from th eincident, I wanted to point that out as it might confuse some people.

                                              EDIT: I joined the pokemon rangers in the city with the mall (Cant remember th ename of the city right now) and after collecting the job for the guy who wants food, the mission appears again even after completed. I reset without saving as a precaution here to keep from bugging out my game, I wanted to make sure you knew this for the next fix
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #48    
                                              Old July 4th, 2018 (11:44 AM).
                                              looneyman1's Avatar
                                              looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                                              The Psycho Pokemon
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2013
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Jolly
                                                Posts: 795
                                                This is a very important thing to note, apparently sleep can override other status conditions. I had a poisoned eevee get put to sleep, curing it of poison in turn. This seemed like a good thing on the surface, but then sleep apparently can override sleep which not only makes no sense but I dunno if that resets the sleep timer as well.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #49    
                                                Old July 5th, 2018 (8:31 AM). Edited July 5th, 2018 by Juno and Ice.
                                                Juno and Ice's Avatar
                                                Juno and Ice Juno and Ice is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: May 2018
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 22
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                                                  This is a very important thing to note, apparently sleep can override other status conditions. I had a poisoned eevee get put to sleep, curing it of poison in turn. This seemed like a good thing on the surface, but then sleep apparently can override sleep which not only makes no sense but I dunno if that resets the sleep timer as well.
                                                  Were aware of the issue, were just struggling to find a fix for it right now.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #50    
                                                  Old July 5th, 2018 (10:52 AM).
                                                  looneyman1's Avatar
                                                  looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                                                  The Psycho Pokemon
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Jolly
                                                    Posts: 795
                                                    ok cool
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:05 AM.